While you were working ...
December 19th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Photos leaked Wednesday of Miley Cyrus' 20th birthday party in November, revealing that the singer celebrated by grabbing a handful of a stripper's backside. If you follow her on Twitter, you're not surprised - she tweeted ahead of the event, "If I don't get at least one big booty hoe my friends are officially not my friends anymore." [Us Weekly]
  • Taylor Swift and Harry Styles entered a tattoo shop in Los Angeles Tuesday,  but only one of them walked back out with new ink of a pirate-style ship. The suspense, we know, is killing you. [USA Today]
  • Bruno Mars gave the Billboard charts a one-two punch on Wednesday: His single "Locked Out of Heaven" still holds the top spot on the Hot 100, while his album, "Unorthodox Jukebox," is at No. 2 on the Billboard 200. [Billboard]
  • Ke$ha did a tweet-and-delete on her comment that she'd been "forced" to sing the lyrics to "Die Young," but she told a New York radio station last month that she rewrote the song numerous times to make sure it said exactly what she wanted it to say. [TMZ]
  • Kim Kardashian, the bangs edition: [Kim K's Instagram]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Sokman

The @1:15 post was me though.

December 22, 2012 at 2:22 am | Report abuse |
  2. Sokman

Now, everyone in here knows my opinion that there is no God, & I'm down with trailer trash, so try again :-)

December 22, 2012 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  3. S¤KM@N V2.0

By the way, what's with removing the Psalms of the Holy Lord and leaving the usual trailer trash tripe on here?

December 20, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Itsamemario

im gonna celebrate xmas en mexicano with a nice plater of chicken and pork tamales, in my family its a xmas tradition as familiar as eggnog and gingerbread. Then mom makes baked zitti..damn im hungary now

December 20, 2012 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Boof

I'm going to have a ham and cheese sandwich on whole wheat for lunch.

December 20, 2012 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  6. Santa's Helper

Season's greetings everyone! I've been really busy up here in Christmas town. We are in crunch time now. I noticed that jacket that Miley is wearing. We have an elfette that has one just like it. The funny thing, we have to either walk or take a sleigh everywhere we have to go up here. She'll come strutting in the Holly Jolly Lounge (that's where we hang out after work) wearing that little jacket. We all kind of chuckle, because it is only 25 degrees here. We know she is just freezing her butt off. I guess fashion means more than comfort to her. Not me! I bundle up. I'm not freezing nothing off. Well, got to get to work. Have a great day all, and have a very Merry Christmas!

December 20, 2012 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  7. S¤KM@N V2.0

Miley definately got her big booty. Looks kinda like Beiber trying to grab him some RuPaul in the pic though

December 20, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  8. Ling Cho

I always eat Chineese food on Christmas Day.

HEY ! I eat Chineese food every day !

December 19, 2012 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peace

So tell me Ling Cho...what's your fave dish? (dont tell me honey sesame cat...lol) I like Szechuan chicken or beef, but I really like chicken fried rice. Just curious.

December 19, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ling Cho

My favorite is beef lo mein and vegetables with beef. And crab rangoons. Wooooo yummy yummy : ). We hopeyou and everyone are having a happy morning.

December 20, 2012 at 6:47 am | Report abuse |
  9. Ling Cho

Nobody is posting much anymore. That stinks. It's fun to read the goofy comments.

December 19, 2012 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  10. sultana

boy u must really love christmas . i get really depressed this time a year .

December 19, 2012 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Peanut butter & jelly

Dashing through the snow
    In a one horse open sleigh
    O'eer the fields we go
    Laughing all the way ( ha ha ha)
    Bells on bobtails ring
    Making spirits bright
    So come along and ride with me and sing a sleighing song tonight

Merry Christmas!!!!