While you were working ...
December 18th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Katie Holmes - or, the star with the best "revenge body" of the year - celebrated her 34th birthday today with daughter Suri. The two went out for silver dollar pancakes and eggs benedict at Sugar Plumm in New York City. [Us Weekly]
  • Carrie Underwood, we're totally in your fan club! The singer's voice was giving out when her tour made its way to Des Moines, and she felt bad taking money for a show in which she couldn't fully perform. "I feel real guilty about making any money on this show tonight," Underwood said. "So whatever I'm making is just going to go right back into this community." [Yahoo!]
  • Perhaps this bee also has a dry sense of humor: Scientists in Brazil have named a species of orchid bee "Bazinga," after "The Big Bang Theory's" very own Sheldon Cooper. [Smithsonian]
  • Rihanna's invested some of her millions - $12 million, to be exact - in a new seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom mansion in Pacific Palisades. [Rap-Up]
  • The Kardashian clan busted out their finest (and in some cases, tightest) winter-white party wear for their holiday card - which is missing one Kanye West. [E!]
  • In other random Kardashian news, Nick Cannon claims he broke up with Kim because she was dishonest about having that sex tape with Ray J - even though he says he thinks she helped leak it. [HuffPo]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Nate

Poor Katie looks too thin. Plus she looks like she needs a back brace like mine.

December 19, 2012 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jeff

Poor girl. Her back still looks all crookedy. I bet she is still constipated.

December 19, 2012 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  3. Peace

Ummm, BV...Is it time for us to do some more "cooking"? (T B's) C'mon over, I'll get the grill ready. I'm sure you know what I mean...lol! :)

December 19, 2012 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  4. Charlie Crack

Evel knievel is really me. I'm slim.

December 19, 2012 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  5. Evel Knievel

BV is not real BV

December 19, 2012 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  6. Peanut butter & jelly

Have yourself a merry little Christmas
    Let your heart be light
    From now on all our troubles will be out of siiiiight
    So have yourself a merry little Christmas niiiiiight

Christmas songs and egg nog. Yummmm
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Jingle jingle
    So have yourself a

December 18, 2012 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Beautiful☆Vixen @Peace, MoonDancer, Santa's Helper

Wow. You guys really befriended two screwed up individuals known as charlie and fix. Evel knievel is not the real evel knievel. Those two are really sad. Good night

December 18, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

The sad thing is that you let them troll you without actually trolling you.

December 18, 2012 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

What are you talking about?

December 18, 2012 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

I wasn't even the one trolling slay sadie to start. If you are .... you would know that. The b email was given out with that Williams guy or whatever his name is with all the trolling that's was going on. I asked these ladies back. Why would they toll me? What, payback? Give me a break.

December 18, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

Go to hell. You're not the evel. Evel has my info. Bye. Nice try thou.

December 18, 2012 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

This is my last message regarding all this. What I meant was that they trolled you without trolling you because you think it's them posting these replies and you've let it make you mad. It's not them. I don't know who has your info, but it isn't me. However, I'm sure whoever does have your info has been a friend to you and I'm flattered that they chose to use my handle in the first place. If you had the yahoo account a year ago, I'm pretty sure you can still log into it. Go check it.

Again, my best.

December 18, 2012 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

Ok. You tell me to check an old email address, but you don't know who has my info annnnndddd it's not you? Well which is it? Nah, I rather not even bother go on a wild goose hunt. I think you had the sisters already doing that bs last week. Again, go shoot yourself and take the b I tch with you. I'm done with this s h it. Take your game elsewhere as shole

December 18, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

I got your old email from a blog post you did in response to a guy named Jake or something like that. It took me all of about 3 mins to find it. G'Night, sweetheart.

December 18, 2012 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

Its just as easy to get it from your fb page as well. Good night luv

December 18, 2012 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  8. TriumphTheInsultComicDog

A kardashian christmas card??? That sounds totally diarrhea and vomit inducing.

December 18, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Evel Knievel

I saw the Kardashian Xmas card. A surprisingly low number of black guys in the picture this year.

December 18, 2012 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Peanut butter & jelly

Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul
    With a corncob pipe and
    a button nose
    with a mouth made out of coal

Maaaaay alllllll your Christmas's be whiiiiiite
    Merry Christmas!!!