Michael Kors' 'Project Runway' seat going to Zac Posen
December 18th, 2012

Michael Kors' 'Project Runway' seat going to Zac Posen

Michael Kors has been a voice of sartorial reason on "Project Runway" for almost a decade, but Zac Posen is poised to step in for the famed fashion designer next season.

"So excited to be the new judge on @ProjectRunway Season 11!!" Posen tweeted Tuesday, adding that he'll be joining "Runway" regulars Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia and Tim Gunn.

According to reports, Posen will be a "featured judge," meaning Kors isn't gone for good. His schedule prevented him from being able to sign on to season 11 wholesale, but he is expected to return for the season finale.

Guest judges for season 11 include Miranda Lambert, John Legend, Bette Midler, and Joan and Melissa Rivers. Fans will also see appearances from designers Rachel Roy, Tracy Reese, Chris Benz and "Runway" alum Christian Siriano.

Season 11, which will apparently feature designing teams, will kick off January 24 at 9 p.m. on Lifetime.

Filed under: Project Runway • television

« Previous entry
  1. Hollywood

Does anyone understand how to answer a simple question?

December 19, 2012 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  2. Chelsea

Lot of weirdos on this site

December 19, 2012 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
  3. stu

Timmy is going to be all over that boy toy.

December 19, 2012 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  4. nana

Somebody is trying to pull fast one. The real evel kinevel died several years ago. Hope you two come to grips with who youbare and keep banter on track with story you are commenting on. I dislike trying to read comments and have to read though a personal war between 2 people to get to some intelligent comments. Thank you for letting me have my minute to vent. Now I will look for a more suitable site and story to read comments about

December 19, 2012 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  5. warren

stay on topic dummies!

December 18, 2012 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Steinberg Design

Reblogged this on Steinberg Design Blog.

December 18, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Evel Knievel

I don't know how you could. Seriously, I'm not Charlie. I am the real "Evel". I've posted here since late 2010. I started off posting as "Steven Seagal" but eventually settled on "Evel Knievel". If you know my name, tell me how many letters are in my first name. Give me a way to contact you outside of here and we'll talk.

December 18, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  8. rosethornne

How about some short, plump women who design clothes for same?
    Tired of skyscraping skeletal boy/thing models and the 'designers' who make 'clothes' for them.

December 18, 2012 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Same Forumla New Season

Kinda sick of the same ol' flamboyant, make-up wearing, twenty-something g ay male designers on that show. Aren't there ANY straight guys who design women's clothes?

December 18, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • kate

Who cares? Both genders are capable of sick designing....and it just so happens that gay males hold the candle. And I happen to love it.

February 7, 2013 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Evel Knievel

I have a feeling this isn't the first time someone has come in behind him and taken Michael's "seat."

December 18, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Beautiful☆Vixen

Oh boy, these two are making me want to tear up the carpet and roar! Grrrrrrrr!

December 18, 2012 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

Pictures or it didn't happen.

December 18, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

Well I know they're gray as a brick, but with you, I'll won't be like Carl and the antelpoes in that Geico commercials. I would be on you like white on rice. Grrrrr . Rrrrrrr. Rawr.. the new age of zombie . Oh my funny laugh. You know it :)

December 18, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

Gay.lol

December 18, 2012 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

tease.

December 18, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

Omg! I'm so dying to say it. Check your email. Lmfao

December 18, 2012 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

I hate to tell you this, but you don't have my email address. Not the real "Evel Knievel". Now someone may have trolled you into thinking you did, but it wasn't me. I'll tell you that I am the real "Evel" though. Of course, if you have something you want to send me, I'll gladly take it, although I'm not posting my email here.

December 18, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

No charlie. I have the real evel Knievel info. No worries. I see you're still playing the game. I know the real evel Knievel's name.

December 18, 2012 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

I don’t know how you could. Seriously, I’m not Charlie. I am the real “Evel”. I’ve posted here since late 2010. I started off posting as “Steven Seagal” but eventually settled on “Evel Knievel”. If you know my name, tell me how many letters are in my first name. Give me a way to contact you outside of here and we’ll talk

December 18, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

i dug an email address for you from an old post you made in 2011. You have a message from me there. Email address starts with a B.

December 18, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

Actually my email address is... for you to kiss my azz.com fake.

December 18, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

Wow, I've rarely talked directly to you before now, just one off replies, and when I finally do, you get pssed off and doubt me. Check your email.

December 18, 2012 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

I had an email address that started with b but I no longer have it. Sorry, you're not the person. If your were, You have other contact info. Nice try charlie and fix.lol.

December 18, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Evel Knievel

No, that's what I'm trying to tell you. Someone has your contact info, but it isn't Evel Knievel. Anyway, this has gone on much longer than any other thread I've ever posted on so I'm leaving it here. Best!

December 18, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

Yawning. Ok. I hope you two would get shot right between the eyes for sure this time. Stop trying to screw with people. My gosh you two are pathetic.

December 18, 2012 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |