While you were working ...
December 13th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Britney Spears has quietly emerged as the top-earning female musician of the year, with her estimated $58 million haul placing her ahead of scene-stealers Taylor Swift and Rihanna. Headlines don't make dollars, kids. [Forbes]
  • Seth Cohen Adam Brody is going to join Golden Globe nominee Don Cheadle and our other favorite teen TV alum, Kristen Bell, on Showtime's "House of Lies" in a guest role for two episodes.  Season 2 will premiere on January 13 at 10 p.m. ET.
  • We guess this means Jon Stewart doesn't dig "Bridget Jones" movie marathons nearly as much as we do. [E! News]
  • "Private Practice" will officially close its doors on January 22, which, yes, is kind of an odd time to do a series finale. But, on the plus side, Audra McDonald's returning for it! [TV Guide]
  • The Parents Television Council, perhaps having run out of shows to take a stance against, has turned their attention to AMC's "The Walking Dead" to question its TV-14 rating. We're all for having an opinion, we're just curious why the PTC is just now hearing about the gore-fest that is "TWD." [EW]
  • Because we love Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis - hearted all the more when Wilde revealed that they have the bedroom stamina of marathon runners - we hope that the rumor of their supposed secret engagement and wedding plans are true. [Radar]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Frank

To b "Frank" I dnt think any of this was cc's trolling. he not smart enough I tink its one person who has it out for them

December 15, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Yeah, right

I'm sure you all read the last wyww. That peace's sister said that they called the funeral home. They know him , so it was very easy to check. They said that funeral home had never heard of him. I believe them. I think Jennifer is that liar cc. Dude, you are disturbed and need help.

December 14, 2012 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  3. starrfire

Hey mario, good to "see" you back, also. Remember me? The beach girl? :) Well don't be a stranger! Happy Holidays!

December 14, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Margaret & Co.

hey i'm glad to be back too...let's have some fun

December 14, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  5. itsamemario

Hey all, been away 4 awhile but its nice to see some of the same ppl are still here. Hoax deaths (or not), random insults, the trolls, and eviel k..its good to be back :)

December 14, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Cro.impo@xfiresistemi.com

where is the above blogger from

December 14, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  7. You Cant Fix Stupid

Shouldn't all you children be in school?

December 14, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Fix is in LA too

December 14, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Brit-

looking for attention–poor thing.

December 14, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  10. ok. have fun people

Trolling. Once again marquee leaves me confused. I don't believe he is dead. I think he is playing us big time. Charlie, come out come out wherever you are. You can post here. No need to hide and pretend you're dead. Have a nice day everyone.

December 14, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. OMG! It's always frigg circus on here.

Now we have CC trolling. Good lord.

December 14, 2012 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  12. there is a fix in LA also

he travels alot

December 14, 2012 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  13. yawn

December 14, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  14. MoonDancer

Good morning, folks. Here"s what we know. We called that funeral home this morning. They have no clue who he is. This is looking more like a hoax as days proceed. I think we are being fed a bunch of bs. Got a text from fix this am. She said she's going to funeral. I told her what we found out. I have not heard back from her as of yet. We'll keep you posted as we find out the facts. Have a great day all!

December 14, 2012 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  15. brit still doesn't understand

she's the star of the show-

December 14, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  16. its not him...we love him

????

December 14, 2012 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  17. Jennifer

Just got an email from one of his coworkers. There will be a graveside service tomorrow at 2:00 pm. I'll be out of town but will send flowers. We hope everyone will be ok.

December 14, 2012 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  18. The Twilight Zone

is a crappy show...you need more NCIS in your life. its much more effective.

December 14, 2012 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
  19. I would start believing.

and soon.

December 14, 2012 at 6:11 am | Report abuse |
  20. Sokman

I wanna jig-abooo with a big ol tool. I see that size and it makes me drool! I grab ahold and ram it into my rear…he slams my fat rump and it brings out a tear! Now I be sore but its all good…cuz I be a flamer and keep searchin da hood!!!

December 14, 2012 at 6:07 am | Report abuse |
  21. Sweet J*$*$

I stepped into the twilight zone again.

I personally don't believe a word of this.

December 14, 2012 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  22. Additional info-

Funeral is at Los Angeles Funeral Home 300 Cheatam st. San Marcos, Tx. Sunday 12/16/12. Private ceremony per his wishes. Listen. I am legally bound to be done with this. I hope you all stop assuming your so internet savvy and trust your sources. Privacy is privacy. Go on thinking the devil of the internet gives you everything. Trust your sources.

December 14, 2012 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Well

The people who knew him will settle this tomorrow when they read this. All they have to do is call the funeral home, and I'm sure they will. My question to you, why do you keep coming back to see what people are saying? Seems mighty strange to me. If you are grieving for a lost friend, why are you here? Why would you even want to know what strangers are talking about? People that you don't even know matter to you why? You keep this pot stirring. Whether he is here, or gone, what do you hope to accomplish? I didn't even know him. He was before my time. So if you hadn't announced it on the world wide web, I wouldn't have known a thing about it, and hence, wouldn't be wondering about it. Again, it should be settled tomorrow.

December 14, 2012 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Fix in TX

Per his will and last requests....there will be no obit/death announcement. Thw funernal is private and by invite only.

December 14, 2012 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

I simply came to give pertinent info that ppl wanted to know. That's the extent of it. I could care less what you all think about it. Out of respect for the few that did know him. It was for them. Not you and everyone else that we are talking to. And he had no contact numbers for them. Make sense? As of now I am done. Believe or don't none of us care.

December 14, 2012 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • we care

?????

December 14, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • CN Red@Fix in TX

If the funeral is by "invite only" then why are you, Additional info, and others even bothering to post this nonsense on the Marquee to begin with? You trolls need to find some other place to play.

December 14, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • have you all gone mad?

Exactly. Lol. Oh this is hush hush. The person came on and blurted out about this shooting and it's hush hush. It's probably CC himself. @Charlie, you have one imagination on you.lmao. just pick up the phone and call these ladies and patch things up. We on the other hand have seriously blogging to do and your fake death is getting in the way. Omg! I'm laughing so hard it hurts.

December 14, 2012 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  23. To answer your queston-

As far as busted. I'm sorry you feel that way. Keep waiting on that email from his mother. He hardly knew her. And you I know have no way to contact her. Trust me.Good day.

December 14, 2012 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Fix in TX

He had no immediate family. No wonder email goes unanswered. Memorial poem to be published in Dallas Morning News on this coming Tuesday. Don't know if it will be online. Invite only service. No obit/death notice per his will.

December 14, 2012 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
    • the play is on...

take a look

December 14, 2012 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Fix in TX

Take a look at what? A future publication of a paper? Yeah right! I will be driving the 3.5 hours to attend his service on Sunday. No media, cameras or cell phones allowed there.

December 14, 2012 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  24. §okman's Still Right, You're Still Stupid

Shame it took a lie about a dead dude to breathe a little life back in this blog. It'll pass soon I imagine, & once again it will be deader than Christopher Reeves

December 14, 2012 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Santa's Helper

Come on, Sokman. We need to get you in the Christmas spirit. You know what happens if you don't, the reindeer leave you a special surprise on your lawn. Just ask Mr. Ed. The reindeer were very generous with their gifts to him last year.

December 14, 2012 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  25. lol

Face it cc u is busted. Sound like u got yoself
    caught in the the big fin. Jusa
    wanabe rapper looser, eh ? D@mn brau the way
    u do is creative in a syco way. Bahahahaha busted !

December 13, 2012 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • To answer your queston-

He was signed in and was under an order for "privacy" while in the hospital. You could call, email even if he were to text while in there the person calling would be told he's not there. You're real bright. The newspaper printed the story so get a hard copy.They were under legal stipulations as well. I'm sure you understand. Doubt all you want you seem to have a fascination with someone you truly never knew. You're welcome braniac.

December 14, 2012 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
    • BS

Nobody on here is buying it. Too many ppl did the research and came up empty handed. Take your hard facts and print them here. Until you can prove it no1 is buying.

December 14, 2012 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
    • What?

If a person called the paper, who apparently knew him, and the article was already published, there is no reason why they would say it didn't exist. Your theory is not sound. Hey, you want to prove what your saying, put something in black & white, so we can all see it. How about putting his real name out there, so we can see what we can find. If the dude is gone, what difference would it make. I think this is a scam, so prove me wrong.

December 14, 2012 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Additional info-

God bless you. You think you can dig it all up. There are laws and he had plenty of legal protection. You're an idiot.

December 14, 2012 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
    • @BS

That's true. There is a clause stating that a medical facility cannot say a certain person is there. Even u. Go to ER find out.....

December 14, 2012 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
    • so..tell me something...

Why did he lied to these women about his real name? Was he ever going to school to become a nurse, worked for the dallas cowboys, dated a redhead that was apparently was on the outs with him, sick grandfather he was taking care of? This is what he came on here and told us. How on earth can this person continued to lie to these ladies after they inviting them to their homes on "Thanksgiving" no less. The guy wasn't right in his head. Nobody in there right mind would lie like that. If the guy is dead, which I doubt, sorry. But I won't be on bit surprised if you're not him yourself.

December 14, 2012 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Fix in TX

Real friends knew him. Who posts real names on here? His security team signed confidential statements not allowing release of his existance much less information. ANY hospital patient can request it.

December 14, 2012 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
    • ?

He never lied to those ppl. Had unsavory ppl that wanted to slander him and was very open about it to those who knew or listened. We knew him since Jr high school I mean really enough is enough.

December 14, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  26. So no new updates?

So I have called and inquired at Parkland. I asked (knowing it doesn't violate HIPPA) if CC was ever in. They said no! I even verified my knowledge and asked if they could tell me if he was there. She said that there was no record. I also called the Dallas Morning News and they said that there was no story describing a man shot in a lobby or any story of any shootings that day. I don't have access to a hard copy of that paper. Please if you could cut and paste the story here for me to see it woul be greatly appreciated. Also if there is any arrangements for funeral I would like to know that too, as I would like to try to make it to pay my respects. I have an email to his mother and I am just waiting on a resonse from her, I need to know for certain that this is all true. It is sad that anyone would have to doubt something like this. One can just never be certain what is true on here due to all the trolling. Any help to provide closer would be helpful, thanks! An old friend :(

December 13, 2012 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Evel Knievel

Britney was a lot more fun when she was all methed out.

December 13, 2012 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Santa's Helper

Britney Spears seems to have pulled her life together finally. I see her name has moved to the nice side of my list. I can tell you, she was on the naughty list for years. She probably got sick of getting coal every year, and changed her ways. It's the magic of Christmas at work again! Happy Holidays!

December 13, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Britney looks beautiful

i hope she is finally in the right direction of her life.

December 13, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  30. NotThere

garbage just routes to britney's press people correct? we do not have to babysit any longer.

December 13, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Hey There-Pretty Pretty Pink Pony

Pretty Pretty Pink Horses Azz suffers from Infantile Genitalia. The color of pink, of course.

December 13, 2012 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Hook them in.

thanks

December 13, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Beautiful☆Vixen @Moondancer

To answer your question. It was okay to me. Thxs for asking.

December 13, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |