Today's news you might've missed:
- Rihanna has lost her "Diamonds"-encrusted place at the top of the Billboard Hot 100, as Bruno Mars' "Locked Out of Heaven" has claimed the top spot. Taylor Swift's "Red," meanwhile, is back at No. 1 on the albums side. [Billboard]
- Netflix is burrowing itself further into the hearts of "Arrested Development" fans as news comes that the order for episodes is going to be larger than anticipated. [Deadline]
- As though you needed another reason to Florence + The Machine, but we're going to give you one any. Florence Welch is a boss, and if you try to fight while she's performing "Shake It Out" she'll promptly break it up.
- CBS is welcoming another Chuck Lorre comedy pilot to the fold, and this one will be about a single mom who's newly sober and trying to get her life back on track while residing in Napa Valley. The show's title? "Mom." [A.V. Club]
- No opinion on Avril Lavigne's cover of her fiance Chad Kroeger's song with Nickelback, "This Is How You Remind Me," but would like for this to become a popular thing. Next up, Liam Hemsworth singing "Party in the U.S.A.!"
- A new trailer for "G. I. Joe: Retaliation," now with more plot exposition: