While you were working ...
December 12th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Rihanna has lost her "Diamonds"-encrusted place at the top of the Billboard Hot 100, as Bruno Mars' "Locked Out of Heaven" has claimed the top spot. Taylor Swift's "Red," meanwhile, is back at No. 1 on the albums side. [Billboard]
  • Netflix is burrowing itself further into the hearts of "Arrested Development" fans as news comes that the order for episodes is going to be larger than anticipated. [Deadline]
  • As though you needed another reason to Florence + The Machine, but we're going to give you one any. Florence Welch is a boss, and if you try to fight while she's performing "Shake It Out" she'll promptly break it up.
  • CBS is welcoming another Chuck Lorre comedy pilot to the fold, and this one will be about a single mom who's newly sober and trying to get her life back on track while residing in Napa Valley. The show's title? "Mom." [A.V. Club]
  • No opinion on Avril Lavigne's cover of her fiance Chad Kroeger's song with Nickelback, "This Is How You Remind Me," but would like for this to become a popular thing. Next up, Liam Hemsworth singing "Party in the U.S.A.!"
  • A new trailer for "G. I. Joe: Retaliation," now with more plot exposition:

Filed under: While you were working

1. don't take the jokes too lightly

the globes have it hands up.

December 13, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. we are going to take a picture of me

in front of the skaters...can you see that?

December 13, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. I like how

Jenny from Dallas says quite hiding when the blotch
    hides behind a fake name them says she jasmine with a fake email
    address.
    Cc is alive and playing us. Playing fix in Texas too
    It sounds like. How gullible. Not one of them shows any proof,
    but we supposed to believe it. I'm laffing so hard
    I might p meself.

December 13, 2012 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  4. funtoday

peace is an honest blogger...

December 13, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  5. I'll

believe what peace says.

December 13, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Charlie Crack's Ghost

BOO BEYOTCHES!

December 13, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  7. your so right mr. deffness

we have to pray this year and be positive for 2013

December 13, 2012 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  8. DJ Jammin Doc Doc Deffness

Sad time for all involved. Especially at the holidays. RESPECT.

December 13, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Plant the Seed 255

makes flowers grow

December 13, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  10. ColumboCow22

gotz to watch...

December 13, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Happy Blogging.

Bye

December 13, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  12. NCIS blog night

i have the screenshot.

December 13, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  13. §okman Is Still Right, You're Still Stupid

This blog is deader than CC

December 13, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Fix in TX

charlie crack is gone. I wish it wasn't true but it is. He was like a brother to me. I have been in contact with his inner circle and I have no doubts. I am sorry people don't believe it. Hospitals do not give out information especially after the record signs forms not allowing information to be released. Also, federal HIPPA laws don't allow it. The coroner doesn't comment on open investigations. The Dallas Morning News doesn't put their Metro section online. Contact their archive department.

December 13, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jarred

Where did he go?

December 13, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fix in TX

He is in heaven creating lyrics and beats.

December 13, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • @fix

Hospitals will give out the info on whether you were in the hospital or not. They won't give out any medical info. I would think that the sisters would know by talking to them, whether they were getting the run around or not. Find an article, or a death notice, or an obituary notice, take a pic, and send it to one of the sisters. They will tell us the truth.

December 13, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fix in TX

Hospitals cannot even acknowledge someone exists if "no information" paperwork is signed.

December 13, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Big Tex

This link might help.

December 13, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Clubfoot McShottyFace

"Good riddance to old rubbish" - as the saying goes.

Just another Crack in the dirt as far as I'm concerned.

December 13, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  17. MoonDancer

Hey everybody, remember me? I thought I'd pop in here, and let you know what I know about CC. I got a call from Fix in Tx , apparently, right after that post appeared on the blog. (Peace let me know it was on there). She said that it was all true. She said the lawyer from the recording company had called her, because she was in his phone address book. I had a really bad connection, so I missed half of what she said., not to mention I was in shock from her news. She also left me a voice mail yesterday with more info, but again, bad connection. I have a text into her for more info. This is what I know. I've been searching the web for any death notices and obituary postings. I have found nothing. We did call the hospital that "Jazmine" put out there. First person had no record. They then sent me to emergency, still no record. The sent me to the records department, still no record. They gave me the medical examiners number, still no record of him. Unless he changed his name, he was never in that hospital. I've been searching newspapers looking for shooting deaths. I just don't see it. I'm starting to think this is a hoax of the cruelest nature. I have not had contact from CC for many months now. We did have a falling out when we realized that he had been feeding us a bunch of lies that were unforgivable. We took him into our home and our hearts. He was family to us, until we discovered the truth about him. I had him in my house for Thanksgiving 2011. I don't know what to tell you folks, but we will continue to look for answers, and let you know what we find out. When Fix gets back to me, I will do some more research on the information that she has. She may be getting scammed just like the rest of us. Either I , or Peace will keep you updated as we try to unravel the truth. One more thing, is it me, or did the Jazmine posts sound more like a guy? Makes you wonder, doesn't it. Have a good day everybody!

December 13, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
    • sorry

To hear that he wasn't what you people thought he was. Hopefully now y'all know better than to just let any random people into your homes and lives. What if the guy came to your homes and shoot all of you and your familes. The guy was always wanting to shoot people on here. Learn a lesson and stop being so trustworthy meeting people on blogs. Keep us updated. After all he was a part of marquee.

December 13, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • MoonDancer

I just got an update from Fix in Tx. What she got was a mass text from his phone, supposedly by the record company. This is getting just a little hard to believe. I told her about the article that "Jazmine" talked about. She is going to try to find it. Until then, I'm not buying it. I truly hope he is ok, and this is just a cruel joke.
      Hey BV! How ya been? I thought of you when the hurricane hit. Hope you were safe during that terrible storm. I was not afraid of him being a crazy person when we invited him for Thanksgiving. We thought he had no family, and didn't want him to be alone. Not to mention, he could not get a gun past the airline security. He was a perfect gentleman, and we had a blast when he was here. But you are right, you never really know a person from long distance conversations. Lesson learned.

December 13, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Starbella

@moondancer. Thanks for the update. Now that I've read about what's going on, you don't have to text me about it. Whether the story is true or not, it should never have been posted here in the first place. It does make ya wonder.... Anyway, have a good day, y'all!

December 13, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  18. I think-

U people are being trolled big time. This guy didn't had a full deck to start and all of a sudden he is gunned down as soon as y'all and peace started to post. A little weird don't u think

December 13, 2012 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean

Yes indeed.

December 13, 2012 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Pretty Pretty Pink Pony

BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! !

Dead Cracks and DUDES NAMED JELLY BEAN ! ! !

December 13, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • not my best shot22

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

December 13, 2012 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hey there -Pretty Pretty Pink Pony

Right, a dude posting as "Pretty Pretty Pink Pony." You should call yourself "Pretty Pretty Pink Horses Azz." You are a colossal (unlike your manhood) Fumble Dcik.

December 13, 2012 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  19. me either (255)

sheesh

December 13, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  20. I don't

Believe a word of this.

December 13, 2012 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  21. imp255

eyes are too bright camoflooge didn't work....thanks for the 50 yards.

December 13, 2012 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  22. Peace

Here I sit w/my ph reading all these comments. Idk what to think. All my info is in Charlie's ph, along w/everyone else's. nobody has contacted me. I've searched for info, made some calls, & nothing. He just recently sent a txt to 1 of us, so I know the info is there. Now the part that really baffles me...Jazmine saying how terrible we were to him. I say,"WTH"? We welcomed him into our homes, cried w/him when "something" hap'd, & we felt like he was part of our family. Jazmine, idk who you were calling trash cuz it sure as hell wasn't me or my family. I wish I would have been here last pm for that convo, I have many unanswered questions. I have to go, but, feel free to share some info...arrangements etc.

December 13, 2012 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  23. Tim

While I was attending the University of Michigan we had The United Ne gro College Fund. It is a wonderful organization that has helped many of us.

December 13, 2012 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Tim

An awesome group. Please consider donating.

December 13, 2012 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  24. Sunshine Girl

Does anyone know if he had children? Someone may wish to start an educational fund for his kids.

December 13, 2012 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  25. Olmert Pnjang

He best. Best. Me very sad.

December 13, 2012 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  26. Snoppy Dre

Foshizzle our friend. Foshizzle.

December 13, 2012 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  27. Tranehsa

He was a wonderful person. A great guy and an even greater friend. A true legend in the recording industry and will be missed by all. Many don't realize he worked behind the scenes with some of today's top artist. RIP our friend.

December 13, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  28. Nate

Poor guy. I always really liked him and MAD RA3PER. (I think that's how mad rapper spelled his name). I always enjoyed reading his post.

December 13, 2012 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  29. Jazmine

Apologies for my language. Its not too ladylike, I'm just angry and dealing as well. Extensive apologies.

December 13, 2012 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Listen Jazmine

The thing is, a lot of us are hoping this is a hoax. Nobody wished any harm to CC. I did go to the dallas morning news, and I didn't see a metro section on their website. I didn't see anything relating to any shootings. I just won't believe he's gone until I have something concrete. I'm not trying to be uncaring or cruel. I just don't want this to be true. But if it is true, my heart goes out to you and your friends.

December 13, 2012 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Jazmine

Order one from archives department. Its like $1 I think. You won't get metro section on net. Not kidding, just off phone with them. I've given too much to this. My proof is in that newspaper not the internet. Our friend is gone. Glad you argued like its a joke. I'd thank god if it was. We have more important issues. No more from here. You all have a good Christmas.

December 13, 2012 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
    • @Jazmine

For those of us who don't know CC, could you put his actual name out there, so we can read the article, too. If he's gone, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you did that. Not everybody knew him as well as others. Condolences to you and your friends.

December 13, 2012 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean

The email address you posted is fake so therefore you have no credibility.

December 13, 2012 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  30. @Jenny

I just went to that website. I saw nothing there. You will have to give a little more info if you expect us to believe it. And no hospital is going to give out that info. Just give us proof, and the speculation will stop.

December 12, 2012 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jazmine

Speculate on the fact that they give 30 seconds for the story on his death and state "ongoing investigation". And then move on to a chemical spill with hazmat for 20 minutes. It happened in the lobby of a studio. Yes. That's still broad daylight. I knew him. I was close to him and so were many others. We were letting certain people know out of respect and the only way we knew to. Speculate all you please but keep your fake mystery solving and try again. You really should be ashamed. Dig dig deeper c √nts you're garbage!

December 13, 2012 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Wow Jazmine

Most people on here would offer their condolences, but we don't even know if it is true. Just because you say it was on tv, isn't proof. We don't live there. Send us a crime link, or something we can check. And by the way, you are calling people on here trash? With a mouth like yours, you should check yourself. Nobody is saying anything bad about CC, we just have questions.

December 13, 2012 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Jazmine

Get a hard copy of today's Dallas Morning News. Metro section I'm holding it now. Not a IT driven always uprated website. I'll email a pic if you want. And, put your real email out there. We have no more time to argue over social media. So no more responses from this side. We're not hiding. We are grieving. Angry as well because you trashy w #ores are disrespectful. I'll slap the s#it out of you.

December 13, 2012 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Dick

I didn't know this CC guy. But Madame, why are you so angry at a bunch of people that post on an entertainment blog? We are sorry for your loss, but we did not do the crime, and we did not even know him. We did not ask you to keep coming back, and frankly, I don't know why you would bother. If you are grieving for your friend, like you say, this should be the very last thing on your mind. Also, what's the purpose of insulting some of the people that blog here. I just find this whole thing very odd. Like somebody above said, put his real name out there, so we can all see the truth.

December 13, 2012 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  31. Jenny Dallas,Tx

There is an on going investigation in Dallas now. You people are so disrespectful. You think the internet is god and source to everything. WFAA8 is channel with story. And whoever you are you have no clooth. Have a heart no one is trying to reach out to you.

December 12, 2012 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jenny Dallas,Tx

Just one more tid bit for you since you're insatiable. Parkland hospital here in Dallas 1:05pm 12/11. You can call but why would they tell you anything? You people are really in need of therapy if you think this is some concocted story or hoax. You're sick!!!!

December 12, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jazmine

And just to get the record straight. My name is Jazmine, Brian's assistant b!t©h!!!! F uk all the hiding you sissy punks. Show some respect. We're grieving while you're too busy thinking he's trying to reach out to you. F uk you!!! We know who you are, we know you were terrible to him as well. Like I said forget hiding. You can keep on disrespecting someone that has passed but had no respect for you. Brian said you're from Michigan. Trash!!!!

December 12, 2012 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • So Jazmine

Why would you even say that? You do realize there are a bunch of people on this blog from all over the US. We are all wondering the same thing. Why, in the first place, would you even announce his passing here? The whole thing just sounds odd. I also went to that website. I saw nothing, either. Give us some concrete proof, then the question will stop. We also know your email address was fake. This could be a giant hoax, or a terrible tragedy. We just don't know which.

December 13, 2012 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  32. @BV

well they are not, haven't you heard he is dead. Shot and killed in broad daylight. Or something.

December 12, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Beautiful☆Vixen @ Peace, Santa's Helper

You guys are not friends with Charlie anymore?

December 12, 2012 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Marie Dell says hi too....

Let's head over to the fruit area....Good Night-

December 12, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Hello

December 12, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  36. GFR

not sure about beebs, LOL

December 12, 2012 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Believe all of it.

was beebs life threatened today?

December 12, 2012 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Don't Believe any of It

So they say that CC was shot and killed? Well funny something like that in broad day light would have made the news. Funny nothing on national news and nothing on net. I think it is his pathetic self trying to reach out to those that used to care about him......that is until he felt it necessary to make this whole fairy tale life for himself. CC if you want us back in your life a simple apology will do. I would have thought you would have gathered that about us. You don't need to make us think that you were shot. All you have to do is send us an email, pick up the phone and call one of us, or hey a text would do just fine. GOODNESS grow up!

December 12, 2012 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Leave the child alone...

she has no self esteem.

December 12, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Leave the child alone...

she has not self esteem.

December 12, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Yeah

Put her in the pokey and throw away the key. :)

December 12, 2012 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
  42. LiLo in trouble again

The 26-year-old actress was arraigned in California today on misdemeanor charges for lying to police, driving recklessly, and obstructing an officer from doing his duties after she crashed her Porsche on the Pacific Coast Highway in June.

Commissioner Jane Godfrey revoked Lohan's informal probation from her 2011 necklace theft case and set a probation violation hearing for Jan. 15. If Godfrey decides Lohan did violate her probation, she could face 245 days in jail.

Lohan did not appear in court. She was represented by her longtime lawyer Shawn Holley, who did not respond to ABCNews.com's requests for comment.

Lohan's legal troubles boiled over again last month. She was arrested on Nov. 29 after a New York City bar brawl in which she allegedly punched a Palm Beach psychic. She faces a misdemeanor assault charge in that case.

Later that day, she was charged with three misdemeanors from the Porsche crash.

Problems Pile Up for Lohan

She's had multiple run-ins with cops this fall. In September, she was arrested outside New York's Dream Downtown hotel when a pedestrian claimed she hit him with her car and did not stop. The Manhattan District Attorney's Office declined to prosecute that case.

That same month, Lohan was involved in a hotel-room quarrel that began over a set of cell phone photos of her allegedly taken by a part time Congressional aide, Christian LaBella. Lohan claimed LaBella had assaulted her, which led to his arrest, but the misdemeanor charges against him were later dropped.

In October, police were called to her Lohan's home on Long Island after a report of a fight between her and her mother. An investigation revealed "no criminality."

December 12, 2012 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |