While you were working ...
December 11th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• We've learned that Anne Hathaway not only has a thing for bondage-esque footwear, but that she likes to go commando when she wears them. [Radar; Wetpaint]
  • Charlie Sheen appears to be in a giving mood as of late, but according to his rep he's always this open-handed with his earnings. The actor gave $75,000 to a fund that aims to help 10-year-old Jasmine Faulk battle a cancer that affects striated muscle. [EW]
  • If Roger Ebert ever wants to go back to reviewing films with a partner, we'd like to nominate RZA, who has given a detailed and thorough review of "Django Unchained" on Twitter. [HipHopWired]
  • Genetically blessed couple Hayden Panettiere and Scotty McKnight have called it quits, meaning you now have a marginal shot at dating either of them. You're welcome for the PSA. [People]
  • Among Josh Duhamel's holiday traditions? Seeing his wife Fergie dressed up in a "Naughty Mrs. Claus" outfit. We couldn't make this stuff up if we tried. [Us Weekly]

Filed under: While you were working

1. bansy phone number fake

all 616 numbers on blogs fake...

December 12, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  2. confirm this phat phuck once and for all

so we can move on...megastar

December 12, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  3. Hacker talking

hacked into emails, computer–

December 12, 2012 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  4. Clubfoot McShottyFace

Confirmed. 7 of 8 of these "different" people are the same IP address.

December 12, 2012 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  5. poor kitty

time to for ice cream

December 12, 2012 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  6. Preacher

I think she flashed everyone on purpose too. Young ladies these days have no modesty. These are heathen times. End times. If the world doesn't end today on 12/12/12 then it's scheduled for 12/21.

December 12, 2012 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Preacher

I kind of bet the poles will shift at 12:00 noon today. The earth will turn upside down and everyone will be flung off into space. I'm wearing ankle weights today so I'll weigh more. That'll keep me attached to the ground better.

December 12, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  7. Cora

Anne was being a n aughty girl. They need to start putting people in jail for exposing themselves.

December 12, 2012 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  8. frog

I'm colored. I'm green. What's wrong with being green? Nuthin ! Green Power. Go Green.

December 12, 2012 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  9. Tooot

I got the toooooots.

Did you hear that Charlie Crack was hurt in a drive by? Silly coloreds. Always hurting each other.

December 12, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  10. Crush her today

December 12, 2012 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  11. silly when you block

its right here...lazy

December 12, 2012 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  12. Charlie Crack

But honestly, I think she just wanted everyone to look at it. She was probly wanting a little more publicity for the movie and to be like Lindsay Lohan.

December 12, 2012 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  13. Charlie Crack

Anne Hathaway needs to buy some unnerwear. She's a rich lady. Surely she can afford drawers.

December 12, 2012 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  14. Charlie Crack

I must be a ghoooooost. Email me at Charlie.Crack@yahoo.com for ghostly updates.

I'm a ghoooooooost. BOOOOO !

December 12, 2012 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  15. Richard Fore

If you had a bowl of Cherrios in front of you I would peee in them!!

December 12, 2012 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  16. defensive...

look into that one too

December 12, 2012 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  17. dear dsl

1. we have better tech then you do
    2. you walk into sh-t at a moments notice-and believe anything anyone says to you on a computer(plus for us)
    3 you talk to much(great for us)
    4 3 way-easy your a bore-and we have 10 million other comps we print from
    so i saw the differences every day.
    5 tomorrow is mega mystery–not too worry.

it will all be done soon.

this was also to show you that i'm not as dumb as you think–enjoy your evening.

December 12, 2012 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  18. itsamemario

Wow, if charlie c really passed then r.i.p he was not a bad guy, was nothing but respectful when i talked to him. Btw hi peace and bv, hope lifes treating u ladies right..

December 11, 2012 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  19. @DSL

Exactly how would one research this? You seem to have the heads up. Tell us, please.

December 11, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • D.S.L.

I know what I read. Do u? The person obviously was being sincere. Send an email and ask for article. They put address. Common sense?

December 11, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • @DSL

I find this very odd. Why would somebody who knew him by a newsletter, come here to announce his passing. We don't know if this is true or a hoax. If you have some actual evidence for all to see, then how would anyone know for sure. If it is true, it is a horrible tragedy. If a hoax, well how low can you go. So if you believe this purely by that post, than you are in the dark like the rest of us. Besides, are you going to give a stranger your email address? Not me.

December 11, 2012 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • D.S.L.

I don't know. I don't know poster nor person spoken of, I'm 57. The DSL stands for Daily Scriptures Living. So my standpoint is from a benefit of the doubt perspective. Call me naive. I just can't discredit a post of that nature. I'm in no way trying to be brash. Good evening.

December 12, 2012 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean@D.S.L.

So much for sencerity.

"Technical details of permanent failure:
      The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces."

December 12, 2012 at 7:37 am | Report abuse |
  20. there is nobody here...

i have the current copy...that will end soon also

December 11, 2012 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Hey Boo?

if you hear good night.

December 11, 2012 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  22. its more fun

my way....i love puzzles

December 11, 2012 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Lt Columbo

always gets the truth–the nitty gritty truth

December 11, 2012 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Jenny Dallas,Tx

For all of you that do not know. Charlie Crack is dead. I just found out through an email that I received from his website where I subscribed to his newsletter HipHopXXL. He was shot four times in broad daylight today in Dallas. He just passed a couple of hours ago. If you liked him or hated him. If you were ever a part of this blog while he was present. We should show respect and as the Email said "hold one finger in the air for 'Bizzines'". Without slander or bashing please show respect. I was on here when he posted and saw some of the vigilance by some of the others back when we posted. Please refrain. His friends and associates at the record company he recorded with would most likely be indebted. God bless you "Bizziness" we miss you and wish nothing but the best for your fellow artists you worked with.
    My deepest condolences,
    Jenny Dallas,Tx
    Jarew@gmail.com

December 11, 2012 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Elf numero uno

Sokman won't get his "sock" filled except with Uncle Crimmas egg nog. Tisk tisk sokman.

December 11, 2012 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  26. §okman Is Still Right, You're Still Stupid

Deader than Don Knotts

December 11, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Santa's Helper

Good evening all! Oh, what a day. I've been on the Christmas present wrap line most of the day. My little feet are killing me! Thank goodness all the helpers don't have to wear those little elf shoes! That would make it even worse. Tomorrow, I'm going to work with some of the new reindeer. We had quite a crop of babies this year. Rudolph was a busy boy after Christmas! So I see that Josh Duhamel has been enjoying that Mrs. Santa suit we left for Fergie last year. Yeah, Mrs. Claus wears that for the big guy, too. You can always tell, because he ho, ho, ho's, more than usual when she does. It makes him a jolly guy, I can tell you that for a fact! Well, one of the elves is coming to give me a foot massage in a minute. Santa takes very good care of us. Happy Holidays all!

December 11, 2012 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Uncle Crimmas

It is too wonderful all the friends are back ! We can spread Crimmas cheer ! It's the most hap happiest time of the year.

December 11, 2012 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Peanut butter & jelly

Jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock
    There'll be fire for roasting and marshmallows for toasting
    Jingle jingle
    Merry Christmas!!! Egg nog anyone?

December 11, 2012 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Uncle Crimmas

I got some egg nog in my weinee for ya baby.

December 11, 2012 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

@ uncle crimmas...lmao. you're nasty

December 11, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Santa's Helper

Uncle Crimmas, I think you should see a doctor for that! That sounds serious. Either that, or I'll send you one of those naughty Mrs. Claus outfits. You could give it to your gal pal, and she could help you out with that problem. Whatever works! Merry Christmas!

December 11, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Peanut butter & jelly

Merry Christmas!!!!

December 11, 2012 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Beautiful☆Vixen

Oh, hello all. Enjoy your night.

December 11, 2012 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Beautiful☆Vixen

That's nice to know about Charlie Sheen. Never knew he gave to charities, then again the good book said not to boast about giving.

Anne looks shy, but i'm betting she is a wild tigress.

December 11, 2012 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |