While you were working ...
December 10th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Beyoncé, in her continued quest for world domination, has signed a $50 million partnership deal with Pepsi that will, among other things, put Bey's face on the side of limited-edition Pepsi cans to come. [Forbes]
  • Just in time to ease you back into the world of Lena Dunham's "Girls," the multi-faceted writer/actress has helped curate a soundtrack, one that includes Fun., Sleigh Bells and Robyn. The album will drop January 8, ahead of "Girls'" season 2 premiere on January 13. [RS]
  • If you've been missing out on the "Homeland" craze because you refused to add Showtime to your cable package, FX is aiming to offer you the next best thing. The network has ordered a pilot called "Tyrant" from "Homeland's" production team. [EW]
  • Perhaps Justin Bieber's comforting himself after losing out on Grammy nominations with the assurance that he can still fill seats in a stadium. The 18-year-old singer has added 31 stops throughout North America on an extended "Believe" tour. [NYDN]
  • The Rolling Stones' set in New Jersey this weekend just recruited some younger talent. The Stones will be joined by Lady Gaga and The Black Keys. [MTV]
  • Rihanna's still not wearing clothes. [Us Weekly]

Filed under: While you were working

1. thats right...leave it alone

December 11, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  2. leave it alone

December 11, 2012 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  3. trix are for kids

Personally if I had to choose between the barren, empty void and the same troll posing as 10 people OR a bunch of people telling their life stories, I would probably go with the bunch of people telling their life stories. This is for the trolls who chased them away in the first place.

December 11, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  4. starrfire

Hey kiddos! Good to see people back here! Yeah it must be the spirit of the holidays.. or booze? Missed ya, Peace! I'm hoping for cold weather to strike.. need to kill all the bugs! Hard to type with one eye shut.. darn cats! Gotta go get that taken care of.. Everyone have a great day!

December 11, 2012 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  5. Santa's Helper

Good morning, kids! I'm glad to see everyone coming back! See, all you have to do is ask. It must be all that Christmas magic bringing people back. Santa at work again? @itsamemario- first off, welcome back! I saw David Bowie many years ago. It was one of the best concerts that I've ever seen. Seeing him with the Stones would be even better. Well, I have a busy day ahead of me. I'm on the wrapping presents line today. I will check in later. So to all those still out there, come back and join the group again. Have a great day all! Merry Christmas!

December 11, 2012 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  6. nate

I'm here too. I'm Nate and I'm GR8 !

Merry Christmas Frienfs : )

I hope you win awards today : )

December 11, 2012 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  7. tracie

THE BLOGS ARE GETTING SUPER DUPER AGAIN ! ALL THE COOL PEOPLE ARE BACK ! PEACE AND SANTASHELPER AND TRIUMPH AND BV ! LIFE IS GOOD : ) : )

December 11, 2012 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  8. §okman Is Still Right, You're Still Stupid

Deader than Whitney Houston

December 11, 2012 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Yeah

And you are still Debbie Downer or the grinch, haven't decided which! It's Christmas time, Sokman. Snap out of it!

December 11, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  9. Peace

@Santa's Helper, Funny you mentioned Jeff Beck. Yesterday, when I got in car, radio came on & JB's "Going Down" song came on. What a blast from the past & a good way to start the day...volume up & drive!

December 11, 2012 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Nate

YAAAAAAAY PEACE – WE MISSED YOU !

December 11, 2012 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen @ Nate

Look how how happy you are :-) . I'm guessing you'll enjoy your Christmas more now that they're back.

I hope I don't go out now and get struck by a truck for doing a good deed..lol

Enjoy your day Nate, and that goes for everyone else.

December 11, 2012 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  10. itsamemario

Lady Gaga and The Rolling Stones sharing a stage isnt far from Mick Jagger and David Bowies "Dancing in the Street". Think about THAT remake..by the way if u watch the music video see how much david bowie looks like tilda swinton in it..

December 11, 2012 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Peace

Well, hey there mister! How the hec are ya? Been a long time. Still in Cali?
      David Bowie always had that odd look about him, didn't he? Crap! Now I have the song, Fame, stuck in my head...lol.

December 11, 2012 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  11. Evel Knievel

Wouldn't it make more sense for Beyonce to sign a big endorsement deal with Kool-Aid? Fanta Strawberry Soda? Newports?

December 11, 2012 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  12. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/ZIGZAG\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

The Rolling Stones and Gaga? Does that seem a little off to anyone else?

December 10, 2012 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

Way off.

December 10, 2012 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Santa's Helper

I think I'd rather have seen the Stones when Jeff Beck & Eric Clapton joined them. Now, that would have been a good show. I would love to see the Rolling Stones. Hey Santa, are you listening?

December 10, 2012 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Santa's Helper

Hey everybody! How was your day? Boy, I had a busy one today. You should see how many people are on that naughty list right now. Hmmm, I wonder if any of you are on it? I know that Rihanna's on it. Santa doesn't like the fact that she is all public with her nudity all the time. I think he's planning on bringing her some jammies with feet in them. That will fix her! Oh, by the way, we drink coke products up here at Christmas Town. Santa just loves those polar bear commercials, but then again, who doesn't. Well, I hope you all have a good night. Merry Christmas!

December 10, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Beautiful☆Vixen @ Santa's Helper

You and your friends can come back and post. I won't troll you. Anyway, it will make a certain black ink person happy. I think it might he Nate, or Alecia. Who knows. Night

December 10, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Peanut butter & jelly

Jingle bells jingle bells
    The tree is on its way
    The trolls got pooh'd on by Santa
    The the marquee land is dead

Jingle bells you guys
    Ringy dingy!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!!

December 10, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Beautiful☆Vixen

Well Coke was smart enough not to waste their money.

Rolling Stones still going. Good for them