While you were working ...
December 7th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott and hubby Chris Tyrrell are expecting. “Chris & I are excited to announce that our Christmas gift has arrived a little early this year,” she tweeted. “We are having a BABY! We feel so blessed!!!” [Twitter]
  • In other exciting news, “90210’s” Shenae Grimes is engaged to Josh Beech. “I’m a very happy lady indeed and all the warm wishes are well appreciated!” she wrote on her official website. [officialshenaegrimes.com]
  • Kristen Wiig and Steve Carell might be in love … in “Anchorman: The Legend Continues,” that is. Wiig is reportedly in talks to play Brick’s (Carell) love interest in the sequel. [The Wrap]
  • Who says there are no new ideas? Lifetime has ordered eight episodes of “Preachers’ Daughters.” The new docu-soap will premiere in 2013. [Deadline]
  • Ang Lee’s “Life of Pi” is attracting large crowds overseas. The 3-D adventure flick has hit the $80 million mark at the international box office. [THR]
  • Stay warm this holiday season with a digital sweater, brought to you by Macy’s and Diddy, who teamed up to create the $98 electronic garment. More affordable than you thought? Maybe not after you pop for those $223 digital add-ons. [Adweek]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Santa's Helper

Good Monday afternoon all! I've noticed that you were wondering where everyone went. I can bring some folks back if you want. Just say the word. Until then, may the Christmas spirit be with you!

December 10, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  2. hugehips

you can't do that right either...what can you do right?

December 10, 2012 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  3. Peanut butter & jelly

Oh knit for me, oh knit for me.
    I desire a digital sweater.
    If you knit one for me ohhhh Santa's helper please.
    There could be no one better.
    Merry Christmas!!!!
    Fa la la la la – la la la laaaah

December 9, 2012 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Santa's Helper

Ok, where's my list. PB&J is spreading Christmas cheer (I like you on bread,too). You are now on the nice list. Merry Christmas to you!

December 9, 2012 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  4. e=mc^2

Troops let them be no attack imminent IP logged

December 9, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Santa's Helper

Hello from the North Pole! I'm back up here helping out Santa & all his elves. I had so much fun last year, that I had to do it again for this holiday season. Everything is in full production, and everybody is working really hard to make it the best Christmas ever. Christmas town is so pretty this year. We had our welcome back party last night. I think I had just a little bit too much of the hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps, though. Woo baby, those elves like to party! It's so good to be back. It's the happiest place on earth! Oh and by the way, right now, I'm in charge of the naughty or nice list. Just remember, it's never too late to be nice. I'll be watching you! And to Vixen, if you would like a digital sweater for Christmas, I will make sure Santa hears about it. Merry Christmas all!

December 9, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

Thxs, but I think I'll pass on that sweater. I would probably get electrøcuted by the stupid thing. I'll take the bag of coals and even what you left on Mr. Ed's lawn last year, but no sweater.

December 9, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Santa's Helper

In my defense, the reindeer left those "presents" for Mr. Ed. He was a very bad boy last year. Is he still around? I won't put that sweater order in for you. I still can't figure the thing out. Why would anyone want one? Maybe I'm missing something. I'll go ask the electronic elves. They should know. So, just think of something else, and I will pass it on to the big guy. Happy Holidays!

December 9, 2012 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful☆Vixen

Maybe he bought one of those sweaters, drank too much, played in the rain and got fried. Sizzle, sizzle, POP!

I don't need anything. I got more than enough. Thxs thou.

Good night.

December 9, 2012 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nate

Merry Christmas Everyone : ) : )

December 10, 2012 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  6. Beautiful Vixen

Digital Sweater? What will they think of next.

December 9, 2012 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jed

Shu t up vixxy you w#ore

December 9, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Beautiful Vixen

Where's everybody?

December 9, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • whoz

Everyone? There's what three ppl here anymore. The qwestion is where they go. ?

December 9, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  9. §okman Is Still Right, You're Still Stupid

I dont think that was Vixen when me & Big Shiz were going back & forth for a bit, but I'm pretty sure whoever it was, it wasnt our first encounter

December 9, 2012 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Yeah

I think the first Big Shiz was a dude. He also posted in black. But the other day, I do not believe that was him.

December 9, 2012 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  10. Jed

I live in the Tulsa area and am looking to buy a nice used full sized pickup for use on our farm. We can give about five thousand dollars. If you know of anyone with a good solid farm truck please email of text me. Thanks.

December 8, 2012 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Peanut butter & jelly

Ring ding dingalin
    The trolls led themselves right down Santa Claus lane
    Fun and toys and lots of joy because the bashing starts again

Jingle jingle im so excited happy holidays

December 8, 2012 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Ha!

That's just her again. Trying to shift blame from her to Mad. Nice try there, vixen.

December 8, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Just for the record

Ha! You're right. I can't believe I didn't see it. She's not very good, is she? Just give it up, vixen. Just post, and quit with all the trolling. We all know you trolled the crap out of everyone. Try just being yourself for a change. Maybe we could have a little fun again. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

December 8, 2012 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  13. burp

burp

December 8, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  14. @ vixen

Wasn't mad rapper big shiz ?

December 8, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Just for the record

The original Big Shiz may have been mad, but that blue one from the other day was vixen, no doubt about it.

December 8, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  15. §okman's Truth Is The Light

This blog is deader than Steve Irwin

December 8, 2012 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  16. thiz hackin s&it

Is getting old find a keep talking to yourself

December 7, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Beautiful Vixen

He looks like he is up to no good.

December 7, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • So Vixen

Nice to see you posting as yourself for a change. Now, that wasn't hard was it? And as you may have noticed, nobody has trolled you. How about extending that favor to the rest of us? Maybe some folks would come back if you backed off of them. It's the holiday season. It would be a good time to try, right? This blog sucks now, so maybe we could have a little fun again?

December 8, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sleigh bells jingle

Yeah, I'd like to second that. Back to fun, please.

December 8, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautiful Vixen

Just for the record..I wasn't Big Shiz. Am not everyone in blue.

December 8, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Just for the record

Yes, you were. You have many "tells", and you gave yourself away. With that said, just stop.

December 8, 2012 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Are you freakin' kidding me?

Are you freaks all on drugs or what? What a bunch of.....I can't find the exact words to describe just how idiotic, childish, and unbelievably stupid your comments are! No wonder nobody posts on here anymore.

December 7, 2012 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Happy Blogs to all and thanks for

all of the wonderful support....and go have fun!

December 7, 2012 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  20. it does suck Cisfor....

and it will stop very soon... we're doing everything we can...to get rid of it. cnn had been fantastic
    and you guys have been so supportive...bad behavior will not be tolerated... we don't want
    anyone on cnn to have any bad experiences...its poor sportsmanship...

December 7, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  21. nervous energy tonight....

i gotta go i'm getting laid now its been 2 years i'm a little anxious these days....thanks everyone for being supportive in helping me find my visitors.....happy blogs to all...

December 7, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Cisfor is talking to himself...

poor thing–he's a nervous wreck tonight

December 7, 2012 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Cisfor...nbbody is wacked out

enjoy the night my dear.

December 7, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Dont take this stuff personally...

we had to make the annoucement.....enjoy your fun blogging...

December 7, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Uptight cisfor?

if it has nothing to do with you then don't worry....

December 7, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cisfor

U think it bad to post this bullsht. U sound like a psyco. U be like the only one who post here Tawking n answeing urself. Like I say place gone to h3ll how yall is proud

December 7, 2012 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Cisfor

lmfao this has died n gone to h3ll. What wit yo wacked out posts. U tawk so much shtYo u got what u wonted this is what u wonted live wit it. Yall joy it now.

December 7, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  27. COMPUTER TAMPERING....FINAL VERSION--

1. 2 people are watching me on a computer-nobody talk to me about there for we're calling it illegal.
    2 3 computers are hacked and was told by co they can see us....i didn't approve therefore its is illegal
    3. debit card..bank called...no approval granted by me for you to check accounts therefore it is illegal
    4 hacked into all phones...calling and hanging up...i did not grant anyone approval for this there it is illegal
    5. 4443 ip is being investigated
    6 if there are 2 people watching me then all the racist comments were directed to me illegal.
    8. investigations have told me the hacker is in my area.
    9. we looking at this as a felony
    10. lap top is going to the big guys for further hardward investigation...sorry...we have to do something
    your no good.
    11. Blog tampering cannot print blogs...CNN APPROVED ALL RACIST COMMENTS

December 7, 2012 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  28. COMPUTER TAMPERING....FINAL VERSION

1. 2 people are watching me on a computer-nobody talke to me about there for we're calling it illegal.
    3. debit card..bank called...no approval granted by me for you to check accounTs therefore it is illegal
    5. 4443 ip is being investigated
    8. investigations have told me the hacker is in my area.
    9. we looking at this as a felony
    your no good.
    11. Blog tampering cannot print blogs...all racist blogs remained....

December 7, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Recap...

2 3 computers are hacked and was told by co they can see us....i didn't approve there fore its is illegal
    3. debit card..bank called...no approval granted by me for you to check accouns therefore it is illegal
    5. 4443 ip is being investigated
    8. investigations have told me the hacker is in my area.
    9. we looking at this as a felony
    your no good.

December 7, 2012 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • number 10 corrected.

10. lap top is going to the big guys for further hardware investigation...sorry...we have to do something
      your no good

December 7, 2012 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Peanut butter & jelly

I don't want a lot for Christmas
    Marquee blog is all I need
    I'm not worried about the gifts and trollies underneath the Christmas tree
    I just want it for my own
    More than you have ever known
    Make my wish come true-oooo-oooh
    Marquee all i want for christmas is yooooooou

December 7, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |