While you were working ...
December 3rd, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• It seems love is in the air for former “Bachelor”/“Bachelorette” contestants this holiday season. Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum tied the knot, while Jake Pavelka has been spending some quality time with actress Kristin Chenoweth. [People]
  • With awards season right around the corner, we already know that “Zero Dark Thirty” and “Lincoln” are favorites among the New York Film Critics Circle. [EW]
  • Former “Sing-Off” host Nick Lachey is heading back to reality – reality TV, that is – to host NBC singing competition “The Winner Is.” [THR]
  • Speaking of Lachey, the new dad tweeted that he was kicked out of the Chargers-Bengals game on Sunday – and that he “couldn't be prouder! Go Cincy Bengals!” [Twitter]
  • Marchesa co-founder Georgina Chapman and Miramax co-founder Harvey Weinstein are expecting baby No. 2. [New York Post]
  • Check out Charlie Sheen in the official trailer for Roman Coppola’s “A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III”:

Filed under: While you were working

1. Musandam Dibba

I remember. and the other person that I don't really know that how I feel it was two different people because at one time you saw he wanted to meet vixen but the other time he was denying it. I think it was two different people. Mr. Ed had us all fooled...Then they go back n forth on all the characters n their life stories, There are other ppl on island who is enemy. That's all I remember.

January 29, 2013 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  2. Clubfoot McShottyFace

Pre-pubescent DERF-WADS!

December 4, 2012 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Peanut butter & jelly

Blog is dead. Just like they stated only a million different aliases.

December 4, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  4. Its all the same people on this blog

with 456,972,854 names

December 4, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  5. PrideM

vixen is right here and its you

December 4, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  6. Dick

Oh good, another reality show. Just when you thought they couldn't cram another one down your throat, they create another one. Is this what we should expect for the future? Nothing but reality tv? Now a question, who are all these people that you keep talking about? Who are they, and where did they go? Just curious.

December 4, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  7. Michelle

The lady to the right looks really boney. She looks like a larger framed big bone girl trying to be skinny.

December 4, 2012 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  8. @ old timer

You got the wrong blog. Ppl don't blog here, just talk sh't. Nobody will answer you. From what I know Lost is about ppl that plane crashed on island. Then they go back n forth on all the characters n their life storiesThere are other ppl on island who is enemy. That's all I remember.

December 4, 2012 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
    • JellyBean@ @ old timer

Unfortunate but true.

December 4, 2012 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Jelly Bean

LC said he found where they went, do u know ? LC asked vixen if she wanted him to tell them to come back n she didn't answer him, so he didn't. If u know ask them to come back, this place has gone to the dogs. I think vixen even knows now that it wasn't them who trolled her n everyone now. They were set up prolly by get a room. U think so too ?

December 4, 2012 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
    • @@ JellyBean

LOL "Get a room?" I haven't heard that name in ages. From what I recall "get a room" was two different people. Mr. Ed used the alias to troll everyone, I remember. And the other person, I don't really know. I feel it was two different people because at one time you saw he wanted to meet vixen but the other time he was denying it. I think it was two different people. Mr. Ed had us all fooled...

With that, I believe maybe Mr. Ed is still around.

December 4, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
    • simpletons

It wasn't just "get a room" that was Mr. Ed. He and "Richard Fore" paraded around with everyone's alias like the true losers they were. They're probably gone now because they've succeeded in fooling all of you sheep into believing either one of them was whoever's name they hijacked.

Notice how Mr. Ed. and Richard Fore never e-battled one another... think about that.

December 4, 2012 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
    • yea but

Me Ed was one of the 'chatterers' too wunt he?

December 4, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • @ yea but

Depends on what you mean by 'chatterers'

He was here regardless. Probably still here.

December 4, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Old timer

Do any of you watch this show called lost on g4? I'm watching it now and I don't know if it's my drink or what but this show is confusing. Input?

December 3, 2012 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Ed

Jingle bell
    Jingle bell
    Jingle bell rock
    Kristin Chenoweth can lick on my oops

December 3, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • to continue the song

She be dancing and swirling and licking around, that's the jingle bell, that's the jingle bell, that's the jingle bell rock.

December 4, 2012 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • great song

i play it as much as possible nowadays

December 4, 2012 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |