While you were working ...
November 30th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Academy Awards host Seth MacFarlane wants to see you at the Oscars – if you’re a college student with dreams of contributing to the future of movies, that is. [MTV]
  • Catch an early glimpse of Dylan McDermott’s return to “American Horror Story” as the modern-day Bloody Face. [EW]
  • Stephen Colbert will celebrate “The Hobbit’s” December 14 release on “The Colbert Report” by welcoming guests Sir Ian McKellan, Martin Freeman, Peter Jackson and Andy Serkis next week. [THR]
  • Having “Girls” withdrawals? Perhaps the Season 2 trailer will tide you over until January 13 rolls around:
  • In case you missed Danielle Fishel playing Lindsay Lohan playing Liz Taylor (are you following?) on “The Soup,” here it is:

Filed under: While you were working

1. Clubfoot McShottyFace

Pre-pubescent derf-wads.

December 3, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  2. 649418154443

howdy neighbor...how's your day going today.

December 2, 2012 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  3. tight jeans

that's for sure

December 2, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  4. §okman's Truth Is The Light

Get away from the television & be more productive with your lives

December 2, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Old timer

You changed yer name too?
      What happened here? Everytime
      I come here to blog, it's all f<cked
      up. Yer the only name that has any
      recognition. Do any of the regulars
      come here at all anymore? Dude,
      this place su<ks.

December 2, 2012 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jazzy

Howdy! I like that American Horror Story, too. It really creeps me out. They have quite a creative writing staff. Who thinks of that kind of stuff? lol.. Hey, I like your blogging song, too. A little up beat for this blog, don't you think? Some of the people are just a little hostile, to say the least. Have fun!

December 1, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  6. our new good night blogging song...

I'm so glad we had this time together
    just to have a laugh or sing a song
    seems we just gets started and
    before you know it...
    comes the time we have to say so long
    (pull left ear lobe)

December 1, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Nate

Oh yeah. Daniel Fishel really needs to drop 30 or 40 pounds.I'm being kind here. She needs to take off a few pounds

December 1, 2012 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Nate

We hope everyone is doing so good and being so happy that it is incredible. We hope your weekend and evening is being so full of happiness and joy that you smile forever. May happiness be yours always.

December 1, 2012 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  9. I can't wait to be dressed up tonight

and look great.

December 1, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Stan

I feel really sick today. I think I got the boogie fever. Buggers are all in my noze.

December 1, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  11. we have special section

for bloodyface–its called–yawnlo

December 1, 2012 at 6:28 am | Report abuse |
  12. everyone knows bloodyface...

she's right in the files. ha.

December 1, 2012 at 6:26 am | Report abuse |
  13. Gregg

I can't believe you'd put an AHS spoiler out like that about who Bloodyface is. Very disappointing.

December 1, 2012 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Dick

I have to agree with you on that one, Gregg. I would have preferred the surprise on the show, but you know that they have to drive the hype. I wonder if he will play the actual bloodyface's son? I wonder if when he banged Lana if she got pregos. Time will tell.

December 1, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stan

Who is bloody face ? That sounds like a bad guy. I guess I could be called fat belly. : )

December 1, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Dick

I saw most of the first season of American Horror Story, and have been keeping up with the second. Glad to see Dylan McDermott being brought in as Bloody Face. This should be a good addition to the cast & storyline. Party safe this weekend everybody.

December 1, 2012 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  15. V

racist - yes but she's of no interest to me.....she's dead to me...

November 30, 2012 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  16. hub

defending him a bit...i don't feel he's that bad...you guys will say hi and bye soon. get off this cnn..its a horror show. she's ignorable....i would not give her the time of day..... i love you too midge kardashian lolol

(i have the one i originally wrote)

November 30, 2012 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  17. the V iew

my view she is completely ignorable and deadwood. the fact i gave her a 1/2 hour was way too much of my time.
    she's exactly what our doll said-she's a bore...i yawned 4 times in a 1/2 hour...she is nothing and we can totally
    ignore this..any text or phone hacking bothers we will finish the job otherwise she's basically is a zero.
    i love you my darling cuz....did you remote in...tell men all sized up a zero.

November 30, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  18. v

she's is of no use to me whatsoever. i can see she is dead to me.

November 30, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Jeff

He looks even dummer than me. Not as retar ded as me but dummer.

November 30, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |