Lil Wayne's ready for rap retirement
November 23rd, 2012

Lil Wayne's ready for rap retirement

Lil Wayne may not know the exact release date for his final album, but he does know that'll be his swan song to rap.

The New Orleans artist will release "I Am Not A Human Being II" in February, and then, as he told MTV, he'll look ahead to ending his career with "Tha Carter V."

"I know y'all want me around for a little bit, and Carter V is my last album," Lil Wayne said. "Man, I've been rappin' since I was 8 years old. I'm 30 now, man. That's a long time."

As MTV points out, Weezy could churn out a record or two before "Tha Carter V," so his retirement might not be as close as it sounds. But when he does drop the mic, the rapper wants to go out on top.

"I signed my contract at 11, I went platinum at 14 ... Thank God I haven't put out an album that hasn't went platinum," he said. "To just keep it going like that, I think not only am I being greedy, I'm fooling myself to think that it will continue to be that great."

Instead, Wayne is planning to be great in another field. "I'd be a skater/sports analyst," Wayne told MTV of his post-rap plans. "My day job will probably be sports analyst, and I’ll skate all night instead of being in the studio all night."

Filed under: Celebrities • Lil Wayne • Music

1. Nad

hi GaGa

March 16, 2013 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  2. dan vizine

I'm more than a little embarrassed by the obvious outflowing of barely concealed racism from my fellow white Americans. I'm. A 60 yo white guy, I can't name a single song by the man and couldn't care less what his art was. Look around my friends, talent and value are subjective in the field of entertainment. I'm amazed that people my age, who remember the reactions of their parent's to the emerging field of rock way back when, can't recognize the same seeds of resentment they so loudly decried in their parents in themselves. But it's even worse in a way. We should have evolved in the intervening decades, but it isn't at all clear that we have very much. I mean, really, survey the field of country music so dear to so many of my white contemporaries and tell me it isn't filled with with its own brand of talentless hacks who make music which is quite repellent to so many. Did you know that country music was found to be the sound source best suited to chasing away nuisance animals in some places? It's a fact, look it up. Any of you rap hating fellow white Americans like the Red Hot Chili Peppers? Like I do? Judging from music sales, a few million hands just went up. Well, what was that if not rap? Oh, and before you decide I'm some moron whom you can easily ridicule, I'm a professional scientist, a chemist who had a 3.92 GPA in graduate school and the chilling ignorance on display here, if anything, could suggest that you'd be wise not to throw stones. DAMN, my fellow whites, get a grip. You display jealousy, racism and the need to "even the score" for the last election where an obviously superior candidate beat your out of touch plutocrat. You feel the fear don't:you? You've seen the writing on the wall and you're scared.'"Your" America is changing faster than you can handle and you're scared.

March 16, 2013 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Redundant

braces, breasts , jealousy, blacks whites, my relationship is not right, my relationship is ok, what happenend, what's wrong, movies, off, party, drinks, newports..

shut up please.

March 16, 2013 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • i am scared..

i can't find my white leather bolero jacket...where the heck is it...

March 16, 2013 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • dan vizine

And there you are, right on time. Thanks for reinforcing my argument.

March 16, 2013 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan -- its saturday...go outside and get some air...

have a lovely and bright day.

March 16, 2013 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • hey i'm a chemist also...

what school did you go too.

March 16, 2013 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lil Wayne and Throwing Stones...

i wonder who that could be...

March 16, 2013 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • dan vizine

If the best I'm going to get is equivalent to a Twitter gem, I'd be foolish to stick around because you just aren't up to a real exchange. When "stream of consciousness"lists capped by "shut up please" pass for cogent replays, what do I get for the effort? You read it, I meant it, live with it. I'm going back outside where the miracle of WiFi allowed me to write the original comment.
      You all enjoy the ensuing philosophical comments for me, OK?

March 16, 2013 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • According to my records

look at the other bloggers who says shut up to others .... you have too look at the big picture before judgement
      like i do...

March 16, 2013 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Dylan

"I said I might retire, but y'all know I be high"

November 28, 2012 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  4. Daniel Clauss

Jack Clauss was a real life hero.

November 26, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  5. my hair

came out really good today

November 26, 2012 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  6. Jack

Ah the internet, the only place where people feel that their "voiced" opinions really matter. Keyboard warriors/activist at their greatest, thanks for the good laugh at the comments.

November 25, 2012 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  7. TicToc

Retired at 30, I could handle that. Lucky dude.🎤

November 25, 2012 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  8. SKY

FACT: IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY, ITS ABOUT FINDING HAPPINESS....SEARCHING....PRAYING
    AND ONE DAY YOU WAKE UP AN REALIZED, NO ONE CAN LIVE THEIR LIFE THROUGH YOU...
    YOU WANT TO BE JUST YOU....
    SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE MONEY,FAME, EVEN LOVE...FEEL SOMETHING
    MISSING IN THEIR LIFE...THEY HAVE TO SEARCH FOR IT BEFORE THEY DIE...SOME NEVER
    FILL THE VOID, TO BUSY LETTING PEOPLE LIVE THEIR LIFE'S THROUGH THEM..
    THIS IS THE SECRET FINDING THE VOID IN YOUR LIFE LEADS TO COMPLETE PEACE.

November 25, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  9. the lalala code

November 25, 2012 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  10. ◀●▶

I'm a crazy middle eastern singing.

La la la la la la la la la. La la la la la la la la la

La la la la la la la la

November 24, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Milagros

His work on Maybach Music Part II is fantastic. It still makes me laugh.

November 24, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Say it ain't so...joking

Personally, I wanna see his facial tats in 10 or more yrs and see how he feels about the.....never been a fan....glorified stupidness if you ask me

November 24, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • jibz

haha it wil cost him less than a million to get those tats removed incase u ddnt knw...they can be removed...

November 24, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Kate

I will miss him I listen to his music everyday and if you really really listen to it you will get it. It's the way we all feel but are afraid to admit look inside like he does and maybe just maybe you will be able to be real. Don't judge until you are judged. I guess it is about the money, when you come from nothing and make something of yourself, guess what that is people accomplishment what have you accomplished where you can retire when you feel like it. I hope all the best to Lil Wayne he is an inspiration to all races.

November 24, 2012 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • iceandsnow3

What did you just say? What are you talking about....geesh!!

November 24, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  14. nyc hip hop

in my Ja Rule voice"I"ve been sittin here thinking bout the game and WHAT WILL IT BE WITHOUT YOUUUUUUUU" good retire now hip hop can get back to real hip hop and not this bubble gum crap he makes.

November 24, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  15. jay

never liked his music, but you gotta give him props for being a smart business guy.

November 24, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Observer

And remember folks, nothing quite spells success like grills and facial tats...

November 24, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  17. jojo

Yes,it's finally time. Can he take the rest of the no-talent,garbage-mouthed,rappas with him?
    Please!

November 24, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Angry

Wow, jojo! You sound sound angry. I'm sure Wayne doesn't give a damn about your opinion.

November 25, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Big Lon

Lil Wayne is not liked by some because he is the symbol of the GREAT AMERICAN DREAM, that is sold to us as kids. He took what talent he had, and parlayed it into over 100 million dollars, and multi-platinum album sales. he is getting paid for promoting skateboarding, and he is still gettine paid from Nikki M album sales as well. How many rappers have come and gone since Lil Wayne been doing this. To stay in the business 5 years, let alone 22 years is remarkable whether you think he is talented or not. His job security has been better than most people I know. I come from the old school and most of the rappers in the last decade, I just dont think that they are that skillful. I have never purchased an album of his, and I think his is decent at best, but you have to give him credit for being able to be in the game this long, while going platinum on every album he ever put out. The AMERICAN DREAM IS WAYNE, COMING FROM NOTHING TO MAKE SOMETHING.

November 24, 2012 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Rick K

I don't care for his rhymes.
      They all sound
      like a bunch of whines
      His fans stink
      don't take no baths
      They all smell
      like a dirty a ss

YayTeam

November 24, 2012 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  19. thabang

Its good that lil wayne is taking another step from rapping

November 24, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  20. Dont Go Away Mad

How will the music industry go on.......Now if we can get more to retire.

November 24, 2012 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  21. Cheez Wiz is burning

Its the game of monopoly. He crapp€d for 22 years. Got shot. Never released an album less than platinum. Went to jail. Passed go. Collected way more than$200. Tee hee

November 24, 2012 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
  22. it's

The same old comments he writes all the time. Yawn

November 24, 2012 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
  23. Big shiz

Is the most racist person on these blogs. He is the last person to call anyone a racist.

November 24, 2012 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
  24. Powerball Fake

they picked up a bunch of kor Hkrs in her town right-i believe it was last year

November 24, 2012 at 6:35 am | Report abuse |
  25. killed jigga's music

smart cookie my dear...how was jogging...

November 24, 2012 at 6:22 am | Report abuse |
  26. allday

good he killed music, poof be gone ,

November 24, 2012 at 6:15 am | Report abuse |
  27. Rashaaptr

You people seems to forget that rap is industry and all business. The guy has more albums on the charts than Elvis. That's pretty significant and as a result he has made a lot of money. Retired at 30! Enough said! It's about money not contribution. Money... sales = money.. no one pays you for your opinion.

November 24, 2012 at 6:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Rick K

Your comment is waiting moderation

November 24, 2012 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
    • djscruffnasty1

of course he has more cds than elvis. elvis died before his time so its irrelevant

November 24, 2012 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
    • smh

Bruh elvis died @ 42, way after his time had come n gone. He was a washed up star that was getting fat n balding & his music wasnt doing very well. Kuddos to Wayne for knowing when to stop.

November 24, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • WELL SAID

Exactly!

November 25, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  28. John

Rap music is just horrible, I may like a little bit of it here and there in the underground scene, which isn't very large either, metal just has far more talent involved..

November 24, 2012 at 5:43 am | Report abuse |
  29. macbow

am not a fan. 4k a fake ass mc making a career outta gimmicks.

November 24, 2012 at 3:27 am | Report abuse |
  30. Papo

If you are a rational human being with an IQ over 80 who thinks this embarrassingly ghetto idiot has contributed nothing of value to music and would be content to never hear anything he's created ever again, then apparently, you = jealous racist/hater. Obviously, there is no other explanation. Gotta love ghetto "wisdom".

November 24, 2012 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
    • jenneva

you are an ill informed idiot....and clueless...he got A s in school and is considered quite intelligent....dont speak of what you dont know...and he is also a grammy winner for My Life..a docu about life in the projects...this is the same mentality that disses eminem without realizing that his lyrcs are ANTIviolence...yep....Im white, older and a musical artist..and NOT ignorantly closed..................

November 24, 2012 at 3:35 am | Report abuse |
    • derp

Could you please repost that in English. Some of us don't speak ebonics.

November 26, 2012 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  31. Stim29

I hate the fact that he can rap about n!gg@tivity and make millions, and yet you got plenty of positive and real talented rappers only making a fraction of his money. I remember a time when Public Enemy, KRS-One & A Tribe Called Quest (to name a few) were just as popular then to hip hop as Wayne is now. Hip Hop was much alive in the late 80's early 90's...it's dead now.

November 24, 2012 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Mike M

@Stim29 Preach....Yesterdays rap used to school youngins that didn't have a father figure around. Today's rap schools youngins how to imitate disrespectful, money means more than anything individuals. Not hatin on Wayne, just not happy with the game.

November 24, 2012 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Ludacor

Well just to disagree with you a bit; I grew up listening to rap in the early 80's and 90's as well and I feel like you are just telling half of the story. Yeah there were the positive rappers that you mentioned like KRS , Tribe, and Public Enemy but at the same time there was also NWA, Slick Rick, Ice T, etc. Honestly I listened to the positive and the negative because I'm a fan of the art. To me it's not neccisarily what the rapper says but the way they say it. That is why I can kinda get with Waynes music. His metaphors and similes are remarkable. I mean dude has tallent rather one likes him or not. I just feel that people are gonna listen to what they want to hear and I can't fault anyone for that. Rap like anything else in life, has evolved. In the begining it was mostly about fun, then we got into "the message" and rappers were talking about the realities of life, there was the "Africa/Pro Black" movement, a time when it was all about pimping and womanizing, a so called "gangster rap" movement, a more "conscious rap" movement and so and and so forth; but at the same time when one of those movements were popular the other ones didn't die down its just what one choses to listen too and or support. "I'm siting on the top, got nightmares of the bottom, everybody wants to be fly till you swat em'"

November 24, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  32. Stim29

He should have retired 10 years ago before he contributed to killing hip hop.

November 24, 2012 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  33. Herve Levin

fugly black dwarf needs a long deep nappy poo – he is not human and it's real obvious

November 24, 2012 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  34. kylie

if he dose retire i think ill die i listen to Lil Wayne all the time his like me idol i dont know what i would have dont if he didnt become a rapernd all the hatters that hate him maybe u should listen to the words a little more carefully not off of then are bad

November 24, 2012 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  35. Texas Johnny

I'm steady lightin' up the hash
    and
    ridin' in my jag
    you will need a gas mask
    mannnnnn

November 24, 2012 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  36. coolen26

i"m not a big rap fan and i might not agree with everything he raps about, but i do like some of lil wayne"s music. why are their so many "HATER" that a young man can retire at the age of 30. this young man has made a TON money in this career, more than we will ever see in our lifetime. that means he must have invested his money wisely. LETS BE REAL PEOPLE, WE ALL KNOW, CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE HATING BECAUSE HE"S A YOUNG BLACK MAN MAKING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR RETIREMENT LIL WAYNE, AND F@#K THE HATERS !!!!!

November 24, 2012 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
    • ataddicts

I don't think it's that he saves his money (because he don't like you assume) it's that people are ignorant enough to keep buying this greedy asses "songs" which i could fart and sound better.

November 24, 2012 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Rap has been the worst catastrophe for blacks in America since slavery. I remember Ice Cube saying in the early 90's. "No need for blacks to go to college. The whole system is rigged against them." Can one conceive of a more moronic statement? No.

November 24, 2012 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
    • blue

To Joe: Yes, I can remember another statement that read, "No Blacks allow". Was this just as shocking as Ice T statement?

November 24, 2012 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
    • FINALLY

Get this fake off already.

November 24, 2012 at 3:20 am | Report abuse |
  37. jackie

BIG SHIZ...LOL!!

November 24, 2012 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  38. june

you got the right name dick u and the rest of u haters yall wish yall had the money$$ he has. you sound just like your name

November 24, 2012 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Tose

Ugly Monkey doesn't talk about weak records that took 10 years to go platinum. He sells an image far from real hip hop.

November 24, 2012 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  39. mike

i am so sick of this guy...all he raps about is having money and crap...lil wayne killed hip hop

November 24, 2012 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
  40. Paulo Cabral

Hey, any chance of Little Wayne retiring 2day???

Good grief I been waiting so long for this day!!!

Please Wayne do us this favor and retire ASAP...

Never heard nothing good nor possitive coming
    out of this dude mouth, so what good can he
    really be????Please RETIRE!!!!

November 24, 2012 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  41. check it

clarence. yes that's what i said. i see what's important in you're mind. evidently it's all about money,money,money. well my friend while i won't go into my finances with you. i am quite comfortable. also retired at 38 & want for nothing. except for my children not to grow up in you're money hungry world. also if my comment about his glorification of the vices i spoke of wrong please correct me. i don't have to hear it to know it's true. am i wrong ?

November 24, 2012 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  42. check it

nikki get out or borrow a dictionary. look up forfilled we would all like to know the meaning. you my dear are a clueless twit.congradulations i think you spelled vocabulary correctly. just goes to show everyone what we already knew but really didn't want to admit. this country along with you're generation has gone to hell.

November 23, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Leon

Well he wont be missed by me. He should retire those choppers.

November 23, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  44. ChaRles

Where is the article attributing the road of opportunity to have this career by the pioneers of Hip Hop? Anyway, this guy has a Hip Pop style as the music and culture has transformed to be more concentrated to a pop culture crowd than the originally intended audience. Good for him to be able to retire at 3o! BUT let us all remember the ones who started the music genre we know today as Hip Hop – You know, the ones that WEREN'T able to retire at 30 and had to pay just to perform their songs at venues instead of being paid! Hats off to all the musically talented! Hopefully he does something positive with his retiremetn fund for the youth.

November 23, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  45. muhangis

Yes this is a lovely ploy. Fools will believe this will be his last record, in return he sells more, and makes more money. Then he 2 years later he does a "come back." Only for those juvenile heads MTV will cover it. That will make him sell more when that record comes out. In return he thinks he has this beautiful life story for E True Hollywood, his ego gets fattened! I have not seen this before.

IT'S CALLED "MARKETING" PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! GTFO

November 23, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  46. RAP IS CRAP

yo dog another rapper retiring because he made enough drug chicken and 40 ounce money now he will be keeping busy smacking around women and getting probation. why dont all rappers retire its crap anyways oh i forgot as long as obama is president rap is the offical national music of choice. so go smack women around lil yo dog wayne we will be reading about it in a few days or weeks.

November 23, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • md davis

wow come on man do you dumb fu@#s have 2 tie obama into everything?lol
      its pretty gd sad man move on yes a black man is president im sorry the old white man error is over ...not
      you people give america a bad name what do you go on every post 2 obama bash?
      the topic is LITTLE WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      back on topic little waYNE SUCK AND IS UNTALENTED
      please retire and rap is crap just shoot your self and blame it on obama since you blame him for all problems in life
      ohh by the way rap was more popular when bush was in office dick

November 24, 2012 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
    • ataddicts

RAP Is cRAP.
      If you think Lil Wayne is a musician, you need some mental help.

November 24, 2012 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
    • ranfan

If anyone else can do better, please go ahead so you can become a millionaire and laugh at the things people say about you LOL

November 24, 2012 at 6:30 am | Report abuse |
    • cole12

no he will be by lambo's, bentleys, mansions, designer clothes, rap music allowes him to have all of this, he is not asking for any gov'nt assistance can pay is own way and all you do is hate on him, if he was white and made country music would your assumptions about him be the same?

November 24, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  47. check it

never heard one thing by or from him. does anybody have a real name. is wayne or wheezy. sounds like somebody been watchin too many jeffersos. he is trash who promotes trash & like most rappers glorifies gang life & killin , stealin, robbin &racisist lyrics. hope he gets deeper into the gang thang so we never hear of wheezy again. yeah meat rymes with feet ,pete,clete,sheet. so you can ryme so can my three year old. go away you r a joke.

November 23, 2012 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Clarence

you're worried about his name, how about you compare his bank account to yours. or his record sales to yours...or his fan base to yours...you claim to have never heard anything from him or by him yet you said he "glorifies" killing, stealing, gang life, ect....how would you know this if you never heard anything? look up the word hypocrite and see if that shoe fits...

November 23, 2012 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Goodgyrl1

Do u even got close to or near his money if not get u sum business.And its his business wat he does just like ur business DUMMIE...

November 24, 2012 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  48. Nikki

For all of you who are encouraging an early retirement.. I would love to see you retire at 30 from such a promising career, a dream forfilled. Go listen to the lyrics to his songs and tell me his vocabulary isn't more extensive than yours. When you've done the above please write Dwayne Carter and tell him how "sucky" his accomplisments are. I'm sure you're all glad it's the weekend because you work Monday to Friday when his talent doesn't call for it. Now isn't that sucky?

November 23, 2012 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Clarence

Real talk, I couldnt agree with you more...isnt it funny how jealous and envy can make someone so angry

November 23, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Joel-B

Lil who ??? !!! The GARBAGE HE SPEWED will long be forgotten in NO TIME !!! And thank GOD, the world will be a better place !!!

November 23, 2012 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paul

Stop Hating, you're just a broke racist idiot.

November 23, 2012 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Darren

i concur with you Joel he sucked as rap artist or for that matter at everything he did. why anybody ever bought his vrap is beyond me, and no im not a racist i love rap and GOOD RAP ARTISTS but alas he was neither.

November 23, 2012 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kay

I agree with Joel !!!! I am shocked at how many people consider Lil Wayne as someone with "TALENT". He is just one more example of how bad off our society is.

November 24, 2012 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
    • cole12

one of the top 10 rappers of all time to his credit multiply platnum albums, one of the highest paid rappers of all time, i think waynes legacy is intact we wont forget anytime soon

November 24, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Robert

Can we all chip in and see if he can speed up the retirement?

November 23, 2012 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  51. joseph

free at last free at last thank god almighty we're free from this crap

November 23, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

You're talking about an African American aritst while qouting an African American Icon.....sad thing is you are white arent u...

November 23, 2012 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • libra

Wayne is a good man and his music is banging u have to either lived it or know someone thats been through to speak on his music.

November 24, 2012 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Rick

November 23, 2012 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  53. GrandmastaB

Good, now he can concentrate full time on staying out of jail. His best days are long gone.

November 23, 2012 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Frank

Thank god two more albums and then his done. His horrible music with stupid lyrics will end

November 23, 2012 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Jordan

This sucks.

November 23, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  56. GeT Off His NuttSack

Forreal i feel that you all should kill yourself if your hatin on Weezy F Baby, please say the baby........ he's the truth bottom line retirement would just leave the rap game to you Snap Crackle and Pop MILF's

November 23, 2012 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Snorlax

l'il Who?

Never heard of him.

November 23, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  58. JBoogie

wondering whe these blogs don't credit the writer/writers behind them. We'll always hear weezy behind some music. it's embedded in him and music period.

November 23, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Mossburg

YEEES!!!

November 23, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  60. norman

Is that a rash on his face? Poor guy..you’d think with his money he could get that lasered off.

November 23, 2012 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  61. JOANNA

I like the sparkly teef

November 23, 2012 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  62. smarter

He is smarter than all of you put together!

November 23, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  63. gloria

Haters!

November 23, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  64. he has a drug problem

he better continue rapping to keep busy

November 23, 2012 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • ALTHEA

OK PEOPLE LOVE TO BE HATER'S LIL WAYNE IS NOT ON DRUGS WAS YOU IN THE ROOM TAKING DRUGS TOO...HATER'S.

November 23, 2012 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Paul

No more rapping carrer; nothing in the way of a drug overdose now.

November 23, 2012 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Shiz

Don't worry about his career,worry about your wife getting banged by black men all the time.

November 23, 2012 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Petey

Big Shizz is already worried about his wife gettin banged by brothers..DUDE it’sgonna be ok..Take care of your wife and she’ll do right by you-NO WORRIESl peace.

November 23, 2012 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Shiz

Paul and Pete,now all you need is Steve and you got a three way gay fest.

November 23, 2012 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • ALTHEA

LIL WAYNE HAVE THE RAP GAME SEWED UP... PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BEING JEALOUS AND GET SOME TALENT'S OR SKILL'S AND STOP HATING ON PEOPLE THAT DO HAVE SKILL'S AND TALENT'S

November 23, 2012 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Shiz

November 23, 2012 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |

• @petey..lol

November 23, 2012 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Paul

You call his music rap? what a joke. LOL,

November 23, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  67. tim solis

November 23, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Dick

I thought this dude was dead! How many rappers have bit the dust already? I guess I didn't miss him!

November 23, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |