'30 Rock's' Liz Lemon is set to wed
November 15th, 2012

'30 Rock's' Liz Lemon is set to wed

Save the date!

You’re invited to tune in to (or DVR) the matrimony of “30 Rock’s” Liz Lemon and Criss Chros on Thursday, November 29, according to NBC.

The formerly unlucky in love “TGS” writer, played by Tina Fey, is set to wed her betrothed, played by James Marsden, at “eight/seven central in the evening.”

Lemon “presents herself to be married to” Marsden’s Criss, an entrepreneur/hot dog vendor who joined the cast during season 6, “but not in a creepy way that perpetuates the idea that brides are virgins and women are property.”

After “tanking” Jenna Maroney’s bachelorette party during the first episode of season seven, there’s a good chance Lemon’s college buddy won’t step up to the plate as maid of honor.

Might that leave Jack Donaghy to be Lemon’s best man?

The save the date closes with, “She’s 42. Whatever. It’s no big whoop. Bring your own snacks.”

Are you RSVP'ing?

Post by:
Filed under: 30 Rock • television

1. fantastic couple (photo above)

love the picture

April 15, 2013 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jones sabo and even dinner party with regards to appeal and

I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Jones sabo and even dinner party with regards to appeal and http://www.morbin.it/forum/topic.php?id=599456&replies=1#post-609077

April 15, 2013 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  3. *

he lets it ride?

November 19, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Gary

If they only keep GOOD shows... meaning shows that have won awards, why was the greatest show on TV never honored a big time award, lasted 5 seasons, became a college course of study, and is still requested by millions of fans to return every single year.

that show would be HBO's The Wire

November 19, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. ScreenshotDope

no rubbish–geez it took a whole 5 days to get it–liz lemon at her best.

November 17, 2012 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Milagros

Rubbish TV. I'd sooner watch Weather Channel. Better acting and more laughs.

November 16, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Felix Clauss

Neale bancroft was godd too.

November 16, 2012 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Thomas Dad Clauss

J.J. lewis was my favorite REaltor.

November 16, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  9. yes pliny

is the best writing on tv.

November 16, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Pliny

And, for the record.....

....30 Rock is still the BEST WRITING on television.

November 16, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. James

Thanks for sharing the invitation. That’s great news about Liz finally getting married on the show. I can’t wait to see how it all unfolds since it won’t be a normal wedding ceremony. I can’t wait to see this episode, and I know it’ll be recorded through the Primetime Anytime feature on my DISH Hopper. When enabled, my DVR automatically records three hours of the four major networks during primetime. A coworker at DISH told me about this feature, and I don’t need to set timers for programs on those channels anymore. I hope Dennis Duffy will try to derail the wedding, and be one of many exes to make a cameo.

November 16, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Buckhippo

It's not as funny as it was but still is great. I wish they would make a new series out of Queen of Jordan. That would be genius and hilarious!

November 15, 2012 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Ryan

I agree

November 15, 2012 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Pliny the Elder

Show is stupid. Should have been cancelled years ago.

November 15, 2012 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pliny

Thank you for taking the time to be my own personal troll.

Now...back under your bridge. You are frightening the children with your stupidity and complete lack of originality.

November 16, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Glump123

Didn't you know? Networks only leave on "stupid" shows. You know, the ones that have been on for seven seasons, won Emmy, SAG, and Peabody awards, and is in syndication. They cancel the really great and intellectually stimulating shows after a few episodes (think Cop Rock or the Hasselhoff reality show).

November 16, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |