Today's news you might've missed:
- Madonna's tour feels like it's been going on for ages, but it's not over yet. While in New York Tuesday night, Madge brought out the sensational Psy to bring a "Gangnam Style" sensibility to her Madison Square Garden performance. We wish they would've Vogue'd together, though.
- We think you can look at the rumors that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's kids get to run wild in a pizza joint that's been cleared out exclusively for them as either a) possibly setting up bad habits that'll be harder to break down the line, as some of Us Weekly's commenters have said, or b) awesome, especially if you're under the age of 10. [Us Weekly]
- "The Late Late Show" will have a musical assist for one week thanks to Richie Sambora. [CBS]
- The way to Rihanna's (probably topless) heart is through snuggle sessions in front of the boob tube. (We couldn't help it.) The show of choice? "Breaking Amish." [Ellen]
- Remember Carmen Electra? Oh, well .... never mind on answering that question. But! She's rumored to be Simon Cowell's new squeeze, and she's got a new song. Listen to it at the link. [Yahoo!]
- If you have yet to read the New York Times review of Guy Fieri's new Times Square restaurant, it's a must-read. Here's a hint - the rating is "poor." [NYT]
- Don't agree with People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive pick? You're not alone - console yourself with a multitude of Ryan Gosling photos at the link. [BuzzFeed]