Today's news you might've missed:
- We were so consumed with the elections - and the deluge of tweets that popped up in response - that we forgot to welcome Beyonce to Instagram! Our apologies, Queen B. Love the new cut and color. [Beyonce's Instagram]
- Both Courtney Robertson and Emily Maynard have moved on from their respective "Bachelor" breakups, but it seems only Emily's figured out that it might be the show that's the problem. She's reportedly now dating Nascar truck racer Jason White, and Courtney's said to have picked up a Nascar name too .... Emily's old flame, Arie. [Us Weekly/HuffPo]
- It's not another million, but the 344,000 copies of Taylor Swift's "Red" was still enough to keep the country pop star in the No. 1 spot on the Billboard 200. [Idolator]
- And just like that, the Nicolas-Cage-in-"Expendables 3" hopes have been dashed. [Deadline]
- Mariah Carey was so moved by the election results, she felt the need to sing. And not just any song, either: She made up a brand new one in tribute to the president.