Today's news you might've missed:
- In the midst of your voting and waiting for the presidential election results, don't forget to send Emma Stone happy birthday wishes! The actress turns 24 today.
- So, if this "Boy Meets World" "sequel series," as it's being called, gets a green light, Lily Nicksay's totally available. (And we'll be honest - we actually just want this idea to become "Boy Meets World: Now They're Adults.") [TMZ]
- Heidi Klum is back in the dating game and loving it. After initially down-playing her relationship with her former bodyguard, Klum's admitted that she's "very happy" in her new relationship. [Us Weekly]
- Nicolas Cage in "The Expendables 3"? It looks like that's now a thing: [Sylvester Stallone's Facebook]
- We're a little worried about Honey Boo Boo's new pet chicken. The fact that it's named "Nugget" just doesn't seem to bode well for its future ... [E!]