Shocking deaths on 'The Walking Dead'
November 5th, 2012

Shocking deaths on 'The Walking Dead'

[Editor's Note: This post contains spoilers for the November 4 episode of "The Walking Dead" -- you've been warned!]

Sunday night's episode opened yet again from the point of view of two Walkers. They were drawn away by an unknown person (perhaps the same person watching Carol a few weeks ago?) so that he could cut open a hole in the prison gate and place a deer's heart in front of it.

While the main action this week took place in the prison, there were some developments in Woodbury as well, such as the Governor's successful attempt to convince Andrea to stay "one or two days longer." Michonne – who does "are you kidding me?" better than anyone – wasn't exactly thrilled with this news.

Meanwhile, Merle requested to go on a mission to find his brother Daryl.

Back at the prison, Axel and Oscar were back, trying Rick's patience. Axel tried once again to convince him to allow them to join the group, but Rick wouldn't budge from their deal, despite T-Dog taking the prisoners' side.

Just as Hershel is back up on his feet using crutches, the joyful moment was interrupted by attacking Walkers. "Can't we have one good day?" asked Glenn.

The survivors split into three groups: Carol and T-Dog; Rick, Daryl, Glenn (joined by Axel and Oscar); and Hershel and Beth, who were soon separated from Lori, Maggie and Carl.

As Carol and T-Dog fought off Walkers, T-Dog was approached from behind and bitten by one. They made a getaway down some corridors and T-Dog told Carol that God had meant for him to help her get out alive. As a herd of Walkers approached, Carol ran out of bullets, so T-Dog ran straight into the Walkers and got eaten alive, distracting them long enough for her to get away.

Glenn discovered the gate was cut, and just as Rick accused the prisoners, an alarm sounded. Someone was definitely "playing games" as Rick observed.

After Glenn and Axel separated from the other three, Rick soon found out who that someone was: the very-much-alive Andrew.

Rick and Andrew fought, then Oscar joined the fray. Oscar grabbed Rick's gun, and Andrew told him to shoot Rick. Instead, Oscar shot Andrew and gave Rick his gun back. (I'm pretty sure he's finally dead now.)

As Lori, Carl and Maggie sought safety, they kept getting cornered by Walkers. Lori then announced – in the best timing ever – that she was in labor.

The three escaped to a boiler room, and Maggie attempted to help Lori deliver the baby, but soon there were complications, and Lori told them that the only way the baby will live is if they slice open her belly.

Carl tearfully shared a final moment with his mother, and she told him he was strong and would watch out for the group. She advised him, "Don't let the world spoil you."

Then Carl handed the knife over to Maggie. As Maggie removed the baby, Lori soon lost consciousness.

Carl insisted that he should be the one to shoot his mother in the head so she didn't turn. He recalled a conversation with his father last season, about making tough life-or-death choices with his parents. As Maggie attempted to get the child to safety, she heard a gunshot.

The rest of the group found the remains of T-Dog, and a scarf that belonged to Carol, then reunited with Hershel and Beth in the prison yard.

Maggie and Carl emerged with the baby, and Rick, realizing what happened, had a complete breakdown.

First of all, there were incredible performances this week, especially from Andrew Lincoln, IronE Singleton, Sarah Wayne Callies and Lauren Cohan.

Lori certainly had more than her share of detractors (she got booed at New York Comic Con), but you have to admit her death scene was absolutely heart-wrenching. This will almost certainly be a turning point for Rick, Carl and the survivors as a whole.

We also have to say a fond farewell to T-Dog, who was a true hero in his final moments, despite never having much of a storyline of his own. I have little doubt that Carol survived (but it could very well be another Sophia situation).

The group lost two, but apparently gained two this week in Axel and Oscar, so that will be interesting to follow.

And I'm still puzzled as to what the Governor's ultimate goal is in keeping Andrea around Woodbury, unless he just likes her. At the same time, he can't be too fond of Michonne sticking around.

Needless to say, this was a huge episode, setting up the next three for this fall. What did you think of it? Were you sad to see the loss of two characters, or is it "good riddance" to Lori? Where will things go from here?

Post your video or comment below.

1. ditlo
    November 29, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Red Pison

Lee, Ben, Kenny...RIP. Be strong, Clementine.

November 21, 2012 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Blonde Jeremy

Sorry Got Turned Into A Zombie (I'll Be The One To Put You Down)
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIaupvsVjko&w=640&h=390]

November 9, 2012 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  4. brenden

i really wish that lori had her offspring naturally

November 8, 2012 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  5. zwalkr

This was a waste of T-dog but i have to say that he was pretty heroic. As for lori i don't think she's out of the show Carl just couldn't do that to his mom. She will be back, i promise.

November 8, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  6. WalkerStalker

Lori is still part of the cast. Her character is dead, though. She will be calling Rick on the phone from beyond the grave. =)

November 8, 2012 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  7. David Castillo

Wow, big section, did not expect them to be killed off. The acting is excellent, I am impressed. This is the only Zombie series that I have watched since the George Romero originals. The story line is good and the characters are excellent.

November 7, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  8. chung cư times city

I like the helpful information you supply for your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again right here regularly. I'm reasonably sure I'll learn plenty of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the following!

November 7, 2012 at 4:54 am | Report abuse |
  9. Ling Cho

Lori really is still alive at this point. They kind of gave it away on the after show called "The Talking Dead". After a cast member is killed off and is perminantly off the series, they give them a cast party. They have for each of the major cast members killed off. They did for T-Dog but not for Lori. Those that say Carol rescues her are probably correct. Or both may show up on the Season Finale as walkers. Either way, both characters and actors are still officially part of the series (Lori and Carol).

November 6, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • djacks

Interesting theory and I can see it as Carl insisted on pulling the trigger. Also he didn't seem to broken apart by it. But if she somehow survives that would really be a "jump the shark" moment for the show.

November 6, 2012 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • James

I think that we will continue to see Lori in flash back episodes simular to "Lost". This would explain why she is still an official cast member.

November 7, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  10. bunnytee

IAnd here I thought it was just me who disliked the Lori Grimes character. She lacked any real strength and grounding and seemed to me to be far too flighty and unstable but all too willing to preach at others to be what she was not. I'm happy to see the character gone.I found her brief forays into "womaning up" thin and unbelievable. Though I will admit that I found her intense demise a very well done and wholly galvanizing performance. I agree that Andrea is becoming a bit of a whining, petulant annoyance. Still not certain what to make of Michonne, she seems like nobody's fool. Like most others: Daryl is my fave; though I just can't see Daryl and Carol being an item, they seem far too mismatched, the the visual of those two scampering off to the guard tower for a quickie just doesn't work, in my humble opinion, Perhaps Andrea needs a good kick in pants by hooking her up with Merle the\varmint? The Governor dude gives the creeps, but I'm guessing he's supposed to have that effect?

November 6, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  11. RichP

I say Lori wasn't shot and at a certain point Carl will bring the baby to breast feed to keep it alive. That will give it the anitbodies it needs to fight off the Zombie infection.

November 6, 2012 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • bunnytee

I suspect you're right. I bet Carl just couldn't put a bullet in his mother's head.

November 6, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  12. DontKillOffEveryone

Poor T-Dog. What a waste of a great character. They definitely could have made him a bigger part of the show. I hope that Carol didn't go the way that Sophia did. They better not get rid of Daryl. He's my ultimate favorite. Watching him transition from a backwoods, redneck butthead into a valued member of a team has been amazing. I'm on the fence about these 2 prisoners though. Cant see them lasting long unless they man-up some. The loss of Lori is no great loss in my book but it was a huge turning point for both Rick and Carl. Rick will never be the same and I think Carl is going to grow up really fast and take some of the slack from Rick now. Can't figure how they're gonna work with that baby though. How are they gonna move around safely, if they need to, with a baby and Herschel on crutches? I think they're gonna be at that prison for a long time.

November 6, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • K.C.

"Great Character"? Are you kidding? T-Dog was so forgettable that I WOULD forget that he was even part of the show until I saw him! When he got more dialog in the first 10 minutes of this episode than he did the entire previous season, I turned to my husband and said, "He's toast tonight". I was a little disappointed that a show that usually breaks the rules would pull that tired old trick out: kind of like putting Tara into the opening credits in the episode where she got killed off in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". I have to add that that little lapse in predictability was my ONLY disappointment in an otherwise fabulous, emotional, gut-wrenching episode that literally left me curled up with a teddy bear crying.

November 7, 2012 at 5:24 am | Report abuse |
  13. LoveMeSomeWalkers

I loved this episode. SO glad to see Lori gone. She was screwing Shane less than a month after he told her Rick was dead. No mourning there sister? Then, she successfully pit Rick against Shane with dire consequences. I'm glad she's gone. I'm hoping Carol is still alive. She's a good grounder for Daryl. Without her, he may give into his anger especially once Merle the turd comes back into his life. Frankly, I'm sick of Andrea too. Either do something good with her or finish her off. Michonne has alot of potential for great storylines though. I still LOVE this show!!

November 6, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • loveit

are you kidding me. the world is coming to a end she was STRESSED!!!!! Things happen but deeply inside she loves her husband and didnt deserve to die

November 6, 2012 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  14. sara hudson

i have to stop sitting on the couch all night long and watch tv ... i need to get out more.

November 6, 2012 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Sorry

bad hair extensions

November 6, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Johnny Cage

Well in the comics, Glen, Maggie, Rick and Carl are the only survivors so far, and changing up the 'main' character lineup is a common thing in the comics. Seems the TV series is following suit, and it's doing a pretty good job of it considering the differences between the comic and tv show. We'll see though, they have to make the viewers like Michonne a lot more before they do what is expected this season with the Govenor... we'll see

November 6, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • joe

dont forget andrea and michonne, they're still alive too, but glenn did just die...

November 6, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  17. T Dawg

Aww man..ain't that load of crap...I was hopin to hook up with Michonne...

November 6, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Carl Grimes

Everyone thinks I put a bullet in my mums head, but you will never know the truth until mommy turns into a zombie...which by the way..no one calls them zombies...they call them Walkers and I am gonna hook up with Herschel's young blonde daughter, Beth. Oh yea..bustin caps and bustin nuts....Later Playas!!.

November 6, 2012 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  19. wasn't home

out "socializing"

November 6, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Love It

Great episode! In an interview Sarah says that she (Lori) "always looked at her pregnency like a death sentence" so she was ready to die for her baby. She needed die so we could see Rick turn into a whole different character. And it was good that Carl got to kill his mother. It was like how she brought him into this world and he got to take her out.

November 6, 2012 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Rock Commento

i love the character i want to learn more

November 6, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  22. i'm scared he wants to further his education...

i better make another zombie because that means he will be talking to other people

barf

November 6, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  23. Never Desperate

the script is prepared.

November 6, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  24. linda

Amazing
    But all the blood was freaky

November 6, 2012 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  25. I'm desperate

I better have another zombie so my man doesn't leave me....we still have women like this in society??

November 6, 2012 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  26. AB

I was expecting Lori to die at the end of the season, but not like this and more like how she and the baby dies in the comic. What will they do with the baby now? Sad to see T-dog die.

November 6, 2012 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
  27. Joe

I know that this may sound far-fetched, but... since the gunshot was heard 'off-camera', is it possible that Lori isn't dead, or she did die, but Carl couldn't shoot her...???

November 6, 2012 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
    • danangkid

Carl surely did put his Mom to rest. He was raised right by both Mom and Dad, and he was warned by his father to prepare for that eventuality. His Mom or Dad might die, they all will his father said. He was given the gun by his father to ensure that if anyone of them dies, the survivor will not allow them to be turned and cursed to become a walker. Why would Carl, shoot and not put his mother to rest? That's not Carl, that would be a cowardly and a betrayal of his love for his Mom. He's neither of those adjectives.

November 7, 2012 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  28. Ron

What the hell are they going to feed that baby??

November 6, 2012 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Penn

I am guessing but in the next week Promo, the one guy is digging three graves. Well as far as we know, Lori and T-Dog are the only ones that died. So whom is the 3rd grave for? My guess is for the baby, as there is NO Way to feed that thing at all. There will not be any milk in the prison for it and none of the other woman can produce milk now. So my guess is that the baby is going to die, but I bet that it does NOT have the plague either. That would be a nice developement, because then maybe new birth children would be imune from the plague if scatched or bitten!!!That would give a raw of HOPE for everyone for the future.

On a side note the two Cons show some interesting character developement and one I hope they explore more.

November 6, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amy

@Penn
      Lori, T-Dogg and the other prisoner?

November 10, 2012 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • britt

@Penn. Have you actually watched the show? You made the stupidest comment ever.
      "That would be a nice developement, because then maybe new birth children would be imune from the plague if scratched or bitten!" SRSLY???
      That is NOT how one becomes infected. You can get scratched or bitten and not turn into a walker. One turns into a walker when they DIE. EVERYBODY has this in their system, so when they die, no matter what from, they turn. The only way a walker bite or scratch will kill turn you is if it is a fatal strike. If you wanted to make your statement accurate, you should say "That would be a nice developement, because then maybe new birth children WOULD NOT BE BORN WITH THE DISEASE THAT TURNS ONE INTO A WALKER UPON DEATH"
      UGH!!!!!!

November 12, 2012 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Penn

@britt
      Actually I have both seen the show and read some of the comics as well too. What you find out is... that this plague spread across the world and yes every human carries the strain of the plague in them but unactive. When you get scratched or bitten, by someone that has a active strain an battle rages and mostly the Active strain activates the inactive strain in the subject and in a couple hours they "convert" and become a Zombie/Walker. Well my comment was wouldn't it be nice "IF New-Borns" were born without the plagues inactive strain already within them and this way if/when they were scratched or bitten, they had a chance to actually fight off the effects of the plague.

Sorry if my SciFi or Zombie knowledge differs from yours @britt, but you should consider other possibilities first before coming on so strong.

November 15, 2012 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  29. i'm going to have my 7th zombie

so my man stays ... vomit

November 6, 2012 at 5:30 am | Report abuse |
  30. The show sucks

and most of all everyone hates that woman

November 6, 2012 at 5:29 am | Report abuse |
  31. Whe cares--

the directors girlfriend can have 6 more kids....thats all the control she has ....i can still have a baby and may go for it...but that ain't gonna keep the man there-my cousin has children and said having babies means nothing unless he truly wants it.
    she does all this now she's telling lecturing everyone about babies and that will continue to keep a man there...

your situation is different...he gets talked into anything.

November 6, 2012 at 5:26 am | Report abuse |
  32. Fantastic Show

we love the director.

November 6, 2012 at 5:19 am | Report abuse |
  33. Lousy show

and would never watch it.

November 6, 2012 at 5:16 am | Report abuse |
  34. thehumanscorch

http://wp.me/pHXJc-112 Full response.

November 6, 2012 at 4:48 am | Report abuse |
  35. Best Thriller Ever..............

Just a phenominal show! I was shocked to see Lori go (not so much T-Dog). He had a limited role in season 2. Thus, I did not think he was going to make it off the farm in the last episode. It will be interesting to see what happened to Carol? Personally, I do not care if she is alive or not. What I am wondering now: how long will a crippled Herschel be able to survive?

November 5, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  36. yea that's what i will be think about

while making out...

November 5, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Suzy

Hated this ep!!! How could they kill off Lori!! Too many great essential characters gone! Labor happened way too fast, makes no sense why she couldnt wait for Rick!!! No way the son would have been able to actually shoot his mom! Completely unrealistic, that even Mag would be able to cut her open like that!!! Not sure if I can continue watching!

November 5, 2012 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Governor

That was messed up huh? It was like if she was gutting a fish. Lol

November 5, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

They killed off Lori at a good time, she deserved to go many episodes ago. She was a constant instigator. And labor can go wrong really quick. I'm excited to see the story line without her giving all the mixed signals to Rick! Yea to the death of Lori!!!! Though I hope Carol is still alive.

November 5, 2012 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lori is not an instigator

she loves life...i hear she's not dead...and going to hit the sheets with one of the zombies

November 5, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • SKYE

You obviously think INSIDE the box! It's her 2nd baby. If Lori's body was ready then her body was ready. She felt she needed to push. I think it's very realistic contrary to your rediculous thinking......AND, Maggie is a farm girl. I'm sure she had an idea of what to do. Just think, her and her family must've bred cows, goats, and other farm animals that uhhhh..............GIVE BIRTH!!!!! As for Carl, it's not like he dreaming of freakin picnics and rainbows. The kid is tough. He knew what had to be done. BEST "EP" EVER!!!! RIP T-DOG!!!!

November 5, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • vingtsunguy

Given that Lori also dies in the original graphic novel, doesn't really come as a surprise.

November 5, 2012 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • christopherdornan

unrealistic? really? in a show where 90% of the world has been taken over by zombies, you find it unrealistic that a boy, trying to become a man, could step up and do the humane thing? and of course main characters can die, that's what makes the drama so incredible, there is no hero shield. being realistic means that anyone could die at any time. that one mistake could cost a life.

November 5, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • ahem

Its just a tv show. No need to go off on bloggers for expressing their opinion. Chill..ok

November 5, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • franchise

hey Suzy just an fyi...The walking dead is NOT a reality show. So to say that you might stop watching because you thought that whole scene with Lori and the baby was not realistic.............you have issues girl.

November 5, 2012 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mi2aw

Suzy , you are watching a show about Zombies in a Zombie apocalypse and you are whining about realism? Please get a grip.

November 5, 2012 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • The walker

You do realize this is a show about zombies? If you are going for psychological and/or physical realism, perhaps this is not the show for you. For me, this season has had very strong storytelling. Can't wait for the next episode.

November 6, 2012 at 2:24 am | Report abuse |
  38. world war Z

oh great book man...could not put it down-barf

November 5, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Nobody is telling you to leave your group at all

you may need something to do go back to school again and hang around the outside world every so often
    zombie hips needs something to do also although god knows what you could ever give her to do.
    i have to push this ahead if it doesn't stop. please do not make me do it –

November 5, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Easy Target Of Abuse

i hear you don't even look in your zombie's faces anymore when you give them a cafe? are you that controlled now?

November 5, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  41. sarah

Last nights show was amazing.Lori dying was sad,but T-Bone at least went out as a hero. Please don't kill Darrell

November 5, 2012 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Zombie Prisoner

Man..when are they gonna call us Zombies instead of Walkers?

November 5, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  43. PENN?

there will be no power down anywhere or the next stop for the characters will be prison...

November 5, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  44. I THINK

this is a great show and they will make it because these are exceptional actors.

November 5, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  45. your welcome...

go back at 330

November 5, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Run a check on the zombie

this morning again right?

November 5, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  47. he be seeing 3 women

and she's in my sh-t...beetch

November 5, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Penn

It was sad to loose those two characters, but they have two new characters and stories to tell now as well. Also with that baby, it can not last long as it will not be able to really feed unless they discover another pregnant woman real soon. There are alot of possibilities here and it is to bad that those Soldiers that were killed by that Governor couln't of found the prison instead. Now they have to clear out the prison all over again and lock it down as well too. Then they can try to get power back on again and improve their situation. I wish I had read more of the comics and know what was coming, but I will continue to watch.

November 5, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • there is no power.

it sounded lori was officially dead

November 5, 2012 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • i do not think so

THERE WILL BE NO POWER ON THIS SERIOUS OR NEXT STOP FOR THE CHARACTERS WILL BE PRISON.

November 5, 2012 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • pee wee morris

It's possible they have power for short periods of time. The prisoners mentioned a generator so they may have power until the gas runs out.

November 5, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • "peewee"

you'll be thought of while i'm in lip lock-barf

November 5, 2012 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  49. no she afraid she gonna lose her man

her big tough group in everybodys face..they not in.

November 5, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  50. i bruit that beetch money 7 days a week

and she be in my face, my computers....f-ck you.

November 5, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Walker Watcher

I think Carol heard Carls gun shot, in which Carl fired aimlessly, and found Lori...sewed her up and she'll be back next week...

November 5, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard

I hope you are right!! I love Lori for the storyline!!!

November 5, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • I heart Daryl

Thats what we were all thinking... lori's going to come back.. but really as long as Rick Daryl and Carl stay im good with the show.

November 5, 2012 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  52. we iz gonna take yo man--

how you know its me ... how you know?

November 5, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  53. you knowwwwwwwwwww

exactly what i'm talking about...

November 5, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  54. everytime you say something bully blogger jumps it

how she know who we talkin too on this thing...i don't know who i'm talking too..how she know?

November 5, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  55. she act like we talkin to beyonce or something.

she worried we gonna take her jay-z

November 5, 2012 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  56. we always got some f-t bearch

from dat group telling us we're not in....like who the h-ll ever wanted to be in....

November 5, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  57. i'm trying to have fun

and i got some blog b-tch tell me what to do...

November 5, 2012 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  58. THE SHOW SUCKS.

ratings stink, the cast sucks and the scripts are predicted...

November 5, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Melody

LOL Its considered a ratings hit. Its averaging 9-10 million viewers. Sorry if your show on the same timeslot is failing but your post is stupid.

November 5, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • pee wee morris

You are clueless...get out of your mom's basement, find a job....

November 5, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  59. she got that mouth going

and meanwhile she's in everybodys bzness.

November 5, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  60. she always gotta to remind somebody that

they are not in and never will be ..who f-c ever wanted to be in your fat assed ...fat assed world.

November 5, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  61. she worried we gonna take her boyfriend

she can't even play dis game right...

November 5, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  62. she gonna be getting cute now

she gonna be smarter then us now watch...

November 5, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  63. cannot have any fun on this thing

without some bully in our faces...telling us who we can or cannot speak to....we have to clear it with the
    bully blogger first-

November 5, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  64. cannot have any fun on this thing

without some bully in our faces...

November 5, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  65. SHARISE MOORE

This weeks episode of the walking dead made me cry so much. I'm a true zombie fan and this show is the best that I have seen in a long time, I also praise the writers and cast.

November 5, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  66. 2Sheds

Daryl will make a run for baby formula and will be spotted by one of the governor's scouts. Word will get back to Merle about a guy riding a chopper with a crossbow. Merle will track his brother down and the Dixon brothers will be reunited. All the tragedy on this weeks episode was Rick's fault for not putting a bullet in Andrew's head in the first place. His leadership will be questioned.

November 5, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scully

I don't think anyone will question Rick. Who would think Andrew could get away from all those zombies? It was a prison exercise yard, it should have been contained. Andrew was very lucky. Also, why would anyone assume he'd be so stupid ...thinking he could take back the prison by letting in the walkers. Oscar knew he was a dips**t and shot him.

November 5, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  67. and you most like the

the f-cking hacker.

November 5, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  68. smart aleck

she always thinks your taking her boyfriend away from her....f-ing snot

November 5, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  69. excuse me

who the f-ck are you boss blogger..you just ruined it for everyone...

November 5, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • MsTwix

He's just stating what he thinks will happen. You know we all love this show and have our own ideas. They already said the will take liberties from how it was in the comics. Walking Dud (and the others who mentioned it) could very well be correct and we will see Lori again. I mean, the Shane-baby thing is funny lol (but not nice lol!!!) I tend to see both sides on this too. She thought her husband was dead...and the world is ending. Could you imagine this happening in real life?!!?!? I don't hate her, but I'm on Rick's side, always was.

November 5, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Walking Dud

If you don't see it, it didn't happen. Lori lives and will get to see her new baby for another tear-jerker reunion moment. In reality, she and her Shane-baby should have been cut down by the rapist-Governor's (wo)men.

The loss of T-Dog marked a loss of story opportunity. No real closure there, but filled the need of killing off a long term character. Works well in comics, not sure how it will translate to continued viewership on television. Comics don't require that much by way of investment.

November 5, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  71. MsTwix

I couldn't hold back the tears when Rick heard his baby's cry and his reaction to Lori being gone... That did me in, big time!! I love T-Dog and liked that he was trying to stick up for the prisoners (and died a hero, that was something...).

I mean at this point, in this type of world they're in, you can use all the help you need right? But I also saw the flip side and laughed when Darryl shook his head no, he's not trusting anyone outside the group – EVER. I love this show...

November 5, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  72. william

Is Lori dead? WE did not see Carl shoot her. We heard the gun shot. I bet she comes back as a walker in the next episode and Rick finds her.

November 5, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • ylanda71

I don't think they would have a waist down naked, gutted Lori walking around. Remember Carl is the one who told Maggie he would do it, if he asked I would think he went through with it. I think that would be overkill and it was emotional enough, we didn't need to see a child shoot his mother in the head. I believe that was the producers thinking in all this.

November 5, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • sweetie71

keep moving

November 5, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  73. ok..i'm confused

are we talking about another lori?

November 5, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  74. plummer

The show won't be the same without Lori.

November 5, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  75. what's everyone having for lunch today--

November 5, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  76. new age zombies--

there is a zombie bar around here...if i want to live...i'm not sure zombie's would want me there...well not true i do have lunch with zombie here and he's a very nice zombie.

November 5, 2012 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  77. sad

this whole series was ruined a long time ago.

Kirkland should be ashamed

November 5, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
    • b

Kirkland should be ashamed that a critically acclaimed show just made his already popular comic book series even more successful? haha...what rock did you crawl out of?

November 5, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Governor

Raaaaawwwwrrrrr

November 5, 2012 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  79. Poodlegirl

FYI I just finished an excellent book, World War Z. I must read for zombie "fans".

November 5, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  80. You've never met lori

she lives in florida and we've been friends forever!

November 5, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  81. The Fonze, waterskiing

Shows always go down hill when they have to introduce a new kid into the mix....

November 5, 2012 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  82. Samantha

How are they going to feed a baby in that prison?

November 5, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  83. lexi

WHY DO SO MANY OF YOU HATE LORI ??!! sooo sad.....

November 5, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  84. Fred

This is how a TV show proactively ensures actors don't ask for too much money come contract time :)

They do need to be careful though, they are quickly running out of interesting characters and new ones will have a hard time getting traction if its assumed they'll just get knocked off in a few weeks.

November 5, 2012 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  85. Governor

Yes, there is something not right with me. My man meat is a zombie of its own. It loves to feed.

November 5, 2012 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  86. Pat

MrOhun – I am definitely with you on this. Lori is not dead, Carol is not dead, Andrea gets together with the Govenor and Michonne kills him.

November 5, 2012 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  87. character-shmaracter--

we're having a pizza party at 1pm...

November 5, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  88. Hey

carol and daryl - that rhymes. ha

November 5, 2012 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  89. MarcS

Just when T-Dawg was starting to get some actual character development...

November 5, 2012 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  90. not sure about that lori thing...

i've spoken to her 2 times already in the last 12 hours

November 5, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  91. Pat

And I think Carol is too strong a character to lose right now. We have to see her and Daryl get together first before she goes off show.....Don't you think?

November 5, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  92. my mother

must have cut about 300 rubber bands out of my head..threads, its just not me...i'll have to tough it out

November 5, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  93. Poodlegirl

WOW !!! Cannot believe the insanity this episode. Poor Carl, he's going to make Darrell look like a boyscout. I cannot wait for next week. I do believe Lori is dead, I think viewer opinion did her in. I think that the Gov. wants Andrea for a breeder, something is not right about that man.

November 5, 2012 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • b

no it wasn't viewer opinion..she already dies in the comics..they just changed up the story

November 5, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • ylanda71

Not public opinion.She was killed just a short time sooner than the comics. Her and child were killed in comic some time post pardum. I love how the show still keeps the comic readers guessing by killing of character sooner than expected or altogether like Sophia.

November 5, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  94. mark

I was brought to tears by this episode, not so much the situation, but by the acting. It was superb! Maggie and Lori were great. Rick finding out what happened was an Emmy winning performance! Plus, does anyone pay attention to the incredible music soundtrack? Haunting and beautiful. I can say that in my 55 years, I've never seen a show like this before.

November 5, 2012 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • JENGLAND

Lori was so annoying...a drama queen who had a hard time keeping track of her kid last season, but I started liking her again this season. How sad a episode, I think I will miss her.

November 5, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  95. i took out my extensions...

way too tight and killing my head...i'll grow my hair the natural way

November 5, 2012 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  96. i liked ..

T-dog. The moron prisoner that caused this should have died the way t-dog died. The jerk got an easy death. I would rather be shot to death than be eaten alive.

November 5, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  97. 2 bad

They didn't kill off that friggin hat. It seems to get bigger and bigger in each episode.

November 5, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  98. Wrong...

lori's not dead...i just talk to her last night.

November 5, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  99. gee..

tough getting so early this morning, makeup, heels again, lines for gas

November 5, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  100. joe

All I have to say is that it sucks taht t dog died and that lori's death is much nicer in the show, compared to how she died in the comic.

November 5, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  101. justme

I hate to see T-Dog go like that. I don't think they gave his character enough of a chance. Lori, on the other hand, was starting to grate my nerves. I hate that Carl had to kill his mother, but it had to be done. He is not going to be well adjusted at all.

November 5, 2012 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  102. hi there.

craving came at the diner–

November 5, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  103. Margie

This episode was a roller coaster ride! In the end I sympathized with Lori, being a mom, i understood her dying so that the baby could live. It was an emotional goodbye for her and Carl, i hope this doesn't traumatize him more than he already is. My wish is that he protect this baby and become the man his dad is!

November 5, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  104. Andrea

is in the crave zone and it's not for white castles. She is craving the governor’s man meat.

November 5, 2012 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  105. MrOshun

I really loved this episode. I am going to say that I am sad to see T-Dog die the way he did. I really wish the story lines were better developed in which he would have seen Merle and to see how Daryl would have reacted with the two.

ALSO, I cannot and WILL NOT believe that Lori is dead. I think she is VERY close to death but CAROL finds her and helps aide her as best as she can. She is in shock as she is laying there in her blood but not dead. I don't believe Carl shot his mom, he just could not do it. He fired a shot so that Maggie could believe he did..but I am hoping that my theory is correct. GOODNESS I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!

November 5, 2012 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • She lives

Lori lives. Otherwise the way this season has gone we would have seen the bullet tearing through her head and splattering blood all over the Carl's face. I'm guessing Carol finds her and miraculously saves her long enough to get the the doc. Making TBones sacrifice all that more important.

November 5, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • ylanda71

I hope you dont' think she is alive walking around gutted, Even if he didn't shoot her she wouldn't survive it. She was already hemorraging and about to bleed to death. Also she was naked waist down they can't show that on AMC. In my opinon it was an extremely emotional scene that needed to be kept raw. I will put money on this one. The producers didn't want to numb and dumb it down by exploitating the need to show a 10 yr old blow off his mothers head. My opinion of course and I think it was a great choice.

November 5, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Pat

Are we sure Lori Is dead? No one actually checked vitals before assuming she was dead. She could have passed out like Herschel did? Remember? And Maggie walked away from Lori and Carl. Did he really shoot her?

November 5, 2012 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Epidi

I was thinking the same thing. What if Carl didn't really shoot her? Wouldn't be the 1st time the kid didn't do what he was supposed to lol. And how are they going to feed that baby now? No breastmilk without Lori & the cows were left at the farm & likely eaten by the walker herd.

November 6, 2012 at 3:32 am | Report abuse |
  107. Leigha

As much as I disliked Lori, her death has left 2 children without a mother. It was heartbreaking. Poor Carl. I'm going to shocked if the kid turns out normal at the end of it all. The Walking Dead is not supposed to be make me cry, but that's exactly what I ended up doing! T-Dog was like Dale...he had heart and was loyal to the end...he went out as he deserved- a hero. I'm already on edge this season and we're only 4 episodes in...O.M.G.

November 5, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  108. hello?

anyone home?

November 5, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  109. Shikabane Hime

I will miss T-Dog and they really short-changed the actor on that one. But I am sure he had fun anyway working on that series. Would the writers please leave Carol alone?! I am still really pi**ed-off about the killing of of Sophia. Do they all have something against young women in this series?! (Sophia & Amy in particular). Even though this a bit misogynistic, I still love the show and will miss hating Lori and enjoying what litte of T-Dog we saw of him. But to me, it was no surprise like it was when Hershel lived.

November 5, 2012 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  110. Justin Engel

Poor Lori! Here's a link to MLive's analysis of Sunday's Walking Dead: http://www.mlive.com/tv/index.ssf/2012/11/the_walking_dead_blog_zombies.html

November 5, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  111. Justin Engel

Crazy episode! Here's a link to MLive's analysis on The Walking Dead's "The Killer Within:" http://www.mlive.com/tv/index.ssf/2012/11/the_walking_dead_blog_zombies.html

November 5, 2012 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Bridget

World War Z is being made into a movie that is supposed to be released in 2013. So far, it's going to have Brad Pitt in it. I've been waiting for it since about 2010.

November 5, 2012 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  112. Paul

As much as i hated Lori, that was pretty tough. Even tougher for Carl as he had to essentially put his own mother down like a dog.

November 5, 2012 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  113. Anon

OMFFFFFGG TL;DR seriosuly STFU you tard

November 8, 2012 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  114. Buba Einsten

There is no God you kook.

November 8, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |