Today's news you might've missed:
- Jimmy Kimmel might want to have David Letterman on his show more often. Last night's epic meeting of the late-night minds on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" brought in the biggest Wednesday audience in the show's history. [WaPo]
- "Katy Perry is awesome," "Neil Patrick Harris' kids are 'aww'-inducing" and "Selena Gomez could've tried just a wee bit harder" were just a few of the observations we had flipping through these post-mortem on celebrity Halloween costumes. [People]
- The Golden Globe Awards are still weeks away, but Jodie Foster's already a winner. The actress will be honored with the Cecil B. Demille award at the 70th annual Globes next year.
- Now that Tim Tebow and actress Camilla Belle - a.k.a., she who previously dated a Jonas - have been seen out bowling in Florida, their rumored relationship is said to be heating up. [Us Weekly]
- "Gossip Girl's" end is in sight: The series finale will air December 17 with a two-hour special. We're going to commemorate the occasion with plenty of gin in honor of Grandma Cece, and all the carbs Blair and Serena would never eat. [Vulture]