Diddy post traffic accident: 'Woah...that was a close one!'
October 26th, 2012

Diddy post traffic accident: 'Woah...that was a close one!'

Sean “Diddy” Combs is recovering after being involved in a traffic accident in front of the Beverly Hills Hotel on Wednesday.

The actor-rapper-producer-entrepreneur was a passenger in a Cadillac Escalade that collided with a Lexus on Sunset Boulevard and Crescent Drive, according to a press release issued by the Beverly Hills Police Department.

“Sean Combs sustained multiple injuries in yesterday’s car accident including to his neck, ribs and collarbone,” his rep told CNN. “He is currently receiving treatment for these injuries from his physicians and would like to thank all of his fans for the outpouring of support that he has received since the accident.”

Diddy tweeted about the accident on Friday, writing, "Woah...that was a close one!" and “The only reason I'm still here is through Gods Grace!!! Not trying to be dramatic just being Real!”

The entertainment mogul, who has gone by many monikers, such as Puff, Puffy, Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, King Combs and, for one week, Swag, added: “Thank you for all you prayers support and calls! Thank you for caring about a brother :). I means a lot. Love yall!!! Let's Go!!!”

Filed under: Celebrities

1. hammer fall

I’m a long time watcher and I just believed I’d drop by and say hello there there for your very initial time. hammer fall http://www.testttdjshdk121.com

February 19, 2013 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  2. #lpgpump[SHSHHFSSHRRH]

We specialize in providing cost-saving solutions for increased reliability and reduced energy consumption in rotating equipment. Boulden is the North American and European sales agent / distributor of DuPont™ Vespel® CR-6100, an advanced composite material that prevents pump seizure when used for wear components, as well as DuPont™ Krytox® high performance lubricants. Visit our site http://www.bouldencompany.com

January 18, 2013 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  3. traffic swarm

You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be actually something that I believe I would by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very large for me. I'm looking ahead to your subsequent put up, I'll try to get the hang of it!

December 20, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  4. ayoo

December 15, 2012 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  5. symone says

so ... who is this, again?

November 10, 2012 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  6. Puffy

yes...it goes from here to albany...literally

October 29, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Babba Booey

All rap "music" is awful except for Blondie's 'Rapture'

October 29, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Shiz

Inbred

October 29, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • SMH

What does rap music being awful have to do with a human being being injured? You just proved that ignorance is bliss!

Rap is still the biggest money making Genre so someone is liking it.

October 29, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  8. The Puffs

I support puffy and i hope he will be alright. he's a great guy, great rapper, fashion designer. I saw his line at a fashion week in ny a couple of yrs ago....My sense is he will be back to work as soon as possible.

October 29, 2012 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  9. John

Whenever you say, "Not trying to be dramatic, but..." you are trying to be dramatic. And I'll bet these injuries do not include a single broken bone. Wah, wah, wah...poor baby.

This coming from a guy who just spent ten days in the hospital with five broken bones, internal bleeding, and several life-threatening blood clots. And I didn't tweet s h *t about it. What real man tweets?

October 28, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  10. business suits

Hello I'm so thrilled I ran across your web site, I truly identified you in error, when i was viewing on bing for something more important, Nonetheless I'm here now and would certainly love to say say thanks to for the incredible post and a all round interesting blog. Remember to maintain the truly great work.
    business suits http://www.suits-store.com

October 27, 2012 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  11. Robe de cérémonie

Hi I'm so pleased I ran across your web site, I seriously found you in error, when i was watching on aol for something more important, Anyway I'm here now and would just love to say say thanks to for a incredible article and a over-all interesting blog site. Please keep up the fantastic operate.
    Robe de cérémonie http://www.roberobes.com/

October 27, 2012 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  12. snoopybigbutt...

gee i wonder who that could be....

October 27, 2012 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
  13. Reblogged to...

homealoneagain and everyone puff knows.

October 27, 2012 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  14. Nike Soccer

Hi I will be so thrilled I ran across your website, I must say i located you by mistake, when i was observing on google for something more important, Anyway I will be here now and would likely want to say say thanks to for the great article and a all-round engaging website. Remember to keep up the truly amazing work.
    Nike Soccer http://www.soccer-dreams.com

October 27, 2012 at 6:44 am | Report abuse |
  15. robe de mariee paris

Hi there I'm so delighted I came across your site, I really located you by accident, while I was observing on bing for another thing, Anyway I'm the following now and would certainly want to say give thanks to for a huge submit as well as a at all times interesting blog. Please maintain the truly amazing perform.
    robe de mariee paris http://www.fr-robes.com

October 27, 2012 at 4:22 am | Report abuse |
  16. PuffStuff

also likes to promote singers, young wrappers, produce, direct the song...he has directed most of mary j blige's albums.
    he likes being the black clive davis! lol

October 26, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  17. PuffStuff

snoop is a down and dirty wrapper, puffy is a wrapper yet likes to send good messages to kids....i find the "good message"
    wrappers have a hard time staying in the media. puffy is more comfortable behind the scenes, sound, electronics etc...

October 26, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Nance

I always felt sad got Puffy. Poor fella always seemed to be in Snoppy Doggy's shadow.

October 26, 2012 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |