Today's news you might've missed:
- It looks like Justin Timberlake's wedding in Italy got Chris Kirkpatrick in the mood to tie the knot himself. Timberlake's former 'N Sync group mate is now engaged to his girlfriend Karly Skladany. "We are both so happy and this is a really great time for us," Kirkpatrick said in a statement.
- Snooki, perhaps trying to remind people that she exists - or more likely, simply answering a question - gave John McCain a shout out and has invited him over for a little meet-and-greet with her son, Lorenzo. [MTV]
- "Mad Men's" going on vacation! Pics from the set reveal that Mr. and Mrs. Draper are hitting the beach in Hawaii for the season 6 premiere. [Daily Mail]
- So, word on the street is that Matthew Vaughn isn't going to helm "X-Men: First Class 2," and that Bryan Singer could be in consideration to take his place. [Deadline]
- We're pretty sure the pitch meetings for these celebrity diving shows that keep cropping up - yes, there is now more than one - went like this: What if we rounded up some celebrities and made them wear swimwear for an entire hour? That could work, right? [Vulture]