We're not sure if actors are feeling extra sensitive these days (see: Robert Pattinson and the movie that makes him cry), or if we're just particularly heartless at the moment.
Adele's "Skyfall" theme song was fine and all, but we didn't, as Jennifer Aniston would say, get verklempt about it.
"Skyfall" star Daniel Craig, however, did.
The actor admitted to Yahoo! Movies U.K. that Adele's tune got under his skin.
"I cried," Craig said. "From the opening bars I knew immediately, then the voice kicked in and it was exactly what I'd wanted from the beginning. It just got better and better because it fitted the movie. In fact the more of the movie we made, the more it fitted it."
He's not alone in his love for Adele's Bond theme. Yahoo! Movies reports that "Skyfall" was close to landing at No. 1 in the U.K. charts, but was beaten out by Swedish House Mafia's "Don't You Worry Child."
Glad he liked it. I didn't.
There's a difference between getting weepy because a thing is sad or sentimental, or becoming moved by the sense that you are part of a larger project, and you feel that project is coming together beyond your hopes
Daniel Craig is describing an artistic high here. Something not a lot of people, and especially hack writers for celebrity rags – er, I mean, blogs, can understand.
The nail is hit squarely on the head.
They "can" understand?
...Click, damn it!!
So will Bond be banging dudes in this installment?
Nope.....he won't be banging guys.....and you thought it was bad getting turned DOWN by women.......
if he was, i'd volunteer
No but he gets felt up by a dude
I just don't see the appeal of this 'Bond'. He also has jug ears.
Your depth of character is inspiring, Jenny.
Maybe this happened because it was so bad? Really......should have been MUSE.
MUSE minus their singer maybe...would sort of defeat the point but still. If you stopped the music and focused on his singing in the studio, you wouldnt be able to tell one song from the next. I do blame the engineer but still...
Well, his movie Cowboys and Aliens was so bad that it made me cry, so we're even.
How the hell did I end up in this corner of the Internet? Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that you are a bunch of saps.
he's gross and too thin.
It's a good song....not great.
cry baby cry baby s-uck your thumb.
play with your dollies because you are dumb.
The Bond I know doesn't cry..
News Flash: He's a pretend character played by seven actors over the years (including David Niven) and all played differently. You don't get a Bond.
Dang crybaby. I hope somebody gets him a blankey and pacifier. I always thought he was maybe a sissy. Worst 007 ever.
He's an actor, not a spy.
. . . you sure he isn't an actress? maybe he is just pretending to be a guy.
Please! Craigs Bond is great, much better than that ham Roger Moore, and a lot physically tougher than Connery, Brosnan or Dalton...admit it,he's just not pretty enough for you...
Here are 10 suggestions to help you develop and maintain a healthy self-image.
Read them slowly. Meditate on them regularly.
1. Hate your sin, but never hate yourself.
2. Be quick to repent.
3. When God gives you light, walk in it.
4. Stop saying negative things about yourself. God loves you and it's wrong to hate what He loves. He has great plans for you, so you're in conflict with Him when you speak negatively concerning your future.
5. Never be afraid to admit that you've made a mistake and don't always assume that when things go wrong, or always say, "It must be my fault."
6. Don't meditate excessively on what you've done, right or wrong; both of these activities keep your mind on you! Center your thoughts on Christ.
7. Take good care of yourself physically. Make the best of what God gave you to work with, but don't be obsessed with your appearance.
8. Never stop learning, but don't allow your education to become a point of pride. God doesn't use you because of what's in your head: He uses you because of what's in your heart.
9. Realize that your talents are a gift, not something you have manufactured yourself; never look down on people who can't do what you do.
10. Don't despise your weaknesses; they keep you dependent on God.
Got any passages to support your "words of widsom?"
nothing like a copy paste from a religious troll
Take your crazy elsewhere,we're full up here...
I don't remember that part of "Skyfall."
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Our daily cheat-sheet for breaking celebrity news, Hollywood buzz and your pop-culture obsessions.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 7,760 other followers