Today's news you might've missed:
- We know you're going to hate us for this but we're going to do it anyway: CBS' Sherlock Holmes series getting a full season pickup? That's "Elementary," dear Watson. We can't say the same about "Vegas," though, but mainly because we haven't been keeping up with it. Have you guys? [Vulture]
- Is this why there weren't any 'N Sync songs playing at Justin Timberlake's wedding party? Because three of the group's members, including JC Chasez (who had another wedding to go to that weekend) weren't there? This is tearing up our hearts and a hope for a reunion tour, guys. [TMZ]
- James Cameron's going to probably make a boat-load (no Titanic) of money off his adaptation of "The Informationist" ... but he has to wade his way through those "Avatar" sequels first. [EW]
- We're positive Brad Pitt was laughing with us through all of those spoofs of his Chanel No. 5 commercial - including the excellent one "SNL" did over the weekend - but this one starring a dog has got to hurt the man's pride. Well, more than saying "my luck, my fate, my fortune - Chanel No. 5, inevitable," already has. [People]
- Oh and look, a new "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" featurette! Is it just us, or is "The Twilight Saga" working overtime to remind us that this movie's coming out in a few weeks?