Justin Timberlake: My wedding was 'magical'
October 22nd, 2012

Justin Timberlake: My wedding was 'magical'

According to sneaky lovebird Justin Timberlake, his marriage to Jessica Biel in Italy Friday was nothing short of "magical."

The couple, who worked valiantly to keep their nuptials under wraps, married last week at a resort in Puglia, and it sounds like they pulled off their secret ceremony without a hitch.

"It was magical ... an unforgettable evening," Timberlake, 31, gushed to People magazine about his wedding day. His new bride Biel, 30, felt the same, telling the magazine that "it was a fantasy."

We're not surprised to hear them describe their wedding with such awestruck phrases, as the reported festivities leading up to their nuptials sounded just as amazing.

Last week, E! News reported that Timberlake and Biel took their wedding party on the road, traveling from a luxurious beachfront hotel to a grotto in Lama Del Trappeto, where guests lounged around open fires and munched on local olives, ricotta and wine.

This was in addition to another pre-wedding beach party the couple threw for family and friends, which according to Us Weekly included Andy Samberg, Biel's "7th Heaven" co-star Beverley Mitchell and music manager Johnny Wright.

A rep for Biel didn't comment on the wedding reports to CNN, but did point us in the direction of People magazine, which will have details on the couple's union in this week's issue.

The newlyweds said in a statement to People after they tied the knot, "It's great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends."

Filed under: Celebrities

1. ale

don't we all love a little bit of romance?

March 4, 2013 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  2. Ab, Netherlands

They spend USD 6,5 MLN on their wedding. Unbelievable these people, idiots!

October 25, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  3. NYbywayofTexas

Wow! Such pessimism. Your comments are only a true reflection of your true self. If (2) grown people wanted to marry, that is their business. Are we so disillusioned with our own lives that we cannot step beyond our feeble existence and congratulate someone else on their happiness?! Regardless of what you THINK, some people are happy. I know it is a foreign concept, but try it sometimes. It is quite liberating. Here is an example... Congratulatons Justin & Jessica. Period. Now go and live your lives.

October 25, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Slappy_McGiggles

What straight man uses the word "magical" to describe something? You tipped your hand Justine!

October 24, 2012 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. yeahRight

Straight couple? LOL Hollyweird...

October 24, 2012 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  6. long hair weave

I agree completely with everything you have said

October 24, 2012 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  7. FallingButt

hey you never know....i'd bang him...he's appears sweet

October 23, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Gay

He's looking very gay to me...maybe those rumors are true....swingy swingy jus?

October 23, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  9. muffin

Well, down the road you can all say you heard this. From what I hear, Jessica is a lesbian (which you can tell from back in her Seventh Heaven days), and Justin is gay. It will come out someday.

October 23, 2012 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam

Please quit trying to make everyone gay because are! I am so sick & tired of that. Get over it...they are a straight couple that had a wonderful wedding. I'm sure there is someone out there for you all!!!

October 25, 2012 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  10. potvin99

I'm sure it was just the first of many magical weddings for Timberlake.

October 23, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Fallen Angel

Justin Timberlake what a perfect name for a gay guy.If anyone were to ask his boyfriends where they were.They can answer I was just>in Timberlake.

October 23, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  12. jessietaylor1985

Have to admit, I hadn't heard of wedding venues in Puglia before. Doing a google image search for it, though; it looks like a very nice place. I think my second favorite venue in recent news has to be Charlie Bigelow and Elisa Donovan's Carmel beach wedding venue on the coast, which took place last week.

October 23, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sokman

I sometimes sees part of my posts in your little prayer/bible quotes. Are you praying for me or condemning me? Either way, you're wasting your time. God is fake, I'm real

October 23, 2012 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shay

You're a real piece of work... that's the only time I'd use the word "real" to describe you.

October 24, 2012 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  14. in terms of couples

these are the role models we want to follow...not like you 2

October 23, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  15. dan here

palinwit your smart as a wip...would you like to go out with me sometime? :)

October 23, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  16. palintwit

Forget Obama and forget Romney. Sarah Palin is the only one who can heal and re-unify our country. She is the "right" kind of Christian and she will see to it that we all get more of the Baby Jesus in our daily lives. But first she must return to her motorhome and resume her cross country tour. She will have to visit cities both large and small, taking care to speak only to "real Americans", dispensing her sage advice and folksy, homespun common sense solutions. We can be a great nation once again if we all just follow the Palin Path. It is our only hope.

October 23, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  17. usanee mongkolnavin

congratulations wish you have goodluck for your new family.

October 23, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  18. we're done

great night ahead.

October 23, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Stumpy

i wish i was "him"

October 23, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Packaged well.

Good girl jess

October 23, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Pray For Shorty

Song of Solomon 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The song of songs, which is Solomon's.

2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

3 Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.

4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

7 Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

8 If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds' tents.

9 I have compared thee, O my love, to a company of horses in Pharaoh's chariots.

10 Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold.

11 We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver.

12 While the king sitteth at his table, my spikenard sendeth forth the smell thereof.

13 A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.

14 My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi.

15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

October 23, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply

mission accomplished

robert? you know this didn't exist right?

October 23, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Minnie Prayer

Song of Solomon 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The song of songs, which is Solomon's.

10 Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold.

11 We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver.

14 My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi.

16 Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green.

17 The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir.

October 23, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Pray For Little Micky Mouse

Bow Your Head

Song of Solomon 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The song of songs, which is Solomon's.

10 Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold.

11 We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver.

14 My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi.

October 23, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply

mission accomplished

robert? you know this didn't exist right?

October 23, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Minnie Prayer

Song of Solomon 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The song of songs, which is Solomon's.

10 Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold.

11 We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver.

14 My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi.

16 Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green.

17 The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir.

October 23, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  23. John

What guy would say 'magical'?

October 23, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Mom of 4

I give it 2-3 years..........and Jessica, lose the bangs. NOT a good look for you.

October 23, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  25. jus

is a wonderful man and i admire him - i hear he has a big dik

October 23, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  26. the hacker

is a phaggot...

October 23, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Peach

Dear Justin:

You are GAY-stop the farce.

October 23, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  28. Justin

we love THE REAL JUSTIN and hope his future goes well

October 23, 2012 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  29. Justin

is a wonderful man who cares about people.

October 23, 2012 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  30. NeverEver

YOU WILL NEVER BE A JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE THATS FOR SURE

October 23, 2012 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  31. Felix Clauss

Tile -all good tile contractor at Woodland Trace.

October 23, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  32. Jack Bee Bop Clauss

John Halfpenny was a top shelf painter.

October 23, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  33. Jsmith

I guess he won't be looking for a date for this year's Marine Corps Ball (still very cool what he did last year!).

October 23, 2012 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  34. Thomas R. Clauss (Daddy in diapers)

Bernie Schneider was a Great Bricklayer and Stone Mason.

October 23, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  35. Sella Brenda Fonna

real justin and real jessica will never divorce because they do not STINK

October 23, 2012 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  36. LLOOLLL

Yeah! magical for some time till "irreconcilable differences" arise.

October 23, 2012 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  37. ron

who gives s hoot.

October 23, 2012 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  38. lol

u guys are seriously on some Other Ish tonight..NOt n a good way Either.

October 23, 2012 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
  39. lol

wow...

October 23, 2012 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
  40. philly chz

O B A M A WINS

October 23, 2012 at 4:24 am | Report abuse |
  41. philly chz

I think the packers will win even if JT doesnt play in the N F L

October 23, 2012 at 4:24 am | Report abuse |
  42. philly chz

I like turtles

October 23, 2012 at 4:22 am | Report abuse |
  43. talkic.com

Congrats...way to set the bar waaaaaay up there.

October 22, 2012 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Suzanne kieckers

Tell Jessica biel congratulations.

October 22, 2012 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Justin Bieber

No! Say it ain't so, Justin!! I was saving myself for YOU!!

October 22, 2012 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Richard Fore

I like to jack off and eat warm cookies at the same time.

October 22, 2012 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  47. CaraW

I have never heard a straight guy say "magical". Did he really say that?

October 22, 2012 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Teresa

Congratulations justin and jessica! Wish you many years off happiness.

October 22, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  49. i'm not married --

i try to be a good person and not hack into peoples phones and computers and then eff it up every single time so i'm caught by everyone and then i wind up having files on me in a cabinet.

marriage?...never say never...its been offered to me again by a wonderful man...one never knows what life could bring.

October 22, 2012 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hot Carl

Suze?
      Nevermind, you sounded like my old girlfriend. She hacked my computer and left an mpg recorder in my apartment once. I found it AND KEPT IT!

October 23, 2012 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  50. m1

Another Derek jeter ex to get married. Derek should change his name to good luck chuck like the movie. Dated Jordana Brewster she's married. Dated Jessica Alba she's married. Dated Vanessa Minillo she's married. Dated Mariah Carey she's married. Scarlett Johannson got married after dating him. Now Jessica Biel.

October 22, 2012 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Beware of Race Cards

i am very fortunate at my age...i do not beg for s-x it is still offered to me however....tonight it was worth skipping it...
    because of the you know cell thing and the "cuban" transfer.

October 22, 2012 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Sokman

BD, you're lying. And wouldn't "Magical" be just the term you'd expect an ex Disney kid to use? Y'all are just jealous dude's tapped some of the finest a$s on the planet while you're stuck begging for s€x from whatever succubine you could land. The only thing that upsets me about it is that Biel's gonna get fat. That's what happens when women get married

October 22, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Muffin Ass

They both enjoy being on the receiving end of a crisp anal cobbing.

October 22, 2012 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Brian Tunge

Kind of anti-climactic, wasn't all this???? (given it's happened so many times already before nuptials)

October 22, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Fallen Angel

Hey cooramoor: As a matter of fact I got the name from the famous Rimmer painting of Icarus: "The Fallen Angel".Why are you jealous??

October 22, 2012 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Sarcasmo

Aw, I can't wait for the magical, fantastical dissolution of their marriage.

October 22, 2012 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  57. SNAPPA

WOW!! I'm having the worst sense of De Jevu right now. Wasn't this announced like 2 years ago? I could swear this was announced before, I remember because I like others made a snyde remark about it. I remember seeing the announcement and became angry because Justin is in the closet, poor girl!!

October 22, 2012 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Beauty

I thought he was gay?

October 22, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  59. sarge

Magical like fairy tales! The poof!

October 22, 2012 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  60. CynicLgrrl

Lesson One : It's 'OUR' wedding.

October 22, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  61. justin

i got it now...ITS OK.

October 22, 2012 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  62. some good hacky

time tonight...while everyone is out having fun.

October 22, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  63. BD

I remember going to a concert with JT and Jessica a number of years ago (I want to say 5 but don't honestly remember), they were friends of a mutual friend. I was with a girl that I had just started dating so my attention wasn't really on them but from what I saw they were about as normal a couple as could be. Funny thing was they had both dressed down in very non-descript clothes and almost no one recognized them.

Actors are just normal people too, if you give normal people a bunch of money, no responsibilities and no privacy then their relationships would probably be about the same as the hollywood stereotype. That said, it doesn't mean that two committed people can't see it through.

October 22, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Hot Carl

Magical?
    Fruitcake.

October 22, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Fallen Angel

The only talent Justin Timberlake has is playing the "SKIN FLUTE".

October 22, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cooramoor

Err, you are obviously wrong as Jessica will be playing that flute now. He, did you make up your call sign yourself? Meh

October 22, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Jeremy

Being rich IS magical!

October 22, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Dean Ford

Look her clinching her fist like -Heck Yeah, Justin my man she is out to get some $$$$$$$ from you, Never get married to someone in Hollywood they are only looking to make bank off you when she calls it quits................

October 22, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  68. doreen

I've never found either of them to be very attractive. But then I'm no prize either.

October 22, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • steveo

maybe they're just fairly well balanced people (for Hollywood) who want to be together.
      let them enjoy their happiness. its not like either is a kardashian-loser or anything.

and btw, I find Jessica Biel's body to be insanely hot if not the prettiest face in the crowd.
      and he's not an unattractive man. its more than skin deep to some folks....

October 22, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  69. citizenUSA

I never thought he was gay. I don't have any straight male friends who use the word "magical" though...

October 22, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • calmncool

He's an actor. He lives in Hollywood. The wedding cost 6.5M. What would you call that?

October 22, 2012 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  70. dleel

They've been together for years and I'm sure they left nothing for the wedding night. What was so magical about this day?

October 22, 2012 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  71. ctbeckyw

Who is taking the bets?? I'm thinking between 1-2 years at most.

October 22, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Midge

we love our justin ... he's a great man and deserves only the best...

October 22, 2012 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  73. TheTownChuckle

its a racist also

October 22, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  74. shawbrooke

It's nice to see a marriage start out well and weddings are a time for family and friends. All good. There are many celebrity marriages to highlight.

Why though, give this guy any media? He brings back bad memories of his disrespectful relationship with Brittany Spears and the later wardrobe malfunction. All bad.

October 22, 2012 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Mike

She needs makeup

October 22, 2012 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Who Me

Magic, watch her disappear a few years down the road with half his money.

October 22, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fallen Angel

who me: YEAR'S try maybe 6 month's,well depending on how this publicity play's out.I still say 6 month's or less.Remember how long Michael Jackson's wonderful marriage lasted,right up until they and their agent's saw that no money was being made from the phony publicity marriage.What a "JOKE"

October 22, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Dave

Just goes to show you if you have rich parents you can do anything

October 22, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Fallen Angel

CNN will not let me say that Justin Timberlake is gay.............................Case closed.They keep censoring me.

October 22, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  79. c

Bunch of bitter, jealous haters!

October 22, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Martin

Am I the only one who can see that Justin Timberlake is totally gay? I doubt this marriage will last. Justin, come out of the closet already.

October 22, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bob

Sorry Martin – your wishing Timberlake gay unfortunately doesnt make it so. Stop waiting for him and go find your own happiness.

October 22, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  81. JD

I give it a year before he's caught with Lance Bass.

October 22, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Wilbur

Apple is gong to sue for the "magical " comment. You have been warned!

October 22, 2012 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  83. No Sweetie

the "trick" route is usually the last resort of desperation..

October 22, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fallen Angel

No Sweetie:You are absolutely righ!!!!. I just tired to say the same thing about Justin Timberlake,Michael Jackson and Rock Hudson and CNN censored me UNBLIEVEABLE!!!!!

October 22, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

wonder why that happened...

October 22, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  84. walkingfan

....waiting for the magical divorce..stay tuned!

October 22, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  85. no divorce

the real justin and the real jessica will make it.

October 22, 2012 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Joe the Plumber

Yes, it was magical. Now, you have to realize that magic is only a trick.

October 22, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gob

It's an Illusion, Joe. A trick is something a wh**e does for money... or cocaine!

October 22, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Tran Qwan

She really doesn't look that pretty without lots of makeup – or with her clothes on.

October 22, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  88. marley

Justin you'll be "supported"–

October 22, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  89. cnnlicksit

Will the divorce in a few years be just as magical?

October 22, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  90. oreo

Justin you just cut getting BJs by 95%, now once a year if your lucky on your anniversary - hope it is worth it and do not cry me a river

October 22, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fallen Angel

oreo: He's got all his boyfriend's to take care of that.

October 22, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fallen Angel

Yes oreo: It is true all his boyfriends are accomplished saxophone player's they are so good they can play saxophone on their knee's

October 22, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  91. buffalo

You ain't seen nothing yet, Justin! Wait until the divorce!

October 22, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  92. justin

being blamed for everything is wrong–he is a good man and finally met the right woman..cameron diaz is
    b-tch–thank god he realized it

October 22, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |