Well, we already know that we should expect at least one of Tom Hanks' characters in "Cloud Atlas" to swear, since he accidentally dropped the F-bomb while in character on "Good Morning America" Friday.
But he's not starring in all the roles - "Cloud Atlas," adapted from David Mitchell's acclaimed novel, also stars Halle Berry, Hugh Grant and Hugo Weaving. See how well the Wachowskis and Tom Tykwer pulled off their adaptation of Mitchell's intertwining stories when it arrives in theaters Friday.
Here's what else you shouldn't miss this week:
- At 8 p.m. ET, there'll be new episodes of "Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars" (on ABC) and "The Voice" (on NBC).
- And then at 9 p.m. ET, don't miss the final presidential debate at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Also coming on at 9 p.m. tonight is the Sandra Bullock/Nicole Kidman classic "Practical Magic," over on ABC Family. TiVo it - we're going to!
- "Cloud Atlas" actors are taking over late night tonight, with Halle Berry on Leno and Tom Hanks on Letterman.
- Taylor Swift just might paint the Billboard 200 chart "Red" next week following the release of her fourth album today. The 22-year-old country pop star will also perform on Letterman tonight.
- Lady Antebellum, meanwhile, is giving you a reason to get into the holiday spirit a little early with the release of their album "On This Winter's Night."
- In books, Tom Wolfe marks his return today with the release of his novel "Back to Blood," set in Miami.
- If you wanted to watch "Magic Mike" from the comfort of your own home, today's your lucky day: The Channing Tatum-starrer is on DVD/Blu-ray today, as well as "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter."
- On ABC tonight, "Don't Trust the B**** in Apt. 23's" James Van Der Beek will try to organize a "Dawson's Creek" reunion that gets a dose of "Saved by the Bell" when Mark-Paul Gosselaar shows up. The second season of "Apt. 23" premieres at 9:30 p.m. after the return of "Happy Endings" airs at 9 p.m. ET.
- Also watch out for "Pretty Little Liars' " Halloween special at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family, followed by one of our favorite flicks, "Hocus Pocus."
- On tonight's "Modern Family," Cam and Mitchell host a costume party that we can't wait to witness. It all starts at 9 p.m. on ABC.
- On late night, Letterman will have on Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Bill O'Reilly.
- Buzz Aldrin guest stars on tonight's Halloween episode of "The Big Bang Theory," while NBC's Thursday comedies also get into the Halloween spirit. Except for "30 Rock," that is, which'll see Liz and Jack face off as they try to influence 2012's voters.
- Also in theaters this weekend: The Halloween-themed, teen-friendly "Fun Size," starring Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice and "Suburgatory's" Jane Levy, and Gerard Butler's surfer drama, "Chasing Mavericks."