Today's news you might've missed:
- This doesn't make up for the fact that "Community" still isn't returning tonight, but it does give non-fans every reason why it should. Enjoy!
- We're going to choose to think that Katy Perry's romance with John Mayer is more about finding new inspiration for more songs rather than a genuine belief that "she can change him" and not become "another one of his conquests." We know Katy would know better than that. [Us Weekly]
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Still saving the "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" promotional tour one photographed "private" kiss at a time. [PopSugar]
- Speaking of the two stars of an adapted YA franchise, it looks like Shailene Woodley is trying to follow in those footsteps. After working her way into final talks to play Mary Jane in the Spider-Man sequel, she's also close to sealing the deal to star in the adaptation of YA hit "Divergent." [THR]
- So, Christina Aguilera doesn't like to wear underwear because she likes "to be free as possible at all times." Happy Friday? [Just Jared]