Today's news you might've missed:
- Among the lessons Zac Efron seems to have learned in his quarter-life - as he celebrates his 25th birthday today - include: How to avoid condom-related red carpet embarrassments; the proper way to remove a woman's bra; and to call his girlfriend before he heads to the strip club. Happy Birthday, Zac!
- Atta girl, Demi Moore! As everyone chit-chats with "sources" about how she's jealous of her ex Ashton Kutcher's love life, the 49-year-old actress resurfaces at a benefit gala on Wednesday night with a radiant smile. [People]
- When you watch "The Hobbit" this December, take a moment to appreciate Ian McKellen, mmkay? The actor has said that he wasn't all that interested in returning as Gandalf - "It was a little like going back to something that wasn't going to be particularly challenging" - but he did it anyway thinking of the "millions of people waiting for it." [THR]
- We're prone to skepticism, but it looks like this Jessica Biel/Justin Timberlake wedding is really happening - and really happening in Italy. The pair reportedly had a 50-guest pre-wedding beach party dinner in Puglia. We're going to assume our invite was lost in the mail. [Us Weekly]
- Out of this nearly five-minute video from Nicki Minaj and Cassie for the single "The Boys," the one thing we took away is that we'd really like to have that gigantic, polka-dot bouncy ball. We're guessing some of you are going to have your eyes glued elsewhere ... [YouTube]