While you were working ...
October 18th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Among the lessons Zac Efron seems to have learned in his quarter-life - as he celebrates his 25th birthday today - include: How to avoid condom-related red carpet embarrassments; the proper way to remove a woman's bra; and to call his girlfriend before he heads to the strip club. Happy Birthday, Zac!
  • Atta girl, Demi Moore! As everyone chit-chats with "sources" about how she's jealous of her ex Ashton Kutcher's love life, the 49-year-old actress resurfaces at a benefit gala on Wednesday night with a radiant smile. [People]
  • When you watch "The Hobbit" this December, take a moment to appreciate Ian McKellen, mmkay? The actor has said that he wasn't all that interested in returning as Gandalf - "It was a little like going back to something that wasn't going to be particularly challenging" - but he did it anyway thinking of the "millions of people waiting for it." [THR]
  • We're prone to skepticism, but it looks like this Jessica Biel/Justin Timberlake wedding is really happening - and really happening in Italy. The pair reportedly had a 50-guest pre-wedding beach party dinner in Puglia. We're going to assume our invite was lost in the mail. [Us Weekly]
  • Out of this nearly five-minute video from Nicki Minaj and Cassie for the single "The Boys," the one thing we took away is that we'd really like to have that gigantic, polka-dot bouncy ball. We're guessing some of you are going to have your eyes glued elsewhere ... [YouTube]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Paul Slosburg

OBAMA sucks.

October 19, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Michael Calaizzo

Give Buffet and enema.

October 19, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  3. you know

we know...goodbye.

October 19, 2012 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  4. Runny Poo Poo

That chick in red to the far right wants to ride Zaccy's Bologna Pony SO. BAD!

October 19, 2012 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  5. @ candice

Who is she? Doe anybody know?

October 19, 2012 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  6. One thing you cannot control is

the Queen's mind

October 19, 2012 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  7. you cannot control is

the queens mind.

October 19, 2012 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  8. no sweetie

we have it.

October 19, 2012 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  9. why would you expect to be invited.

way too embarrassing for everyone-

October 19, 2012 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  10. Like i said

Just nothing but children trolling on here. You just proved my point again.

October 19, 2012 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  11. This is another bible thumper

not the original one–using the same prayers

October 19, 2012 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  12. m0nitoring

m0nitoring...

got out of car and one of the teens said the princess of disco is here..lolol kids fantatic, teens danced like jackson, usher jlo's rolled into 1 rock band – 5 classics–me-everyone went berserk...was asked to sing it at a benefit next april–

that's it for the singing world–need rest and have exam mon and to the queen of disco-your princess was honored.
    lol

October 19, 2012 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  13. wrong sweetie

we know its only 3 people and you have that controlled

October 19, 2012 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  14. Jazmeen

I agree. Please click on my name for more info.

October 19, 2012 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  15. I would just like to say

Let's see, we have the bible troll, we have the computer hacker troll, we have the performer troll. This blog has gone to crap. Have you noticed that normal people don't even bother to post anymore. You kids have totally ruined this blog with your idiotic posts. So David W, what happened to moderating the blog? Somebody needs to start blocking these ridiculous trolls, so the normal folks will start posting again. Everybody is sick of these kids jamming the blog with their stupid comments. How about some help here! PLEASE!!!!

October 19, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  16. it is over

she is gone, funeral is monday @ 1. hope yall are happy.

October 19, 2012 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  17. Beautiful Matron

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

18 And they lay wait for their

October 19, 2012 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  18. m0nitoring...

got out of car and one of the teens said the princess of disco is here..lolol kids fantatic, teens danced like jackson, usher jlo's rolled into 1 rock band - 5 classics–me-everyone went berserk...was asked to sing it at a benefit next april–

lol

October 19, 2012 at 6:36 am | Report abuse |
  19. homealoneboutique

reblogged

October 19, 2012 at 6:13 am | Report abuse |
  20. otherwise....

it was a fantastic evening. thanks for caring about me

October 19, 2012 at 6:05 am | Report abuse |
  21. you are stoopid--fib

only 2 bloggers were there. i can't let you loose with the audience, town people, friends, family.
    you hack into systems and thats in poor taste to everyone.

October 19, 2012 at 5:46 am | Report abuse |
  22. we can't put someone like you in the

audience...it a a problem especially if you are not welcome

October 19, 2012 at 5:42 am | Report abuse |
  23. unfortunatly nobody wanted you there...

we can't have low end hackers there.

October 19, 2012 at 5:41 am | Report abuse |
  24. why would you expect to be invited.

way too embarrassing for everyone-

October 19, 2012 at 5:39 am | Report abuse |
  25. William

I sure hope our blogging friend does even better tonight. They have a singing final. I'm sure they will do so incredible people will give the a standing ovation and maybe even cry. We are sending happy positive thoughts their way. Please also wish them good luck.

October 18, 2012 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oh

I hope he did good, too. Where did you say this was all happening at? I'll bet everybody on the blog would just love to attend. I'll bet they were just fantastic. Please share your info with the majority on here. Why are you keeping this such a secret? Please tell us more & more & more. Give it a rest. You kids are such a joke. Remember, the vast majority of us are adults, not stupid kids.

October 18, 2012 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Kodak!

gotta run. leave on and watch beached whale. lol

October 18, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  27. i love this zac

i want to know more...i want to meet his hopper-

October 18, 2012 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |