Trump to R. Patz: Don't take Kristen back!
October 18th, 2012

Trump to R. Patz: Don't take Kristen back!

Robert Pattinson's reunion with Kristen Stewart has gotten under the skin of some, and that apparently includes Donald Trump.

The mogul and reality star couldn't help but tweet some advice to Pattinson on Wednesday, presumably after catching wind of the news that the 26-year-old "Twilight" actor and his co-star Stewart, 22, have been hanging out.

"Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart," Trump posted. "She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again–just watch."

Last week, sources whispered to People magazine that the two actors are indeed together again after meeting up September 15 in Los Angeles.

This week, they were spotted sharing a "look of love" outside of an L.A. bar, where they were hanging out with friends, and the rumors are flying that Stewart has purchased a $2.195 million home near her former residence with Pattinson. (Over the summer, after Stewart  and her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders apologized for their indiscretion, the actress reportedly packed her bags and moved out of the house they shared.)

"They seem attached to the hip again," an onlooker recently dished to People. "They spent all weekend together. They are back to hanging out with their old group of friends. Everything seems back to normal again."

Trump, for one, is not happy. Pattinson, he tweeted, "can do much better!"

Think the actor, who just landed a new gig alongside Carey Mulligan in "Hold On To Me," should take Trump's advice, or are you happy to see these two making up before they have to start promoting their new "Twilight" film?

Filed under: Celebrities • Kristen Stewart • Robert Pattinson

« Previous entry
  1. Lost

They're both too young for such a serious commitment. It could have happened the other way around, with him being the cheater. Being under the microscope of the entertainment industry, practically the world is watching what they do....and that is tremendous pressure, for any relationship. I say, just back off and let them handle it in whichever way they choose...and D. Trump is only commenting here for his own personal publicity gain....another low-end perk of the entertainment industry.

November 12, 2012 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  2. maria

Ha ! is funny the wrong person telling this guy ,no to t comeback to his ex ,how dare Trump say that.He was caught with Malra Maples and later Marla caught him with another woman ,he is he last person to insinuate to him ,he is a such hypocrit !

October 30, 2012 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  3. health insurance cheap insure

This is really interesting, You are an excessively professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to in search of more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks

October 26, 2012 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  4. Sushi

I think Robert Pattinson likes sushi. And u?
    Like and shae the link below :)

October 24, 2012 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Andie

Wasn't it Donald who was confronted (along with his mistress Marla Maples) on a mountaintop in Aspen by his wife for cheating? Just sayin....

October 24, 2012 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Meagan

Ooh I was just thinking that. I rarely comment on post or on website I enjoy reading what others have to say....yet when I saw this article my blood started to boil. When I read his "advice" I'm thinking WTH he was a SERIAL CHEATER! Yet he wants to give "so-called advice"! Please this is a man that will do/say anything to remain relevant. Look who's he's giving advice to: a huge Hollywood star...so is it advice he's giving or merely riding on he coattails of the superstardom of RP? It's always the worst ones that have something to say. I might've been able to swallow this BS IF he used his own life experiences to give the advice...but no, he just shovels out the BS and hopes that someone doesn't smell the real sh!t.

October 24, 2012 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  6. job completed...

lets go bash the whale tonight and fool around.

October 23, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  7. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and nobody is going to put up with kirsten who's a pig-

October 23, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Robert

is packaged, guys who are packaged are usually nicer then minnie mouses.

October 23, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • evilmustpay

Song of Solomon 1
      King James Version (KJV)

1 The song of songs, which is Solomon's.

2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

3 Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.

4 Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

7 Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

8 If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds' tents.

9 I have compared thee, O my love, to a company of horses in Pharaoh's chariots.

10 Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold.

11 We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver.

12 While the king sitteth at his table, my spikenard sendeth forth the smell thereof.

13 A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.

14 My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi.

15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

October 23, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse | Reply

mission accomplished

robert? you know this didn't exist right?

October 23, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply

Minnie Prayer

Song of Solomon 1
      King James Version (KJV)

1 The song of songs, which is Solomon's.

10 Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold.

11 We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver.

14 My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi.

16 Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green.

17 The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir.

October 23, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Patz

is a smart guy and dating already...he's not going to put up with that idiot who eeeeeeeveryone knows and cannot stand.

October 23, 2012 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  10. Sella Brenda Fonna

how do you f- it? curious minds need to know.

October 23, 2012 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  11. Sella Brenda Fonna

yes he should move on she's a loser and makes him look bad at every waking moment.

October 23, 2012 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  12. Tyler

If i was him id just hit, quit it, and forget it. She already cheated.. just give her one last good night and peace out LOL

October 23, 2012 at 2:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Tyler

I think Robert should stick his nose in my rump and make me giggle.

October 23, 2012 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  13. twalk

Trump is really the person to take relationship advice ....lol

October 23, 2012 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  14. Kita

This from the man who has been married like 4 times..

October 22, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Leave this darling young man alone

he will find the right fit for himself very soon.

October 22, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  16. He's a CLOWN

... Donald Trump that is... Why would a billionnaire CEO make such a comment? He continuously goes on the air to say how important and successful he is, yet he acts and talks like a 13 year old... he's an idiot pure and simple.

October 22, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  17. this is all public information

STFU-

October 22, 2012 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  18. shut the machines down...

and lets have actual fun.

October 22, 2012 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Rob

The comments are utterly ridiculous. Do any of you know either Robert Pattinson or Kristin Stewart personally? I didn't think so.

Two young people were dating, then they weren't, now they are again. WOW! That only happens in Hollywood right? Get off your high horses and just let this non-story die. If they end up making it, great, kudos to them. If not, well then, they will be in good company, as the US divorce rate lingers at around 50% of marriages.... (but remember these two were DATING......).

What's worse is the posts that take shots at their looks. I am pretty sure that both of them do quite well for themselves, based on acting skill/looks. So while you may think that Kristin is trash, a good portion of the rest of the world think she looks alright, so I think she will probably be able to sleep at night... Same goes for him.

They don't care about your opinions, you are nothing to them. They have no obligation to you other than to make their little movies and hope you shell out the money to see it. If you are taking an interest in their personal lives, then you are creeping.

October 22, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Clete

Why does Robert Pattinson always look like he on something.

October 22, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  21. another huge night

for it ...

October 22, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  22. no

#3 won--shut your computer off until tomorrow...big night ahead

October 22, 2012 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Misty Waters

Trump, you go sit down somewhere and count your stolen money! Stay out of grown folks business! LOL

October 22, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Ellen

Trump needs to sit down. He is hardly an expert on relationships. He cheats on all of his wives. It's not a matter of "finding the right woman". It's a matter of integrity. He has none. As for Pattinson/Stewart – at least they weren't married and are young and prone to stupid mistakes. Trump is just an old fool who will comment on anything just to be quoted.

October 22, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Gerry

Donald Trump cheated on all his x-wives and HE"S GIVING ADVICE?? What a moron!

October 22, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  26. TheTownChuckle

we love donald trump...he's a man that i admire more now then before.

October 22, 2012 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  27. marina

we love both trump also he's a great man...

October 22, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  28. seymour heiney

Trump sounds like Chump....irony

October 22, 2012 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  29. we understand now

and support robert 100%

October 22, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Monica

This coming from the person who's been married 3 times! Ummm ok

October 22, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  31. Tina

If he were my son, or nephew, or close friend, I would feel obligated to tell him it's not a good idea to take her back. But for Donald Trump to be so openly judgmental, I don't know.

October 22, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  32. greeneyedirishlass

While I wouldn't take her back if I were Pattinson, the last person in the world to take any advice from...is TRUMP! This is Pattinson's decision...if he decides to give her another chance that's totally between them and people need to butt out of it. it's not their decision, it's not their life.

October 22, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  33. Amanda

Glad Robert has begun to make decisions.

October 22, 2012 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  34. Milagros

Outside of their god given looks and commercial success, Mr. Pattinson and his gal pal are no more interesting than any couple you might find in "MooseNeck Alaska". There appears to be nothing extraordinary about their relationship issues and there are no children involved. Why all the interest?

October 21, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Robert

is on "the scene" already and was spotted in NY with another...he knows what to do and can handle fame perfectly.

October 21, 2012 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Donald

Donald is loyal too number 3 now...that's all that matters. he's an older man with experience and knows the relationship drill now....Donald has grown children in successful relationships and has finally found the one for him.

Robert is young and moving forward already.

October 21, 2012 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  37. denisejones63

Donald Trump is the last person on Earth that should be giving relationship advice.

My advice to RP is to follow your heart. Yes, forgive once. Time will tell whether this is a character flaw, or just poor judgment. For now try to concentrate on what makes you happy, and I think right now that's KS. This industry is tough on young people.

October 21, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Poor Man

is better off leaving her and starting over–she doesn't make him look well at all.

October 21, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Manilla Osmond

Miley talks too much

October 21, 2012 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Manilla Osmond

accurate acting - with others

October 21, 2012 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  41. justwrong1

Wow, First Smart Thing Trump Has Ever Said, Hmmmm.

October 21, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  42. WhaleWatch

Miley talks too much–

October 21, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  43. the poor dear

October 21, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  44. code 9099

cero's receives a phone text from a password named "hudson"- 1:39pm July 21 2012

In the file

October 21, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Dorothy

They are young now is the time for mistakes. She is very young. Them getting back together is not for us to judge it is there life. Good luck to you both.

October 21, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  46. Sandy Garrett

.....advice coming from a man who cheats on his wives....whatever....

October 21, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  47. No lost dog...

he has someone already.

October 21, 2012 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  48. Jessica

He can handle Fame, he's a big boy.

October 20, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Sniggle

Rob needs to grow a pair. Apparently, he won't leave K, b/c he doesn't know how to handle fame. As they were together when Twilight became a phenom, he's leaned on her ever since. No wonder she strayed – needed a man and not a boy. And I'm not too impressed with her, either. She plays the same dull characters with the same dull emotions in EVERY MOVIE she makes. Tweedle BORE and Tweedle HOAR. Have a great day!!

October 20, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carson

Sniggle, I couldn't agree with you more! So true!!!!!!!!!!! He stayed in hiding after the scandel broke and only came out to talk when his Twilight costars were surrounding him. He's a lost dog without his owner, I mean cheating girlfriend, I mean Kristen.

October 20, 2012 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

I totally agree!

October 22, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Post_

i hear pattison IS back with stewart....

October 20, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  51. TrumpMan

#3 will remain with him and he will not go into other directions anymore. he has committed to #3.
    there is nothing to prove to anyone...they had to prove it to each other which they have.

October 20, 2012 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Whatever

Double standards make the world go round, but I try not to buy into it. Just like Rihanna should NOT get back with Chris Brown, Pattinson should NOT get back with Stewart. I'll wait for the eventually breakup...because it will happen....it always does. Of course, they could go the "let's prove them wrong" route....lol.

October 20, 2012 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  53. The Don

was not loyal to #1 or #2, #3 is the right one and he has not cheated on her since he met her.

he finally found the right one....simple...

October 20, 2012 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  54. no...

he's loyal to #3...he will remain that way...he will not cheat...his children are grown and stable.
    its over.

October 20, 2012 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  55. karma

Yes because Donald Trump is a lesson in morality. Basically Trump's saying he will cheat on his current wife.

October 20, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  56. That was years ago

he finally met the right woman and is not cheating anymore.....done.

October 20, 2012 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  57. Mary Ann

Serial cheater,Donald Trump giving relationship advice,is a joke almost as funny as his political opions.

October 20, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  58. Forward To Trump Website

October 20, 2012 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  59. take crap on a hacker

October 20, 2012 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  60. Trump

is on a $250 million deal right now...this article is so over for him

October 20, 2012 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  61. Jennifer

I am sure Ivana would agree....

October 20, 2012 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  62. Ginger

What about the guy that was married with 2 kids that hit on Kristen? Give me a break Trump. How many times has Mr. Comb-over been married?

October 19, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • cindi

Oh sweetheart you just said what I was thinking! He needs a better stylist! One that won't lie to him! Butt out Trump!!!!

October 20, 2012 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Debbie

wow how many times has bad hair been married and divorced and cheated??? Stay out of other's affairs including Scotland's you hideous self important idiot

October 19, 2012 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • cindy

I felt sorry for the guy at first, not any more. He deserves to get cheated on again. It will happen, give it a little bit of time. Just like Rihanna deserves to get another whoopin, where is these people's sef respect ???

October 19, 2012 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • nounou

Donald thinks that he is Gods gift to the world,he is the worse ass hole that ever was and after cheating repetetly on all his wives,he should just shut the HELL up and continue to think that is is GOD.

October 19, 2012 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Kindred

Trump is just trying to make sure he has a clear path at Patz for himself. What a bored loser.

October 19, 2012 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  65. cheryl klepper

What a hypocrite! With an advice like that; glad he didn't run for the Presidency.

October 19, 2012 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Meh

Hey!!! Whassup there Captain Forehead?

October 19, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  67. we do like donald trump

we think he's a great guy for a republican

October 19, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  68. paramuspunk

wrong.

October 19, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Ivanna

Hi Donald! I just wanted you to know that i drank from the lap of Robert just now and he has really small nuts.

October 19, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  70. its smart...

and can act..and figure you out july 8

October 19, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Gabriel Berk Esquire

Robert Kahn was the best industrial broker of my era.

October 19, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Gabriel Berk Esquire

Louis Greenberg, was the Trump of my Universe.

October 19, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  73. ALM

Well, I guess Donald should know how cheaters behave–he is one after all! LOL! Let's see there was Catherine Oxenburg and Marla Maples during his marriage to Ivana. He also cheated on Marla Maples. Those are just the ones we know about–I am sure there were/are more! Doesn't anyone ever wonder why he purchased the Miss Universe pageant? It's his hunting ground! I hope Melania negotiated a solid pre-nup because I am sure he'll replace her as soon as she starts showing her age too.

October 19, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Say whatever you want donald

you have a right to an opinion

October 19, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • MDS

i'm surprised he didn't recommend patt to file for bankruptcy too while he is whoring out unintellectual advice. only b/c trump dates women outside of his realm that are too attractive for his physical looks. boob.

October 19, 2012 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  75. i agree

h's are in everybodys crap but their own

October 19, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  76. Hackers have a problem mind their

own business also...

October 19, 2012 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  77. Romulan

This coming from the most loyal man in the world: Donald Trump.

October 19, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  78. LiLa

The Donald has a serious problem minding his own business.

October 19, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Joe

This business is apparently everyone's business. Why else would you and everyone else here be reading this article. When you say Donald should mind his own business, how about all the other crazy fans.

October 19, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  79. kodak moment

sleeping with others is a mutual decision

October 19, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  80. Marie Osmondo.....this is not my comment

Marie

My advice would be the same to her if the situation were reversed: Forgive the cheater but DON'T TAKE THEM BACK!

October 19, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  81. Hot Carl

The girl is 22, who stays forever at that age? Add celebrity to it and any relationship she has will most likely fail. But he's old enough to know better. Hit it and quit it.

October 19, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  82. Patricia

Well, I have to agree with Donald Trump on this one – Kristen is a little girl (not very big in the personality dept. either) and Robert can certainly do much better – but, love is love, whaddya gonna do? I saw Kristen one night on one of the late night talk shows – zero energy or personality, came across like a 16-year-old. I can't imagine that a conversation w/her would be all that thrilling – maybe that's not what Robert's looking for (a good conversationalist).

October 19, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  83. MyTwoBits

When the first Twilight movie started filming, didn't she dump her then-boyfriend, Michael somebody-or-other, for Robert Pattinson? This time she was heading for a director. She doesn't even end one relationship before looking for
    or starting the next. She cannot be trusted, and she and Robert will not last. It's as simple as that.

October 19, 2012 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  84. Nancy

Since none of us, probably including Donald Trump, knows them, maybe we should all stay out of it and let them decide for themselves.

October 19, 2012 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Stephanie

Thats right. Its their business. Unfortunately the public lives through celebrities and so there is little privacy in the life of anyone in the public eye. They are only human, faults and all. If they have worked it out between themselves and are trying to make a go of it, good for them. As for the opinions of the fans or non-fans, opinions are like a**h&les, everyone has one.

October 19, 2012 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Jake

She's ugly and a cheat – he can do a lot better

October 19, 2012 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  86. Jeane

please help me in shaming a cheater. ryates6690@aol.com and tell them what you think of cheaters because he is a lifer.

October 19, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  87. Regina

Anyone can forgive, if you truely love someone. Everyone makes mistakes. No one will ever know the whole truth. Whether or not this was a publicity stunt or a true affair. According to all the HYPE, Kristen only kissed the director. Concidering all her & Robs efforts to keep their lives as private as possible, I lean more twards the publicity side. However, the bottom line, is, ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!! I loved the moves and like both actors. They are young and have great careers ahead of them. They can love and forgive if they want and everyone should let them alone to live their lives. This does not affect people outside their lives. Its theirs to live and learn from. People do change and people do learn from mistakes. cheating is a choice, not a desease. I wish them luck and hope the best for both of them.

October 19, 2012 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  88. Lisa

Well if there's anyone who can vouch for how a cheater will act, it's "The Donald"

October 19, 2012 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  89. dont tell anyone.....

kirsten is still a devil inside....

October 19, 2012 at 6:22 am | Report abuse |
  90. Kirsten

is good at what she does.....

October 19, 2012 at 6:21 am | Report abuse |
  91. Harpman

Trump is right. She is a trollop. A trollop can only make you happy for 10 minutes.

October 19, 2012 at 6:05 am | Report abuse |
  92. Rupie

is a devil...i like that

October 19, 2012 at 6:03 am | Report abuse |
  93. mmmmmmmmm

we love kristen

October 19, 2012 at 5:59 am | Report abuse |
  94. Maria

Once a cheater, always a cheater. You can't change a leopard's spots. (Kristen is a cheating leopard)

October 19, 2012 at 1:08 am | Report abuse |
  95. devinjgray

I doubt there is anyone on the planet less qualified to give advice than Donald Trump. He's quite the enigma...the billionaire who's businesses and soul are always going bankrupt. I'm sure Rob is thinking, "maybe if I take his advice I could end up like him". It probably helped the two reconcile. Oh, and Donald Trump is a birther. There's ignorant, the level below that is stupid, and the level below that is conspiracy theorist. You are a boil on the ass of humanity Donald Trump. Go away.

October 19, 2012 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Wendy

I also agree. Trump seems willing to give advice to anyone willing to listen. I just don't understand why his opinion is so important to the media. He is a joke.

October 19, 2012 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  96. jrhodeisland

Is trump stating what she would do or what HE has already done. Imagine him giving anyone relationship advice. haha

October 18, 2012 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Piku

i am happy when i hear the voice of wiseindividualspell@gmail.com brothers and sisters no need of stressing your self over others that are fake here is the right place for you to go and your problem will be solve by Dr.Zack Balo who help me bring back my lovely wife that left me 1week ago she is back with me now and i am happily with my lovely family? do you want to contact him easily here is his contact phone number +2348078927387.

October 18, 2012 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  98. JM

OMG, Donald Trump is the very last person to be throwing stones at someone who "cheated". If she's a dog, then what are you, Donald? Remember Marla Maples????? I believe you were married when you started dating her!!! I guess in your small mind the woman involved in an affair is a dog, but the man involved in the affair isn't. I noticed you neglected to give advise to the director's wife that Kristen was involved with. Do everyone a favor and keep your opinions of fidelity to yourself....hypocrit!!!

October 18, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Dave

Donald Trump would know, wouldn't he? Remember when ex-Mrs-Trump Ivana told him "You're Fired!" after he kept cheating on her?

October 18, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Cheating

a terrible thing however it is accepted now. (wink). it is a way of life...i agree with dick.

nnn

October 18, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  101. it happened once...

and a night kirsten will remember forever and will be there for him forever!!
    on

October 18, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  102. its public information....

never....

October 18, 2012 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  103. The Carnival Is Here -- Glued In

She is a woman I admire

October 18, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Idiotville

this is not a carnival–i will take all chances now more then before..

October 18, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Hypatia

Because the advice of a carnival barker is just what everyone needs to solve their love life woes.

October 18, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  106. its not 6 years its a whole

new beginning--forget mark harmon

October 18, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  107. i want

that man grrrrrrrrrrrr

October 18, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Mary

can't believe i read this and am commenting but here goes – we should all mind our own business. Let them sort this out. If he can get passed the whole mess then so should everyone else. Yeesh! Their human, and on occasion we humans tend to make life messy. Let it be! as for The Donald, why give that man any media time ever?

October 18, 2012 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Pose this way or that way what do you think....

bif

October 18, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Lemonjello

When was the last time anyone gave a flying rat's ass what Donald Trump says?

October 18, 2012 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • notgivingit

"a flying rat's a$$? that's be wild to see."

lol this comment made me think of that line from a semi bad movie about 2 brothers
      10 points if you know the movie the line is from.

as for the original story, when was the last time anyone gave two craps about anything trump had to say? he's one to talk about fidelity just look at his several marriages. he married his mistress and now he wants to tell someone who could be his great grandson or rather give that person relationship advice? gimme a break flap top. do yourself a favor trump. go back to what it is you do well. selling your name ;o

October 18, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Mrat

I say leave them alone!!!! If its mean to be, it will be. Its none of our business! I wish them love and happiness!

October 18, 2012 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Miss Trixie

Oh please, that "relationship" is nothing but PR. Fake, fake, fake.

October 18, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  112. emma

The blind leading the blind...honestly: the man needs to get a life. And who's minding his business while he's minding everyone elses'?

October 18, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  113. AngelinaT

Don't like Donald Trump...never did but in this case I will agree with him. He should know.....once a cheater always a cheater.

October 18, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  114. guest

The only dog here is Donald Trump!!!!

October 18, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  115. LucyRicardo

AYYY YAYYY YAYYY . . . Seems to me a certain Donald person treated certain former wives like dogs. Why should Rob Pattison and Kristen Stewart listen to him? He talks the talk but can't walk the walk. Donald, this is one time you need to MYOB.

October 18, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Amy A

Am I the only one who thinks she always looks sour, like she just threw up? She also looks like Lisa Maris Presley.

October 18, 2012 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Katie

The Donald knows all about cheating. Just ask his ex's.

October 18, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  118. ldean50

..."she cheated on him like a dog..." ? par-dawn-nay-mwa, but aint that the pot calling the kettle black? The duck mouth overrates himself if he thinks he can rise to the level of a dawg. Dogs rule, Trumps drool.

October 18, 2012 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Nellibly

So, in a desperate bid to stay in the public eye after having been soundly "trumped" in his bid for president, The Donald is reaching out to the younger generation, who will, no doubt find him just plain silly. I'm not all that young and I know I do. Secondly, anybody who is obsessed with the love lives of movie stars really need to get a life of their own.

October 18, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  120. The Donald's Combover

I am the perfect one to give advice. I have cheated and I know that once a cheater, well.......Kristen is not a raving beauty. Pretty eyes but a Jay Leno chin.

October 18, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Dick

what's decal

October 18, 2012 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  122. DU ump

is that like c0de?

October 18, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  123. citizenUSA

What's with these stupid nicknames, R Pat, K Stew? What's Trump's? D Ump?

October 18, 2012 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Nobody cares about their lives...

yet most of these reviews are from sybil.....

October 18, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Big Daddy Cool

Donald Trump commenting on fidelity is like Honey Boo Boo's mother being a trainer on The Biggest Loser

October 18, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  126. ASH

Cheating advice from Donald Trump that's pretty funny!

October 18, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  127. In the end...

couple decides what's next...don just gave his views..like he always does...lol

October 18, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Rene Richman

Hahaha!!! Advise coming from Trump is like a open book of all sins!!! Maybe Trump your wives and girlfriends should follow you advise......hahaha...your a joke!!!

October 18, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  129. I agree..

Lots of open relationships now...we don't know for sure .... its the couple who decides what they are going to do...

October 18, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  130. So Over It

Why is everyone so concerned about their lives? It's their life together and it's not of anyone else's concern how they live it. Are you concerned about your own life as much as their's because it doesn't seem that way to me!

October 18, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Kathy

I'd bet money that the "reconciliation" is not real and is solely for the premier of their movie. It would hurt ticket sales to have them be broken up....at least for some Twi-hards.

October 18, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Many people have and open relationship

its very big nowadays....kirsten my have and understand...

October 18, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Dick here...

i have self esteem because i never banged alot of men. didn't i just say that...i am so tired.

October 18, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Donlizard

HAHA! That's funny Donald Trump giving advise on relationships. What a joke. It's nobody's business but the 2 people involved, everyone should shut up and leave them alone. Next ....

October 18, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Barbara

The farce has gone on long enough. Now I think EVERYONE should just let it drop and move on. Name calling is childish and unwarranted. Unless those making comments know them personally and have first hand knowledge of what HAS and IS going on, you really have no right to pass judgement.

October 18, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Sha

He needs get over it and move on without her. She will cheat again when she gets the opportunity. He doesn't look happy in his latest photos. Donald says the right thing no matter what you think of him or his ways. Rob you should give up and walk away like man.

October 18, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Amber

........who cares about the love lives of people in their 20's?....at this age you fall in and out of love as many times as you want to.....you break up get back together.....whatever...

October 18, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Pierre

@Rick you are correct sir.

October 18, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Dick Burton

i would only sacrifice myself for the man i truly love...i am gay.

October 18, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Catherine

OMG, did we REALLY need The Donald's input on all this?!!
    Some Twihards are still pretty crazy inside – either seething in anger with Kristen, AND NOW Robert too since they are rumored to have reconciled – or relieved because of it (lets hope it holds or MORE tears). WHY?! TIME to put blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer's BOOK PUBLISHER for their professional negligence in publishing Twilight with SUCH an irresponsible, overly-addictive and PREVENTABLE "writing style". Easy to find – Search "research twilight breaking dawn" for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

October 18, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cathy M.

Now that's calling the pot black. Donald Trump cheated on his 1st wife for years and left her for Marla Maples. Why is he the authority on marriage when he's already on his 3rd? What a hypocrite!!!

October 18, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Katerina S

we cannot explain the world of cheating..you truly cannot. just leave it be

October 18, 2012 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Rick

If you keep taking a cheater back, you're only showing them that you're weak and easily manipulated. If you have any self-esteem, you never let a cheater hurt you again. You can forgive them as imperfect people, but move on and find someone you're so in sync with that hurting you would be like hurting themselves.

October 18, 2012 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  142. R.tatto

She's alright looking I think but my dad says she looks a lot like the stoner girls he went to high school with in the seventies.

October 18, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • hey you guys

Both your parents are right.I went to school with stoner girls that had that same stupid look like her in the seventies.they gave great bjs.Rob probably misses that lol.

October 18, 2012 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  143. LAB

She's really not bad looking,my mom says she looks like some of the stoners she went to high school with in the seventies.

October 18, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  144. does Kristen's screen answer back....

just curious

October 18, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Martin

Probably the best thing you can do in life is to NOT take relationship advice from Donald Trump.

How many ex wives does he have?

October 18, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  146. jj

Character does count in life and love. Keep your eyes open, Robert!

October 18, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  147. Chicago Rick

And the muliti-married Trump's opinion matters "WHY"? I hardly doubt the Donald himself tweeted that. Certainly so minion of his thought it would be good self-promoting press to make the tweet!

October 18, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  148. i agree

bad donald bad...

October 18, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Why?

Why should anybody in their right mind, give a rat's azz what this guy has to say anyway? He's just a business man with no morals anyway. Is he now our new social conscience? Not in my book.

October 18, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  150. mark harmon is not a puppet

he is my lust man

October 18, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  151. hotforharmon

its his life he has a right to live it the way he wants.

October 18, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  152. BOL

Typical republican. Do as I say, not as I do! Anybody who listens to the Trumpster's advice, is just a puppet of the right wing with no actual intelligence or common sense. At least, he does have experience in this topic. How'd that cheating work for you, Trump?

October 18, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Emma

What a hypocrite...didn't he cheat on Ivana? Besides, it's really none of his business.

October 18, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Erik

He cheated on both of his previous wives and it wont be surprising if he cheats on the current one or has already.

October 18, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Louisa

The advise is sound, but the giver of the advise doesn't have a leg to stand on. It's actually funny that he would say that. In all the pictures that I have seen since they got back together, she seems happier than him. He looks pretty miserable.

October 18, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  155. Andrea

Donald Trump has no right calling anyone a cheater. How many wives did he cheat on?

October 18, 2012 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  156. CAPITALLETTERS

the don's proably calmed down now.

October 18, 2012 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  157. Love Advice

they are friends with the don.

October 18, 2012 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  158. Ed

This is just another example of Trump sounding off about something that doesn't warrant a comment from him. Unless he knows either one of them personally, his opinion really doesn't matter. If he honestly thinks that his opinion is relevant to anyone involved in the situation, he's deluded as he is rich.

October 18, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  159. alicia

Throw stones at glass houses....yeah, Donald has no right to give advice on the subject. We all have a past that isn't perfect...

October 18, 2012 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Loopman

I have to agree. The Donald is about the last person that should be dispensing advice on relationships. This guy could marry a tree and wind up pi$$ing it off to the point of filing for divorce. People in glass houses.......

October 18, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  160. SCROOGE

Not that I care whether or not they get back together, who is The Donald to give love advice!

October 18, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  161. JohnJohn

works that way for a man also...been there....met right girlfriend everything stopped, do not want to marry but i pulled
    back on the other stuff–just sayin

October 18, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  162. I think

she might really be either a frog or a brook trout. She always has that embicillic slack jawed expression for every occasion.

October 18, 2012 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  163. songbird

Kirsten needs to mature .... once she finds the right man ... it will stop

October 18, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  164. Tangled

I think the rekindled relattionship is a sham and done specifically to add hype to their upcoming moving. I think the producers realize that if the two aren't together when the movie comes out, there will be somewhat of a low turnout at the box office. By stragegically placing the two together again "love will be in the air" and movie goers will be more apt to want to see Breaking Dawn" or whatever it's called. All a ploy! This would also be a good idea depending on how their contracts are written and they percentages they could potentially make...

October 18, 2012 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Jenny L

I agree with you Tangled. Also, when I see pictures of them together, she seems happy and he looks like he would rather be any place but with her. Another way to look at it would be that Kristen may have some secrets on Rob that he would be horrified to come out right now. Being as the movie is about to come out, he may just stay with her until he can be sure she won't "spill" what she has on him. I like both Rob and Kristen and we can make all the assumptions we want, but in the end, it's their lives.

October 18, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  165. I agree....

justin never misses an embarassing moment....oh...screens are not people. thank you.

October 18, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  166. Tim

Like some of the other bloggers, I just want to ask why does she always have her mouth hanging open?

October 18, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  167. Hmmm

I wonder if anyone ever considered that maybe she cheated because for the past few years it's all been about Kristen and Robert/Bella and Edward. She probably needed a change if it was even real at all. Most of it is for publicity and that's why they got back together.They have contracts to uphold and they got back together because they now have to promote the final movie of this series and why would their "tweenage" fans want to go see a movie starring two people who are no longer in love in real life. I don't think it's all been fake but their reunion is definetly for publicity sakes. And Donald Trump needs to shut his mouth. Here's another celeb who thinks his opinion weighs heavily on everything and everyone. He should mind his own business. They are young and they are going to do whatever they want and make plenty of mistakes a long the way.

October 18, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  168. Annette

I think she has an ugly trout face. She looks idi otic and embicil ic with her dumb mouth hanging open, in my opinion.

October 18, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Jenny L

That was rude. You can state your opinion, but I don't understand why some people have to be so ugly towards others. She may not be the "typical" beauty most actresses are, but she is far from ugly. I'm only asking for people to try to be kind to others and that is my opinion.

October 18, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  169. The Donald

does what he wants.

October 18, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  170. cjamesatl

Trump has nothing better to do than comment on this boo-boo nonsense?

October 18, 2012 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  171. Guest

What Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart do with their lives, is none of Donald Trump's business. Donald...oh dear Donal Trump...must I remind you what type of life you led for a while...and best of all, you were caught cheating not only once, but several times.

I totally agree with Ivana Trump's comment on the First Wives Club..."Darlings, don't get even...get everything!!!"

And so she did, and Donald was not happy that he lost.!!!!

Leave Rob and Kristen alone, and get a new appointment at the Hair Club for Men; your rug needs to be changed

October 18, 2012 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  172. H?

if you accuse me of not having funds again i will report the other problem you have

kapeesh–barbie?

October 18, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  173. Loren

Why should anyone take advice from Donald Trump? He is an opportunistic, lying pig. Whether Robert Pattinson should rekindle his relationship with Kristen Stewart is a decision he will have to make and only he is in the righ position to make it. While she may have engaged in inappropriate behavior, people do stupid things all the time, so if he is willing to forgive her, why should any of us have any say in it?

October 18, 2012 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  174. bud

He's an actor. They're not known for making good life decisions. It's all make-believe. Besides, there's money to cover any problem. Don;'t look to these people to make logical decisions. They're incapable.

October 18, 2012 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  175. Sons

Trump is in peace with this wife...he's done-

October 18, 2012 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  176. Candy Canasta

Kristen will stop cheating when the time is right - Trump is not doing it anymore either

October 18, 2012 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

I think she may cheat because of low self esteem. It possibly makes her feel better about herself since many people think she is so ugly and a horrible actress.

October 18, 2012 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Wrong

he wants to bang other people....

October 18, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • ap

so she can continue cheating for a while?when is the right time?sfter she bang all the married director of her movie and cheated all her boyfriends in the futuer

October 18, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Dick Burton

we can debate cheating forever...if that is what she or he wants to do you cannot stop the person until they are ready
      its not right its not wrong...its the way life is right now. i never banged many men because i didn't like doing that.
      I am gay.

October 18, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  177. Kristin

Trump may have cheated on his wife, but that's exactly why Pattinson should listen to him. He's a cheater so he knows how they opperate. Kristen Stewart has big front teeth, no curves whatsoever, and no acting talent to boot. I can't understand why anyone would want to sleep with her, but that's my opinion. He'd be better off without her, but if he wants to get cheated on again that's his business.

October 18, 2012 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  178. lulu collazo

I second that!! Donald is merely mirroring himself, he's calling himself a DOG, Kristen is far from being a DONALD TRAMP, eh em, TRUMP! This has been abusive language against a young girl who's learning the ways of the world. Is not like she was caught cheating on Ivanka and bared a child with I want to say Marla Maples? Good Lord, this is ridiculous coming from a man who's supposed to be wise, but it seems he strayed big time!

October 18, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  179. T McCarthy

Why does Donald Trump think he is the person everyone should take advice from? Why doesn't he mind his own business....and yes he should know about cheats since he is one.....

October 18, 2012 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  180. Mark Sing

i agree she may not cheat with the next one.

October 18, 2012 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  181. Janea

He could do WAY better then a cheater who blinks too much.

October 18, 2012 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Annette

And holds her mouth open like she is trying to catch bugs with it.

October 18, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  182. Dave

Once a cheater, always a cheater. If he is stupid enough to take her back, he'll have much more pain down the road.

October 18, 2012 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  183. Paola

Donald would know about cheating since he's done it multiple times. Ugh, can he just crawl under a rock already?

October 18, 2012 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  184. Jorie

Trump cheated on his wife Ivana with Marla Maples. That makes him a dog. Who is he talk?

October 18, 2012 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
    • lulu collazo

I second that!! Donald is merely mirroring himself, he's calling himself a DOG, Kristen is far from being a DONALD TRAMP, eh em, TRUMP! This has been abusive language against a young girl who's learning the ways of the world. Is not like she was caught cheating on Ivanka and bared a child with who I want so say Marla Maples? Good Lord, this is ridiculous coming from a man who's supposed to be wise, but it seems he strayed big time!

October 18, 2012 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

Her only tallent is walking around with a dazed expression on her dumb looking face with her mouth hanging part way open like she is trying to catch flies for a snack.

October 18, 2012 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  185. OHBOY

I have to wonder if he were the one that cheated and she took him back what people reaction would be. I for one like Kristen as an actress (not in the Twilight movies) but I dont think either one of them is all that attractive and people keep saying it like she is so ugly and he is soooo good looking.

October 18, 2012 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Keith

Woo you sound dumb. She is so plain and ugly it is rediculous. I'm a normal looking guy and if I saw her I'd just say ugh and keep walking. Plus some say she is a repulsive person – real potty mouth and not sweet.

October 18, 2012 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Marie

October 18, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  186. Candice

I agree. She seems like a floo-zie. Plus she is very unattractive.

October 18, 2012 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Candice

I am a floo-zie and also very unattractive, but that's ok because when my dog sticks his nose in my rump I still giggle.

October 23, 2012 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |