Today's news you might've missed:
- Lindsay Lohan isn't skimping on the publicity push ahead of the premiere for her Lifetime movie "Liz & Dick." The 26-year-old actress will sit down with Barbara Walters for a primetime interview on "20/20" November 16.
- If you ask Kim Kardashian about her ex Reggie Bush - and his impending fatherhood - while her current boyfriend Kanye West is standing there, then no, he's not going to let you finish. [Radar Online]
- So, by the looks of these persistent headlines about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart being together and happy again, we must be pretending like everyone didn't lose their minds when Stew Scandal 2012 hit the fan a mere three months ago. We are, huh? OK then. [HuffPo]
- We had no idea that Brad Pitt felt so ... reflective about Chanel No. 5, or being its spokesperson. We understand if you just want to watch this on mute. We did:
- Calendars/Siri at the ready? "Girls" and "Enlightened" will return to HBO on January 13.
- All the celebs iReporter Rene Carson was fit to grab photos of at New York Comic-Con: