While you were working ...
October 12th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• We gush all the time about Aaron Paul and his fiancee, but we can't get over how sweet they are together! Although, we're not sure if we find it romantic or slightly scary that Paul says he had to beg her to marry him ... [People]
  • The engagement rumors are flying about Christina Ricci, who was spotted with an eye-catching sparkler. [E!]
  • Oh how we welcome the return of Robin Sparkles! Sadly, Cobie Smulders neglected to include an air date when she tweeted this photo: [Cobie Smulders' Twitter]
  • MTV's "Teen Wolf" may have lost a piece of its eye candy: Colton Haynes is reportedly not returning to the series for season 3. [Us Weekly]
  • If you would like to spend 10 minutes of your life watching a visual representation of what Lana Del Rey thinks America used to be, then you're in luck! The singer has released the video for her song, "Ride." [YouTube]
  • Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are really into being publicly adorable. Stalk a West Village eatery, and you just might find them spoon-feeding each other: [People]
  • And lastly, two trailers for your enjoyment: New clips for "Zero Dark Thirty" and "Gangster Squad." Happy Friday!

Filed under: While you were working

1. Sherry Goodstein

We all love Jay Berkman!

October 15, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  2. George Porter

We are proud of this group of stars.

October 15, 2012 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  3. Thomas R. Clauss

We love them!

October 15, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  4. vixen

yes i am leaving

October 14, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Name

That is one purty girl. Dang pretty

October 14, 2012 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Banasys

banasy 1 thursday after perfomance–
    banasy 2 not interested in women–

or is it the other around...

October 13, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  7. banasy©

I'm hotter. I'm a hot Mexican tamale. Put some salsa on mr and stir. OLE'

October 13, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Good Guy and

she's gorge!!!

October 13, 2012 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

As a lesbean I can definitly assure you she is a hot tamale. Tamale or the next day you can flirt with me at http://news.blogs.cnn.com or you can just click on my name. Remember to ask for me for a 20 percent discount.

October 13, 2012 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Thomas Chucklehead Clauss (in diapers)

She is so hot!

October 13, 2012 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. notabubble

u pound all the time-its hard for madonna.

October 13, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  11. bubble

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

Sokman

Congrats Whitney, 8 months drug free. Hope the kid learned from her mother's mistakes

ginger

She's got all the money she'll ever need and enough trouble with her own crazy family....why the heck would she get married ever never mind at 19 and saddle herself with in laws on top of it?
    These days a woman is crazy if she marries before she is at least 25. Live a little!

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets

October 13, 2012 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  12. wish we could be friends...

so you could come see the show....

October 13, 2012 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  13. hey-whoever is on this one...

i sold 50 tkts for thurs..we officially have a full house for benefit.

October 13, 2012 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  14. puppet

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

October 12, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    Kevin Nivek

Boring.

October 12, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    juan

you should have been a detective babe....that was your first love-lol

October 12, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    Rhonda

Wow!! I'm sure Obama is truly relieved!! If Americans didn't already have a great reason to vote for Obama, here it is!! I'm actually shocked that 1) she's aware there's an election coming up and 2) she knows who's running!!

October 12, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
    sets up fake interest and stevie does the rest...FUCU

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

October 12, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Keep Squashing

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

October 12, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
    squash it

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

October 12, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
    wishherthebest

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

October 12, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
    jujubeans

She gets my vote for best freckles!

October 12, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Oldgreystud

If LiLo can figure it out, why can't the rest of you?

October 12, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
    voradtralundir

Because she's a narcissistic simpleton... are you inline with that life philosophy?

October 12, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    Clinches what

what do you know about lindsey lohan...stfu

October 12, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
    She has made

millions off of blogging

October 12, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Boo

Well, this clinches it. Lindsey Lohan is nuts.

October 12, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
    In? down.

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

October 12, 2012 at 10:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Michael

Are you a junkie as well?

October 12, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
    Steve

Obama just won the election.

October 12, 2012 at 10:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
    ThgeKerrminator

I was under the impression that convicts/ex-cons couldnt vote? Oh well, so you have to be a drug addicted, alcoholic washout to like Romney....nice

October 12, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
    LC

I am sure mitt romney is thrilled. lmao

October 12, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Click here to cancel reply.
    Name:(required)
    E-mail: (required, but will not be displayed)

October 13, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  15. why are you a puppet and not permitted to speak?

on this blog-watch whale the rest of the day..send me runs every hour on my bb.

October 13, 2012 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
    • out

thinks the outside world is dreaming

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

October 12, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse | Reply
      thinks the Team is dreaming

October 13, 2012 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  16. banasy©

That is one very pretty young lady.

October 12, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |

You must be logged in to post a comment.

About this blog