Trump announces 'Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars' cast
October 12th, 2012

Trump announces 'Celebrity Apprentice: All-Stars' cast

"All-Star" seasons are all the rage this year.

Donald Trump announced Friday that "Celebrity Apprentice" will have its first ever all-stars season starring 14 cast members from the previous five editions. Believe us when we say this is one must-watch lineup ...

On the men's side, we have:

• Trace Adkins
  • Stephen Baldwin
  • Gary Busey
  • Penn Jillette
  • Lil Jon
  • Bret Michaels
  • Dennis Rodman
  • Dee Snider

And then, on the ladies' side:

• Marilu Henner
  • La Toya Jackson
  • Claudia Jordan
  • Omarosa
  • Lisa Rinna
  • Brande Roderick

Filming on the "All-Stars" season is scheduled to begin on Monday, with an expected premiere date of next March.

Said Mr. Trump himself in a statement, “This season is going to be fantastic!" From the looks of the casting, are you inclined to agree?

Filed under: Celebrities • Celebrity Apprentice • television

1. Venom

please leave her be...she's gone through enough.

February 6, 2013 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Social Security

Good post! I ran across these details very useful. I have been writing blogs for some time now however i just have recently been receiving a couple feedback every now and then even though. While I'm which my own content is valuable as well as existing I have not truly left it open up for discussion simply by communicating with them or even engaging the future prospect. I possess recently begin to open the topic for discussion and order the future prospect insight, as opposed to merely feeding information. Social Security http://coffeethemusical.com/?p=38

February 6, 2013 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • comment is too funny...coffeethemusical...

how about fiatthemusical...much better

February 6, 2013 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Drew

This group of "all star celebrities" has the wattage of a single birthday candle.

November 17, 2012 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  4. Pete

oh, really? omarosa? la toya? stephen? lisa rinna? where are dayana, sharon, clay, star? WHERE ARE THE ALL STARS?

November 11, 2012 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  5. m e horne

please,please,people! us citizens are dying,homeless,losing jobs, celeb.apprent??? lets all get a life,Donald get a WIG!

October 15, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • naomij

Are you kidding me? Donald Trump is a mud slinging pig of a man who looks down on the rest of us with disdain. When in fact he has learned to manipulate the system so he can open and close businesses declaring chapter 7 and making a profit each time. And just like Romney he puts thousands out of work each time. He should be be brought to task for the filth that falls from his mouth. I personally know of no one who will ever watch this crap again.

November 8, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Marjorie

hello...i have not been able to stop laughing since 10:30 this morning...i'll try to stop.

October 15, 2012 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Queen Velveeta

the offer always stands about you know what...

October 15, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  8. PIEINFFACE

she'll get intelligent on us the rest of the afternoon–then she'll "in" for dinner later

October 15, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Clete

I agree...This season is going to be a fantastic.....waste of time.

October 15, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Janine

after all these years you must know omarosa doesn't give a f-ck what anyone thinks.

October 15, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  11. Steve

WHY Omarosa? WHY???? WHY??? WHY??? Does anyone like her? Does anyone need to see mroe of her???? Everytime I see her I just want to shut the tv off. And just may if I get too much of her.

October 15, 2012 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Sherry1723

Steve be nice she just recently lost her man and her brother she may be a changed woman lets give her the benefit of doubt.....................

October 22, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Steve

Allstar season? I think this is who ever would come back again can comeback season. Wasn't Lisa Rinna the first or second person voted out in her season? Some allstar. You must also owe the Jackson family a favor because you brought back Latoya in the season she played only to be voted out the same week she came back. Now you are bringing her back again. She was not a good player and you know it. Who is Claudia Jordan? Did she play in the past? I totally do not remember her. I wish we could just had all new people.

October 15, 2012 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  13. Michael Calaizzo

Donald Trump can do anything!

October 15, 2012 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  14. Jealous

i agree...she is so jealous....donna are you there?

October 15, 2012 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  15. Brett

they are great for each other...he's still too tense

October 15, 2012 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  16. Name*Arline Kelly

Won't watch this season. Trump too disrespectful to our president! Sorry trace and Brett.

October 15, 2012 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  17. jj

With Omarosa and Gary Bussey this will be one wild ride – can't wait! But Bill Rancic really should have been there but he is probably busy being a new dad. Too bad.

October 15, 2012 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  18. Reader

I am surprised at all the ignorant comments. You realize that every single person who has been on this show has not only donated to their charity, but has personally gained in income, jobs, etc. There is no downside other than the time you waste posting negative things. It most certainly isn't a show that hurts anyone, and helps many. I suppose there are other explanations, but it seems jealousy is the only reason one would be so insulting.

October 15, 2012 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  19. Brad

Love the new cast! Can't wait for this season to air. I sooo want Penn Jillette to take it this season (I thought he should have won last season). Love that Baldwin, Roderick, Jackson, and Omarosa are back. I think this will be a very strategic season more so than just trashy conflict (enter Aubrey O'day).

October 14, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Bret where are you!!!!

Yanks Fun-:)

October 14, 2012 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Chabbies

The people who watch this slop will be the ones who push Romney over the top.

October 14, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brian Mouland

Where as the Obama supporters are watching Elmer Fudd and Science Fiction

October 14, 2012 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Busey

i love this season...its going to be steamy yet quiet at the same time...

October 14, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Busey

cant wait for the season to enter .....

October 14, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Brian Mouland

Busey again, bad choice

October 14, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  25. what time is

game?

October 14, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Toni L

I definately won't be watching. These celebrities were boring contestants to begin with.

Trump needs to do another series with REAL talented people ~ just smart folks. What happened to that?

October 14, 2012 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  27. Marcia Courteous

never watch it...

October 13, 2012 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Greg

I won't watch.

October 13, 2012 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  29. majav

Most celebrities know that being on Trump's show is the last call before the glue factory. That is why no one new that is well respected is going on it. Stephen Baldwin? Who's he? Busey was so horrible the first time that it shows how clueless Trump is. Rodman? Please- what a joke! The only thing worse would be Trump winning the White House and installing all these has beens and wannabes as Cabinet members. The only one missing is Joan Rivers and her daughter. Tag team Secretaries of State. Watch out Hillary!

October 13, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  30. dorian canalizo

Will no longer watch anything "Trump" after seeing his 2 sons hunting wild animals on Safari for no reason except they they can.

October 13, 2012 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  31. mmmmmmmm

bill ransic is the perfect man in my eyes....

October 13, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Bret

is my favorite...he finally found the right girl to care about him and take care of him and treat him like the man he is.

October 13, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Karrie

I'm surprised this is still on. I got bored after season 2.

October 13, 2012 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Connie belmont

Hello

October 13, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  35. turtle Ginsburg

We all miss Ron Palillo!

October 13, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Stanley Rosenthal

Pizza night is fun at Graterford prison!

October 13, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Suzy

umm, Omarosa was not on Celebrity Apprectice. Just the original one. So how could this be considered an "all-star CA?"

October 13, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amy Rosenberg

Yes, she was on Celebrity Apprentice too. I remember her taunting and antagonizing Piers Morgan (who ended up winning that season).

October 14, 2012 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  38. Robert Markowitz

We really need a new president, would Donald please run?

October 13, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Gabriel Berk Esquire

we really miss Sage Stallone!

October 13, 2012 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Eastender

Now it would have been real fun to have Bill Ransic onthis season (yes, he's a celebrity as much as that witch Amarosa). Oh well.

October 13, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  41. smbru

The picture alone Steven Baldwin would cause me to not watch. Which I won't.

October 13, 2012 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Come on Donald!

terrible lineup, I was hoping for some new people. This is almost like a re-run...

October 13, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  43. yummy..

where's is bretty

October 13, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Dobe

what a waste of time.......all losers, starting with trump..the biggest loser.

October 13, 2012 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Brandon

A whole lot of Has-Beens...and Trump is their king.

October 13, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Still Like Velvet

we support bret and his girlfriend and he could win again!!!!

October 13, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  47. NurseLi143

None of the "celebs" is compelling, and Trump is a pugnacious bully whose gigantic ego bores me.

October 13, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Butt's Crusted

good cast lookin forward !!!

October 13, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  49. I love Bret's girlfriend

she lets him be Bret..he's so happy for that...most men as they get older need suppport...they don't want do be treated like sh-t....men are sensitive also. bret has to be close to 50 now and men change...they needs us and we need to treat them a certain way as they get older.

in terms of business...i would watch Bret if you missed him the last time on apprentice....he's a smart guy.....he's a rocker at heart but he has great instinct about business and how it works and donald likes him for that. Go Bret!!!!

October 13, 2012 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Laura

Go kick some ass, Omarosa!

October 13, 2012 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  51. Suzanne kieckers

I love the celebrity apprentice please keep it going NBC.

October 13, 2012 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  52. I love bret's companion

she's loving supportive, never used him in any anyway she is a fantastic woman

October 13, 2012 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  53. Puppet-Not Good

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

October 12, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    Kevin Nivek

Boring.

October 12, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    juan

you should have been a detective babe....that was your first love-lol

October 12, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    Rhonda

Wow!! I'm sure Obama is truly relieved!! If Americans didn't already have a great reason to vote for Obama, here it is!! I'm actually shocked that 1) she's aware there's an election coming up and 2) she knows who's running!!

October 12, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
    sets up fake interest and stevie does the rest...FUCU

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

October 12, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Keep Squashing

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

October 12, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
    squash it

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

October 12, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
    wishherthebest

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

October 12, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
    jujubeans

She gets my vote for best freckles!

October 12, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Oldgreystud

If LiLo can figure it out, why can't the rest of you?

October 12, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
    voradtralundir

Because she's a narcissistic simpleton... are you inline with that life philosophy?

October 12, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    Clinches what

what do you know about lindsey lohan...stfu

October 12, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
    She has made

millions off of blogging

October 12, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Boo

Well, this clinches it. Lindsey Lohan is nuts.

October 12, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
    In? down.

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

October 12, 2012 at 10:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Michael

Are you a junkie as well?

October 12, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
    Steve

Obama just won the election.

October 12, 2012 at 10:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
    ThgeKerrminator

I was under the impression that convicts/ex-cons couldnt vote? Oh well, so you have to be a drug addicted, alcoholic washout to like Romney....nice

October 12, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
    LC

I am sure mitt romney is thrilled. lmao

October 12, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Click here to cancel reply.
    Name:(required)
    E-mail: (required, but will not be displayed)

October 13, 2012 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  54. WhaleRun

forward to me directly on other comp...thanks

October 13, 2012 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  55. He's puppet

that's why

October 13, 2012 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  56. call europe...

see if we are looking at the same thing...thanks

October 13, 2012 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  57. guys check run on dummies

October 13, 2012 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  58. why are you not allowed to speak...

unless the other speaks first–are you a puppet

October 13, 2012 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  59. why are you not allowed to speak

she's on first? are you a puppet?

October 13, 2012 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  60. >

i don't bore that quickly

October 13, 2012 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  61. In business--

you have to have guts and be aggressive that's how the big boys make it happen. bret has an eye for business, stephen and omarosa can be a drama queens but has a vision and she may win this time.

October 13, 2012 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  62. Bret

don't be fooled by bret michaels and his tattoos....he is assertive and aggressive about business. just because
    bret wears a skull wring doen't mean he's not smart....donald likes him.

October 13, 2012 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  63. Trump

Trump doesn't have bad press. if he does its his fault he's the leader and commander in chief...he takes the hit
    for whatever errors happen. end of story...

October 13, 2012 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  64. NothingWearsOut

the show has not worn out and never wear out...because it is what we call determination. its one of the few shows i pay too.

October 13, 2012 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
  65. The don

There are no losers–most of these people do not have business background and did the best they can and all did a heck of a job with no background in business, especially bret michaels and stephen baldwin.

October 13, 2012 at 7:12 am | Report abuse |
  66. mrkeno

really hasnt this show worn itself out a long time ago

October 13, 2012 at 6:36 am | Report abuse |
  67. Bored

Really? Seriously?!?! All Stars, huh? It'll be the same stuff, different season. They same losers will be fired first, just like the last time they were on. And then...whoever is left...well...who the heck cares. Is this all Trump can get? No one else wants to be associated with him. He's got too much bad press. These poor slobs must desperately need the money.

October 13, 2012 at 6:13 am | Report abuse |
  68. The Don

Take him or leave him...he doesn't care because by 12noon..he will be a receiving check for 30 million on construction job.
    when he says your fired...he means it...if you don't have it...you are fired.

October 13, 2012 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
  69. Trump

He is not a disgrace...he fixed most of the "newport" area and is constantly repairing our towns....he's still in the office at 5-6am doing his job..he visits all constructions sites everyday to check in with the workers...this guy is thinking about 2015
    construction already..he has his kids in the business...his son is building townhouses and condos everywhere on rvrroad.

He has a worth ethic that i have not seen in years. He's not lazy and what you see on the apprentice is how he is.
    if you dik him around...your out...He is 64 years old and nothing and i mean nothing flies past him.

we've seen him in action...he will jump all over you like a bull if your diking him around. he slams the folders shut, he
    says FU and leaves the conf room.. if he asks you a question and you are not prepared...he leaves the conf room.

politcally he rambles too much and acts like he's in a board meeting, he rushes too much on his political views and has to not be a bull on his views.

– that's The Trump..as long he's alive.

October 13, 2012 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  70. frankie

Hi check out this band that i play drums in .http://article.wn.com/view/2012/09/16/LiLo_faces_off_with_frenemy/

October 13, 2012 at 3:29 am | Report abuse |
  71. BeverlyNC

When are they going to end this idiotic show? Trump has shown himself to be a self-promoting racist who constantly disrespects our President with his lunatic lies. NO ONE should be supporting Trump in any show, business transaction, or human contact. There should be a total news blackout on all things Trump. He is a narcissitic disgrace to the human race. I would love to see someone grab him and shave his laughable comb-over hair. He needs to be brought down for the nobody he is.

October 13, 2012 at 2:21 am | Report abuse |
  72. Rick

For a sec, I thought it was the cast list of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.

Is there a difference?

October 13, 2012 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  73. mommazona

YAWN.....is that show still on tv? Is The Donald afraid we're all going to forget about him so he dredges up these what-not has-beens and calls it a "show". yawn.....

October 13, 2012 at 1:49 am | Report abuse |
  74. mommazona

YAWN.......oh, is that show still airing? The Donald is really afraid we're all going to forget him so his dredges up these what-nots and calls it a "show". YAWN.

October 13, 2012 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  75. Geoff

Penguins have it better than we do. They don't have Donald Trump on TV ALL THE TIME!

October 13, 2012 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  76. Liz

Sadly, I'll probably watch it. But only on DVR so I can skip the commercials – the show itself is one big commercial (which product will they be shilling as their "challenge" this week, Donald? Way to double-dip with the sponsors). I agree that the male contestants look like a more entertaining bunch.

October 13, 2012 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  77. Dave

This cast needs to be called "Ex-Celebrity Apprentice".

We've already seen these guys before, we already don't like them, so we already know we aren't going to...again.

Since the addition of "Celebrity" to "Apprentice", this show has turned into "who has friends that can give the biggest donation this week". Hard work doesn't win, ingenuity doesn't win. 1 single phone call wins every week, it's pathetic.

October 13, 2012 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  78. stonrdude

wow, is that nasty ole TV show still on?

October 13, 2012 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  79. I wonder

Due to the fact that Trump is a birther, I wonder if he's asking for everyone's birth certifcates, just to make sure they are all US citizens. I wouldn't watch anything that has something to do with that joke of a man.

October 13, 2012 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  80. Rhonda Reid

The Apprentice isn't about skill any longer. It's about who the contestants know that will fork over money. Bring back the days of Bill Rancic when a contestant at least had to have business skil to compete and winl. Omarosa a celebrity? Give me a break. She's only a celebrity for being loud-mouthed and incompetent!

October 12, 2012 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Dave

ARE YOU KIDING...I`m done watching this show.....whatn losers. I don`t want to watch theses idiots again!!!

October 12, 2012 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Player87

This is the All-Star cast? Come on, get serious. All these people were bad the first time around. I didn't like Stephen Baldwin and most of the others the first time. Why would I want to see them again? This show needs to join American Idol in the scrap heap as soon as possible.

October 12, 2012 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Yeahona

When the reality shows become reruns, isn't it time to move on?

October 12, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Brian

Guys side... entertaining. Ladies side? borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.

October 12, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  85. That's Why Everyone Left CNN Blogging....

same routine...if you click new routine..i'll be there for you...

October 12, 2012 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Brian K

What is going on these days? They rehashed the cast on Dancing with the Stars...now the Celebrity Apprentice. Are they having difficulty finding new Celebrities to be on the show? The fun of the show is watching new celebrities that you wouldn't expect to do it and you start to really learn about them. We already know how crazy Busey is. We know the Omarosa can be a witch....this is not new. I love this show, but I don't want to see the same thing all over again with people we already saw. I am just sayin.......

October 12, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Reblogged to Trump's Website

October 12, 2012 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  88. concerned citizen

Everybody please take a moment to read this: The Public has the right to know.

Dear Mr Donald Trump,

Do you know how much of the $166,000.00 that Brande Roderick won on your wonderful show actually got to the kids programs at the California Police Youth Charities and not into the pockets of Attorneys who represented CPYC. Brande's Charity the California Police Youth Charities was in the midst of a huge FRAUD case during the time Brande Roderick appeared on the Celebrity Apprentice.The idea of the show is to help Charities with worthwhile causes. Im hoping that your generocity was used to pay for the illegal activities of Brande Rodericks Charity

Please dont get me wrong Brande is beautiful and a smart business woman who is involved with Charities. Brande did make a statement that was less than truthful saying that "California Police Youth Charities helps fund Orphanages". That’s a flat out lie and that should have never aired .When Brande appeared originally she chose the California Police Youth Charities. This organization has been riddled with lawsuits charging them with FRAUD as well as deceptive business practices . The California Police Youth Charities have been sued by other Police Charities for using phone lists of donors from their Charities.

CPYC uses for profit telemarketing companies that used to fundraise for CalPal(California Police Activities League).The for Profit Fundraising Company goes by the name Telecom Services, and National Consultants based out of Texas. This company was taking the names, addresses, and phone numbers of Cal Pal Supporters and calling them for donations. In California among other states it is 100% illegal to sell their donor lists to other Charities in order to solicited donations. Telecom Services contract stated that they were to be paid 45% off the top of the gross monies raised from these organizations then they deducted a wide variety of things they claimed were part of the fundraising expenses. CPYC. Telecom Services was sued by the Attorney General of the State of California in 2008-2009. Attorney General Jerry Brown brought charges against Chris Eaton the Executive Director, as well as National Consultants out of Irving, Texas for things like misrepresentation of what percentages of the money were actually going to the organization.

Telemarketers were telling potential Donors that CPYC was receiving a minimum of 55% of the net monies raised right off the top. That was a lie. They in fact only received 12% of the gross monies donated. Next telemarketers were told to tell the donors that the Oakland Raiders were supporting CPYC and that the Raiders were "DONATING" 180 tickets per home game so that kids could go to the Raider games. That was a lie as well. The Raiders "SOLD" CPYC 180 tickets per game at a "DISCOUNTED" price. The tickets were not free. CPYC had fundraisers tell potential donors that CPYC had youth programs in 58 Counties here in California. That was a lie. CPYC used to have programs here in Southern California. In 2007 or 2008 Executive Director Chris Eaton closed up all the Southern California programs. That move put 1000's of at risk youth back out on the streets and back into gangs, and on drugs. There was a huge program in Southern California in the city of Hemet. Chris Eaton closed up that program overnight and left kids with no place to go. The nerve of Chris Eaton to take away after school activities from a city that’s so riddled with gangs, street drugs. What kind of role model is that? How do you expect to bridge the gap between Law Enforcement Officers and today’s youth if these vital Afterschool programs are closed up ?

The California Police Youth Charities and its Executive Director Chris Eaton settled out of Court to compensate CalPal for Damages due to unfair business practices, Fraud, misrepresenting a Charitable Organization. Please don’t allow Brande Roderick to represent the California Police Youth Charities.

If you want to help at risk youth in your community then call your local Police or Sheriffs Department and ask them about programs to help the kids in YOUR neighborhood. Thats the best way and you know that the local programs in your community will really help children. I also suggest you can make a donation to SPECIAL OLYMPICS in your town. It is also National Breast Cancer Month.

Thanks to all for taking the time in order to make a proper decision when it comes to our kids and their futures. Stop lining the pockets of for profit Telemarketing Companies who only give 12% thats right 12% to programs. Ask organizations for their prior years tax papers to verify things are on the up and up, and finally go to Charity Navigator to make sure the Organization has a 501(c)3 classification from the IRS.

signed

Concerned Citizen

October 12, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  89. JANUARYSEMINAR

buy your friend roses and don't forget to cut the tips off and hand the stems and thorns on them...

you can set her up like you usually do and leave the thorn on so she will bleed to death...

October 12, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Kevin T. Baldwin

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually pleased to read that Omarosa will be part of this even though it's so soon after the death of Michael Clarke Duncan. Perhaps this will help her with the healing process. Say what you want about the woman as a businessperson, personally she was credited with trying to save Duncan's life.

October 12, 2012 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  91. BAT CONVENTION

they will be disecting bats and then using them for holiday tree decorations in december–bring one of your disgusting
    tshirts and shorts with you and your ugly trucks–

October 12, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  92. EDDIE MUNSTER

you are very fresh...now go walk your dinasour and leave me alone and fly with grandpa to mars for a
    bat convention

October 12, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  93. EDDIE MUNSTER ONE FOR YOU....

did you enjoy your eye of newt for lunch today and did you cut the head off of one of your wolf dolls this afternoon for
    entertainment. pie in face to you also.

October 12, 2012 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  94. massconfusionexpert.

there is no judging - you people live way too much through blogging which causes terrible fights between people...
    i am not say we have to agree but we do not have to keel each other every 2 seconds...

i did win today of course, however this contest at our ages is silly, we should speak like humans and stop jumping all over each other like teenagers...its stupid. KAPEESH

October 12, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  95. banasy©

Those peoples in the picture look kind of fruity.

October 12, 2012 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Marl

How about Judge Judy as an apprentice!!

She's got looks AND brains!

October 12, 2012 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Marl

Borrrrrrrrrrrrring.

Trump should become a cast member of Real Housewives of New York City ...

October 12, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  98. hi

no i'm new...my name is amanda vixen–want another piece of pie?

October 12, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

hi amanda. It is super nice to meet you. I usually post over at the CNN Just In blog but have started coming over here some. It is wonderful. All the interesting celebrity gossip and updates on my fav stars. I'm looking forward to seeing more post from you. And remember, you are also welcome over at the Just In blogs. Happy Friday.

October 12, 2012 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amanda

you are so sweet and i may take you up on that offer...you appear to be a darling person...i like penis
      you? as if she didn't get enough today...

October 12, 2012 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Steve D

Didn't we already have this one? It's like deja vu. We want some new people on the show.

October 12, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  100. pieindaface

anybody want to hang for a bit tonight..lol

October 12, 2012 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  101. pieinface

i'd rather go for "tutoring" lessons

October 12, 2012 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Final 3?

i don't watch this show i am too busy

October 12, 2012 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Melody

I'm calling it now....it will be of the men that wins it and my guess is the Final 3 will be Trace Adkins, Brett Michaels, & Omarosa

October 12, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lolly

My vote is for Trace to win, all the way! He's the best of all these characters and I hope he just kicks butt.

October 12, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |

You must be logged in to post a comment.

About this blog