Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo are talking marriage
October 12th, 2012

Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo are talking marriage

It looks like Jordin Sparks' relationship with fellow singer Jason Derulo is more intense than we thought.

The "Sparkle" actress might soon be wearing a sparkling something on her ring finger, as she told Us Weekly that she and Derulo have been discussing marriage.

"It's not a conversation that we're scared about," the 22-year-old said. "Before, we both went through tragedies this year - he broke his neck and then Whitney (Houston) passed - so before it might have been a little too crazy."

But fans needn't buy any wedding gifts yet - Sparks cautions they're "not in a rush."

"You really see the people you love and you go, 'I don't want to lose you.' So, it's a conversation we have," she explained. And if Derulo does ask for her hand one day? "It's not happening yet, but I hope so!"

Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. Ashley

So happy for Jordin! Between this and her new Reebok video http://bit.ly/ZigLite her life is really coming together!

October 24, 2012 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  2. gee bee

Ladeedee ladeedah.,it's Friday let's party Gingam style.

October 13, 2012 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  3. MaryJ0

this is not going to work...she's another nut case

October 13, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Leon Max Peris

We need Romney and now!

October 13, 2012 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  5. robert Markowitz

the Buffet plan really sucks.

October 13, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  6. David Kiinderman

the recent passing of invetment banker, Peter Goss of medwobrook Pa., has left me without my best friend and brother.

Peter Goss, ws Chairman of First City bankers Corporation of Wayne Pa.

I loved him!

October 13, 2012 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  7. dont be a puppet-negative behavior..pray (L)

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

October 12, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    Kevin Nivek

Boring.

October 12, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    juan

you should have been a detective babe....that was your first love-lol

October 12, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    Rhonda

Wow!! I'm sure Obama is truly relieved!! If Americans didn't already have a great reason to vote for Obama, here it is!! I'm actually shocked that 1) she's aware there's an election coming up and 2) she knows who's running!!

October 12, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
    sets up fake interest and stevie does the rest...FUCU

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

October 12, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Keep Squashing

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

October 12, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
    squash it

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

October 12, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
    wishherthebest

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

October 12, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
    jujubeans

She gets my vote for best freckles!

October 12, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Oldgreystud

If LiLo can figure it out, why can't the rest of you?

October 12, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
    voradtralundir

Because she's a narcissistic simpleton... are you inline with that life philosophy?

October 12, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    Clinches what

what do you know about lindsey lohan...stfu

October 12, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
    She has made

millions off of blogging

October 12, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Boo

Well, this clinches it. Lindsey Lohan is nuts.

October 12, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
    In? down.

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

October 13, 2012 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  8. He has to be careful with this Jordin person

she's has tons of problems and dysfunction. all the best

October 13, 2012 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
  9. MarieOsmond

as i have mentioned i enjoy lust.

October 13, 2012 at 5:38 am | Report abuse |
  10. TheMachine

you want to call me out? Make sure you have a package and are naked when i arrive....don't hide too much longer....you
    know where i am at times.

October 13, 2012 at 5:35 am | Report abuse |
  11. Note to a Bitc%

Just like your inbred punk a$$ to hide behind a computer to say some punk sh!t like that. You angry pathetic troll your life is completely meaningless and one day someone will call your punk a$$ out. Sleep well beeaatch!

October 13, 2012 at 2:43 am | Report abuse |
  12. She Has A Bad History

I hope he'll be ok.

October 12, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Wonderful Young Couple

I adore them and respect them. as a couple..i hope their life is perfect as man and wife and there are no interferences.

October 12, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  14. banasy©

These are two wonderful people. What celebrities should be. I hope they have a long happy marriage and many loved children. They are the best.

October 12, 2012 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |