ABC's developing a comedy starring Michael Bolton
October 12th, 2012

ABC's developing a comedy starring Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton's set to star in a comedy that's in development at ABC - and if that seems like an odd match, then you haven't been paying attention.

According to Deadline, Bolton has been refining his comedic timing with appearances on "Saturday Night Live" and "Two and a Half Men," and this new opportunity would see him portray a fictional version of  himself.

Called "Michael Bolton's Daughter Is Destroying My Life," the half-hour sitcom centers on a young upstart writer who takes a job in "the big city" as Bolton's social media manager, but is thrown for a loop working for the singer-songwriter and his "wild child" daughter.

The concept is courtesy of "Go On" actress Allison Miller, and the script will be written by Tami Sagher, who will also executive produce along with Bolton and others.

Filed under: Celebrities • Music • television

1. Chapter 7 Bankruptcy

I seriously take pleasure in the approach you are writing continue the truly amazing blogposts... Nothing beats a good examine along with amazing data... Thanks! Chapter 7 Bankruptcy http://antoniajenae.com/?page_id=81

February 5, 2013 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  2. (9)

we have recorded cd's also-he turns everyone on

October 15, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  3. Stanley Rosenthal

I love Bolton. the whole gang at Graterford prison listen to all his CD"S.

October 15, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  4. Awful Voice

i rather be poked in the eye 25 times then listen to michael bolton..gross

October 14, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Name

Michael Bolton sucks and cannot sing to save his life...he screeches too loudly which sounds like a stake going right through
    my skull

October 14, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  6. I have Michael Bolton

he's a weenie and his voice sounds like a horse neighing.

October 14, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Brian Mouland

Boltons old haircut now that was comedy

October 14, 2012 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  8. ScreenedandApproved

oh silly michael–after this gig i'm all yours for a long time.

October 14, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  9. PhilG

The show will be called,"The Last Fifteen Years of My Singing Career."

Should be a riot.

October 14, 2012 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  10. i fell so sorry for michael bolton

lonely life

October 13, 2012 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Gabriel Berk Esquire

what a great singer.

October 13, 2012 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Gary Muss

Peter Goss of Meadowbrook Pa.; was the driving force behind Frist City Bankers Corporation, he was the
    albert M. Greenfield of his generation.

October 13, 2012 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Michael Honey

i wish you come see the show...its not karoke..its real stuff!

October 13, 2012 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  14. Pray

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

October 12, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    Kevin Nivek

Boring.

October 12, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    juan

you should have been a detective babe....that was your first love-lol

October 12, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse | Reply
    Rhonda

Wow!! I'm sure Obama is truly relieved!! If Americans didn't already have a great reason to vote for Obama, here it is!! I'm actually shocked that 1) she's aware there's an election coming up and 2) she knows who's running!!

October 12, 2012 at 11:58 am | Report abuse | Reply
    sets up fake interest and stevie does the rest...FUCU

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

October 12, 2012 at 11:28 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Keep Squashing

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

October 12, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse | Reply
    squash it

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

October 12, 2012 at 11:00 am | Report abuse | Reply
    wishherthebest

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

October 12, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse | Reply
    jujubeans

She gets my vote for best freckles!

October 12, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Oldgreystud

If LiLo can figure it out, why can't the rest of you?

October 12, 2012 at 10:55 am | Report abuse | Reply
    voradtralundir

Because she's a narcissistic simpleton... are you inline with that life philosophy?

October 12, 2012 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    Clinches what

what do you know about lindsey lohan...stfu

October 12, 2012 at 10:46 am | Report abuse | Reply
    She has made

millions off of blogging

October 12, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Boo

Well, this clinches it. Lindsey Lohan is nuts.

October 12, 2012 at 10:43 am | Report abuse | Reply
    In? down.

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

October 12, 2012 at 10:42 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Michael

Are you a junkie as well?

October 12, 2012 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
    Steve

Obama just won the election.

October 12, 2012 at 10:38 am | Report abuse | Reply
    ThgeKerrminator

I was under the impression that convicts/ex-cons couldnt vote? Oh well, so you have to be a drug addicted, alcoholic washout to like Romney....nice

October 12, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse | Reply
    LC

I am sure mitt romney is thrilled. lmao

October 12, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse | Reply
    Click here to cancel reply.
    Name:(required)
    E-mail: (required, but will not be displayed)

October 13, 2012 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  15. Michael Who?

yuck on every level

October 13, 2012 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  16. Is He Gay?

just curious...

October 12, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  17. i agree man...

you are so with it.

October 12, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Clete

Whatever they were smoking when they came up with this idea....I want some.

October 12, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Your a Man

does that not mean anything to you....your a man ...

October 12, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  20. and....

why do you allow her to embarrass michael bolton like that. why do you allow her to make
    you look stoopid.. you are michael bolton a man for the love of jesus

October 12, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  21. greyquestion..

how do you survive this daily with this in front of you?

October 12, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |

You must be logged in to post a comment.

About this blog

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,765 other followers