While you were working ...
October 11th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Like an annual early holiday present, Rihanna's lined up another new album for November, complete with a topless photo serving as the album cover. "Unapologetic" will drop November 19. [MTV]
  • After Justin Bieber's computer and camera were stolen, there was brief furor over a potential naked pic, but the hardworking Internet has since debunked the theory that this headless naked guy with a bird tattoo is Justin Bieber. The hope for a possible sex tape still springs eternal, though. [Gawker]
  • We're unclear if the reason NBC's planned reboot of "The Munsters" will now air as a Halloween special is because it's too good to scrap or because it's scary bad. [THR]
  • "Party of Five" is paging Patrick Dempsey's Derek Sheperd - Neve Campbell's been cast as the doc's sister for a multi-episode arc. [TVLine]
  • Katie Holmes is trying very hard to pretend like she's just another average New Yorker by riding the subway, and she is failing. [E!]
  • Remember Demi Moore? No? Here's a convenient tidbit to jog your memory: She's supposedly not pleased that her estranged husband Ashton Kutcher (yep, they're still legally married) is rumored to be getting serious with Mila Kunis. [Us Weekly]

Filed under: While you were working

1. In-Just Push Down

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

October 12, 2012 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  2. In

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

October 12, 2012 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  3. Rihanna never had an audience...Pray for her

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

October 12, 2012 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  4. JellyBean

They're all the same troll. Check the IM. Off to finer pastures. Later.

October 12, 2012 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  5. Pray

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 12, 2012 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  6. Negative

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

October 12, 2012 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  7. all lies

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

October 12, 2012 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  8. rahul

i am happy when i am log in http://www.pollbest.com i got my sweet an hot girl friend on http://www.pollbest.com
    i got my sweet girlfriends on http://www.pollbest.com now i am happy....

October 12, 2012 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
  9. rahul

i got my sweet girlfriends on http://www.pollbest.com now i am happy

October 12, 2012 at 3:30 am | Report abuse |
  10. Sokman

The new Munsters will be horrible

October 11, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  11. banasy©

Anyone remember to do their homework tonight? Not me. I gots my mom's celphone and am blogging like a mad girl. GRRRRRL POWER. LESBIANS UNITE.

October 11, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  12. banasy©

My weenie feels odd. Do you think I should go to the doctor?

October 11, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  13. banasy©

Chat me up on the Just In blog. Click on my name for some fun.

October 11, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Beautiful Vixen

Charlie Crack, Sly Sadie, Peace, Starrfire, Mad Rapper, Fix in Tx, Alecia, Mario, Cool Breezes, and for anyone else in your circle of friends- I apologies for all the trolling and hurtful things I said. Please come back. Marquee isn't the same w/o you people : ) . Charlie Crack, you especially, I owe a huge apology to. I am truly am sorry. No more trolling from me on any of you. I think they are a lot of people on here who would like to have you back. As for me... i welcome you with open arms. I swear this on my .............. g...
    ... As for me, i won't be blogging here no more. I'm else where. Come back and make Marquee what it was like before. We miss you guys.

October 11, 2012 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy©

Don't leave us babykins. I new to the Marquee land and need guidance. Show me the way to your heart. You can talk to me any time over st the Just In blog. Just click on my name and ask for me. I will be there soon. Love is waiting.

October 11, 2012 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jellybean

Lame-zilla-the-troll go away.

October 12, 2012 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
    • LC

Want me to tell them? Not all them names are there though.

October 12, 2012 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |