Bobbi Kristina's not engaged ... but she might've been
October 11th, 2012

Bobbi Kristina's not engaged ... but she might've been

A new promo clip for Lifetime's reality show, "The Houstons: On Our Own," is breathing new life into the engagement rumors surrounding Bobbi Kristina Brown and "family friend" Nick Gordon.

Gordon has been described in the press as an "adopted son" of the late Whitney Houston, and is called a "family friend" on Lifetime's reality show, which chronicles the Houston family as they try to move forward after the legendary singer's death earlier this year.

Bobbi Kristina, 19, quietly reveals in the minute-long teaser that they're "engaged" as she looks into Nick's face.

It's unclear when the scene in question was filmed, as reports circulated in March that Nick Gordon had proposed to Bobbi Kristina, and she'd accepted.

However, a rep for Bobbi Kristina tells CNN that the two aren't engaged, but adds, "“You have to watch the show!!!!”

If you're interested, "The Houstons: On Our Own" premieres October 24 at 9 p.m. ET.

1. deerveSeith

paypal account in pakistan paypal account in pakistan

March 1, 2013 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  2. Lunchtime

bobbi looks happy

February 27, 2013 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  3. GekexcineeHen

buy phentarmine
    buy cheap phentarmine or phentarmine here

February 27, 2013 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Girrrrrrrrrlllllllllll

we sure know trash when we see it also
    baaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahooooooooooheeeeeeeee

October 12, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  5. ddiva

trash is TRASH u know who I'm talking about!!!!!

October 12, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. thinks the outside world is dreaming

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 12, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  7. thinks the Team is dreaming

PoorNegativeBehaviorToday

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

October 11, 2012 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse | Reply

October 12, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  8. SKY

AFTER THE DEATH OF A LOVED ONE IT'S BEST NOT TO MAKE HASTY DECISION .
    TRUE LOVE KNOWS HOW TO WAIT....

October 12, 2012 at 4:34 am | Report abuse |
  9. Sokman

Congrats Whitney, 8 months drug free. Hope the kid learned from her mother's mistakes

October 12, 2012 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  10. I cannot

wait to hear her singing voice...i hope this man is a good role for her.

October 11, 2012 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ginger

She's got all the money she'll ever need and enough trouble with her own crazy family....why the heck would she get married ever never mind at 19 and saddle herself with in laws on top of it?
    These days a woman is crazy if she marries before she is at least 25. Live a little!

October 11, 2012 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  12. 8 8 8 8 8 8

k–

October 11, 2012 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  13. toomuchnegative

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

October 11, 2012 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  14. see u

after class-only quz

October 11, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • beontime

Proverbs 1
      King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

October 11, 2012 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Clete

Note to the Moron rep for Bobbi Kristina....No I don't !!!!.

October 11, 2012 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  16. derp

Her nose is bigger than the Liberty Bell.

And it's the same shape.

October 11, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tate

My science teacher said black people are breathing up all the good air with their giant nostrils. That is why us white people get out of breath sometimes.

October 11, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michelle

Your teacher is correct. When blacks exhale, they let out a gas that is destroying the ozone layer. They are causing climate change and global warming with their smelly gas.

October 11, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kenya

LOL!!!!

October 11, 2012 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

"They are causing climate change and global warming with their smelly gas."

I think you have confused black exhale with my farts.

October 11, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  17. TY

Who the hell cares ?????????????????

October 11, 2012 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |