October 10th, 2012

Two 'All-Stars' sent home on 'DWTS'

"Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars" isn't exactly feeling the love for the former boy banders this season.

A week after 'N Sync's Joey Fatone was sent home, 98 Degrees' Drew Lachey and his partner Anna Trebunskaya were sent packing.

But they weren't alone - Tuesday night was a double elimination, and Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower were also cut from the competition.

Hightower, whose quickstep with Castroneves earned a 25.5 on Monday, tried to be diplomatic about the elimination when she spoke with CNN Tuesday night.

"It is what it is. He came out and gave everything he had," she said of the former "DWTS" champion. "He gave three great performances, and I think he can leave at peace ... [I]t was a hard season."

Lachey, who also previously won the Mirror Ball trophy, and his pro partner Trebunskaya said they wouldn't "second guess one step" in their dancing. Monday's cha-cha earned the pair a score of 24.

"I think the judges kind of screwed us over a little bit with their scoring," Trebunskaya told CNN, while Lachey reminisced on what he's going to miss.

"I'm going to miss the live element [of 'DWTS']," he said, "but I'm mostly going to miss [Anna's] face."

1. Catt

As soon as I heard that Bristol Palin was on this show again, I knew I would not watch it and I have not and will not. This is the worse season since they began. Bristol could not dance the first time and she still cannot dance now – so why is she being kept on???? could it be her parent. She should have been embarrassed to do this again but I guess the money is worth the embarrassment. The show is on its last leg if they don't improve on their process to obtain the best dancers each week.

October 13, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Aj Dereon

I just don't understand why Bristol is still on there! I am so glad that others feel the same it makes you not even want to watch the show any more! She don't deserve to be on there with people who are really 20 times better than her and continue compete! This is so sad!!!!!!

October 12, 2012 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  3. patty

i'm so tired of them sending good dancers home and keeping the bad ones get rid os bristel and kirstie please i like kirstie allie but she still needs to go and i just dont like bristel i'm tired of her wineing.

October 12, 2012 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  4. everycategorypertainstopoliticalviews...boring

Proverbs 1
    King James Version (KJV)

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

October 11, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. mpca

I think it's time to quit letting listeners decide who goes home and who stays. Bristol should have been the first one to go, with Kirsty next. They both are terrible. Feel bad that some really good dancers were sent home.

October 11, 2012 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mo

Ok, This is very sad when great dancers get kicked off & the lowest scoring through out is still there.
    Popularity show I guess, All these YOUNG kids voting for another YOUNG KID That can't dance.

Sorry but my feelings

October 11, 2012 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Donny Osmond...

Donny Osmond worked very hard and proved a 52 yr old man can still dance..he's still attractive and i still worship the ground he walks on. lol

October 11, 2012 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  8. Drew Mahler

I thought that Bristol should have been eliminated from the start. I still think she's in the bottom two. However, after watching last night's show, I'm more outraged that Kirstie was not eliminated. That performance was way worse than Bristol's. The theme was ridiculously stupid. She stumbled around like a drunken soccer mom. The judges constantly overscore her. At least Bristol gets criticized by the judges and doesn't act like a donkey all the time. I've been rooting for Sabrina and Gilles from the start, but with this demographic, you need to be an old entertainer (like Donny Osmond,) football player, Olympian or Republican to win it all. The current audience is worse than the actual show.

October 11, 2012 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  9. JRDN

Here we go again, Palin and Alley still on the show. How is it that they are considered talented, Drew and Helio are far
    better than these two, the show is getting pittyful. As for the judges, need to remove Inaba she's getting too critical for
    the show, they are not professionals what do you expect, I give up watching it all BS.

October 11, 2012 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Sue

I agree, what the heck I sure wish us Canadians could vote cause it would be more about the dancing and less about who can round up more votes.

October 11, 2012 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  10. Brian

Unbelievable.....Bristol survives again, after being the worst dancer in two seasons and the lowest every week of this season...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE...you send the good dancers home like Helio and Drew and keep this pitiful excuse for a dancer. That is the end DWTS not watching your show ever again until something is done regarding the final decisions as to who goes home.

October 11, 2012 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  11. Andrew

Who votes for these people, Bristol and Kirstie!!!!! Until DWTS changes the voting rules I am done with this show!

October 10, 2012 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sal voce

Oh, is this supposed to be news? What's next? Watching Kirsti Alley grazing at a burger joint??? Totally BOVINE!

What a load of crap!

October 10, 2012 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  13. tami

One week is all I will give DWTS and if the worhtless loser non-dancer not a star palin baby is still there I will stop watching. She cant do anything but cry, poor Mark he deserves soooooo much better

October 10, 2012 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Masipek

No longer watching DWTS, too hard to watch no talent winning over very talented.

October 10, 2012 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Karen Morgan

Everyone has got this right. This show has been going down hill for years. Why do they even have professional judges? Nothing matters unless you know how to make a phone call to vote for someone with no talent. Can't believe these dancers have to put up with losers for partners. Cant we have a dancing show where the real winners can really dance? Can't we get rid of this voting game? Seems like only morons vote any way.

October 10, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  14. StudyBreak

judges were fast - worked out well.

October 10, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Connie

Does any one notice most of the good dancing comment come from men. So that tell us once again they only think from there pants!

October 10, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Rebecca Wells

Holy Cow! What a joke, this season reminds me of another talent show where Sanjaya-ing was popular (vote for the worst). Get a grip people neither Kirstie or Bristol belong on the same stage as the rest of the cast! This is about talent and neither one of them have any, until DWTS gets rid of the skewed way people vote the results are going to be the same, I believe this will be the death of the show!

October 10, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Bev Merrill

Why has my favorite show entered the political realm? When Bristol was first brought on she was NOT a star in any context. Then, for no discernible reason, you bring her back to compete with the All Star dancers...and now we have Tea Party ruining the show again. How sad! My sympathies to Mark Ballas. Same goes for Kirstie..Not funny yet judges cater to both she and Bristol??? How can you live with yourselves?

October 10, 2012 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  18. maria

I beleive DWTS screwed up!! Why in the world would you allow the footage of "poor little Bristol" shedding her tears because "nobody loves me" excpetting to secure her the "poor little abused girls " vote. Tell her to grow up, admit she has no talent and show some moxy and resign...she stinks up the show and makes you look like a bunch of reality idiots. on a scale of 1 to 10, you (DWTS) are now a 2. i will never watch again, until you actually reward the real dancers like Drew and Elio and get rid of the "wannabe dancers Kirsty allen or spoiled brats like Palin. Palin truly is her mothers daughter...what a pair of jokes!!

October 10, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Lori

I'm an Astaire trained dancer. It was a bad idea to have the ALL STARS compete against each other. They've already basked in their individual glory; hence, let it be!

Clearly the producers had no fresh ideas for this season; hence, need to watch that they don't drop from the rating radar.

Seems to be a different viewing audience – all voting in the wrong direction.

Bristol should have been voted off already. Why did she ever return. More threats and bad media. Poor Mark, he is such a great guy and instructor. He deserves better!!!

October 10, 2012 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • CH

Lori, you're absolutely right about Palen & why she is where she is. I've never posted here before or read any of the comments so I was surprised there are so many folks with the same opinion on BP. She stays & someone really good goes? Not right no matter how you explain it.

October 10, 2012 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Sokman

Bristol Palin, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, & Lindsay Lohan in the same house??? Sounds like one awesome buffett to me, & I would show up hungry

October 10, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Usual Routine

do not forward to me anymore.....directly to blue...i received my answer–thanks

October 10, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  22. My New Boyfriend Was A Huge Help

Thanks For Today

October 10, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  23. My New Boyfriend Was A Huge Help

Thanks for helping me judge...

October 10, 2012 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  24. cathy mcclanahan

I will no longer watch DWTS It isn't that my favs (Shawn and Derrick) have been voted off. I don't think dWTS
    is a dance contest not a political or popularity contest. My husband refers to the old quote of Joseph Stalin that it isn't who votes but who counts the voters

October 10, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Carla

I too am so done with DWTS. I cant believe callers dont see the REAL dancers

October 10, 2012 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Dan Stanton

All your negatory comments about Bristol and Kristi won't change a thing about the fnal result. They will be eliminated in good time. What counts is that the real winners are still in the running and will prove out in the end.

October 10, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • ASAP

Dan is right in one respect, the true winners will be there at the end. BUT THE BEST DANCERS ARE ALREADY GONE AND THE LOSERS LIKE PALIN ARE STILL THERE THINKING THEY DESERVE TO BE THERE. Not a chance in #$&@ they shouldn't be long gone or even NEVER THERE!!

October 10, 2012 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  27. SJB

I am one of the "ultra conservatives" they talk about. I'm not sure it is the "ulta's" that keep voting for Bristol. We "ultra's" have a thing for telling the truth. After Bristol's performance last week I couldn't vote for her as much as I like her!

October 10, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Will

Everyone loves Bristol.

October 10, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kathy

noone loves bristal they love her mama and that is sad that she is riding her mama's shirt tails. and her stupid mama is so proud of that. so sad

October 10, 2012 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • B Kehr

get with it – she can't dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it because of her mother??????????????????

October 10, 2012 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • ASAP

NO... She has all the blind and questionable Republicans voting for her. They think they can will that election!!

October 10, 2012 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • judy

bp is noting but a joke

October 10, 2012 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  29. dancing fool

This year DWTS has lost the magic that has usually developed in previous years shows, sad. Palin is a beginner, but good on her for wanting to learn to dance while the others are advanced dancers. So why are the advanced dancers going home? – politically motivated, abused Privilege to list a few. ABC has lost the focus of their program – shame on them.

October 10, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Linda

I am so done with DWTS- I love Anna- she is a great dancer works hard and seems to never get too far with her partners- I thought Drew did a much better job than Bristol – or Kristy- you could almost see the hate in Chelsie's eyes when Bristol was safe – what would happen if the veiwers could not vote maybe a real winner with talent

October 10, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • ROBERT MAUDER

JUSTICE WAS NOT DONE . BRISTOL AND ALLEY SHOULD BE GONE THEY ARE NOT REAL DANCERS . THIS HAS LEFT A BAD MARK ON D.W.S . THERE SHOULD BE BETTER JUDGING FROM NOW ON AND CHANGE IT NEXT YEAR IF THERE IS ONE ????? .

October 10, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dorothy Nelson

I think the real dancers are being voted off because its a popularity contest rather than a dancing event, Drew And Helio much better dancers than Bristol or Kristie.

October 10, 2012 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maggie

You're so right...I usually love DWTS, but this year has made a mockery of my favorite show. The dancing superb, but iIf I have to endure another week of seeing the Palin(s), I'll truly believe this show is fixed. It's not possible to vote off the talented dancers just to endure the awkward and clumsy Bristol. It's truly a sad time for the fans of the show. It's absurd, and if I were Bristol, I would be embarrassed and humiliated to continue this obvious farce. She gets votes for all the wrong reasons .

October 10, 2012 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  30. LC

I watch some times. I hate the show but the ladies are hot.

October 10, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  31. margret

Give the girl a chance, She does add to the show, she may not be the best, but there are some still on that is worst that Bristol. Why is this world so hateful and ant to knock people instead of looking for some good in people.

October 10, 2012 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jan

Well said, Margret.

October 10, 2012 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stacey 1998

I agree. Look at that giant humongous scary and possibly lesbean named Kirstie Alley. She seems like a Sasquatch or giant pachyderm elephant. I'm always afraid she will break the stage with her massive elephantine weight.

October 10, 2012 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • lbm50

give her a chance? At what? she proved a couple of seasons ago she couldn't dance! She is still on ONLY because of her " Mothers' call bank".....not fair.. she has been the lowest scoring two weeks in a row! Come on people...do you NOT know what ballroom dancing is all about!? SHE NEEDS TO BE VOTED OFF!!!

October 10, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trish

And who is worse than Bristol?

October 14, 2012 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Delilah Geren

The show made a mistake when they brought Bristol Palin back as an all star(ha,ha) because the same thing is happening as last, all the super conservative people are voting for her and it is not for her dancing! The ratings are falling and they are not helping themselves at all.

October 10, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Stan Hegg

The show has to be rigged or paid for by someone – Bristol really – you are going to lose viewers.

October 10, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Danielle

Bristol has shown she is a true professional. She is in it to win it. You go girl.

October 10, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mila

Danielle....Did you say "A True Professional?" Ha!Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

October 10, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kathy

she (palin) is a proffesional spoiled selfish cry baby just like her mama

October 10, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • msg

Do you have any idea what you're talking about??? Maybe I should write this in braille since you are obviously BLIND....not to mention DEAF and DUMB too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 12, 2012 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  35. alice

Where is the dancing at? All I see is everyone putting theirselves in real harm of hurting themselves seriously. It seems like you have to be an acrobat to do a lot of the moves they are doing. I'm no prude but sure seems like less clothing is the thing too.

October 10, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Michelle

Bristol truly is an amazing presence. Her prowess on the dance stage brings the audience and judges to their feet. One can not truly appreciate how wonderful her dancing ability is until you see the former hippopotamous and still robust Kirstie Alley lumber around like a giant.

October 10, 2012 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • JH

Bristol is a stiff no expression beginner who doesn't show much potential. She does not belong in the All Stars with former winners who glide and sail around her like Ali dancing around the Hulk. Kirstie needs to go, too but not before Bristol.

October 10, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • B Kehr

I be more than happy to let you borrow my glasses – maybe that will help you on your voting decision. This girl cannot dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 10, 2012 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lori

You and the Pro Dancer need glasses and some dance lessons!!

October 10, 2012 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • judy

bristol,kristie. and the judges need to go. they play toward bp and k and they both cant dance

October 10, 2012 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • R Aishton

you really can't be serious – you really think that bristol is a better dancer than helio or drew?? come on now, take an honest, unbiased look. it is just not so.

October 12, 2012 at 7:01 am | Report abuse |
  37. Theresa

Bristol is terrible! She was terrible the last time and better dancers are going home. I have lost all faith in this show and ABC. This is not politics! It is dancing.

October 10, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joan

I agree about Bristol Palin. She was terrible the first time and just the same this time.
      Wise up, you guys she is not a celebrity. Get rid of her and keep someone worth watching. Everyone I work with feels the same.

October 10, 2012 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barbara

I am done with DWTS. I have watched every season, but one, BUT.....................after last night's two evictions, I'm done with this made up results. Palin's mom probably pays people to vote for her whiny, untalented daughter. Anybody that thinks she was better than either one of the two that went home, has some serious screws loose. And loud mothed Kirstie needed to go, as well. I could not believe the results.

October 10, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jane

I agree!!! Not sure why Bristol was even brought back....And it is a dancing contest. Don't understand why Joey and Drew were voted off, but Bristol is still there?? Not a clue!!!

October 10, 2012 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kathy

That is the truth... I am getting tired of the dancing show i have loved for so long turn another season in to palin politics.

October 10, 2012 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Chief43

Mike H is RIGHT. What the Palin's and the Republicans do not understand is that the longer Bristol stays, the More Negitive feelings to the Tea Party and the Palin family. IT IS A BACKFIRE TRYING TO STRONG ARM THIS SHOW, SENDING CHAMPIONS HOME, leaving a girl who is at the bottom of the point board and CAN NOT DANCE! SHAME, SHAME.

October 10, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Sandi

Kirsti Alli is the one that needs to GO!! I'm so sick of looking at and hearing that trashy thing. I don't know who her fans are but they have to be crazy!

October 10, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Pro Dancer

Bristol's elegance and style overshadow those with less tallent. She stands above the rest as one of the top dancers in modern history.

October 10, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chief43

PRO DANCER....WHAT??? DID YOU EVEN SEE BRISTOL'S FIRST DANCE OR SEE HER SCORES, MUCH LESS THE OTHER DANCERS, MANY OF THEM CHAMPIONS?

October 10, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Helen

That statement is absolutely absurd. She is the least talented and least personable one on the show. I don't even know how she was possibly picked for the "All Stars Show". It showed during the rehearsals segment just how immature and childish she is.

October 10, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • gracie

Seriously are you kidding? Bristol Palin does not dance well at all ! All she does is walk around and does a so called shake.She is not up to par with the rest of the dancers. Next time you watch the show pay close attention to how they all dance and you will notice the difference.She should have been the first to go.

October 10, 2012 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • jh

troll much, pro dancer?

October 10, 2012 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Connie

are you serious my dog dances better than Bristol and Kristie. I can not believe last nights vote off. That show is getting as stupid as Big Brothers. All stars those 2 are not.

October 10, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • msg

OK...OK...PRO DANCER, ya got us.....that's a good one, ha ha! Now seriously, where did you escape from????

October 12, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  41. Pro Dancer

While the other dancers flounder around like water buffalo, Bristol's presence brings grace and beauty to the art of dance.

October 10, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chief43

Oh, I get it. It's a JOKE. BRISTOL is the floundering one. No wonder Tea Party so intent to get attention.

October 10, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • jh

duh....gotcha, pro dancer. the fine art of sarcasam.

October 10, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lori

Sounds like you are the Water Buffalo, Pro Dancer; don't tip the canoe!!!!

October 10, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Connie

This comment either has to be a family member or some one is blind

October 10, 2012 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • ASAP

To Pro Dancer, I don't know what show you have been watching but if you think Bristol moves like a swan you must be def dumb and blind. She is as clubfooted as a water buffalo (which is probably MORE graceful)

October 10, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marsha

Hardy har har – that's sarcasm, right?

October 10, 2012 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  42. ken

the stupiest elimination in the history of the show!!!! cutting drew and helio and keeping bristol and kirsty is a joke!!! and palin isn't even a celebrity. she's the daughter of a vice-presidential candidate who lost. mom is more of a celebrity. get a grip dwts

October 10, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kitty

You took the words right out of my mouth. What a joke is right!! The both of them are a waste of space on the show.

October 10, 2012 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Connie

Ken and Kit you took the words out of my mouth. What a waste wish every one would stop watching then maybe it will go away

October 10, 2012 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Ellen Georges

They should send Bristol Palin to live with Kim Khardasian and Paris Hilton and they should have Lindsey Lohan as their house mother.

October 10, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  44. bmia748

Bristol by far is the worst dancer on the show. She needs to go home. Its really not fair to the other dancers that week after week she survives. Sure its political....

October 10, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Mike H.

Bristol continues to be the worst dancer on here, but always gets the votes-due to her Mom's political association. She quit her last reality TV Show in LA, Quit college after enrolling in ASU (still hasn't taken 1 college class yet), Got Plastic surgery on her face(lied about it, stating it was jaw surgery). Yep, this lady has MORALS! Don't most responsible young mom's get a job, or get an education? Not Bristol.

October 10, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  46. marlyn Turow

When did the word dancing get lost in this show? Bristol Palin is not on the same level people. This is not a political voting booth.

October 10, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ann

I agree with you. She is so incredibly talented that she isn't even on the same level as the others. The other dancers stumble around like water buffalo while Bristol's gracefulness is like a swan.

October 10, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Dan

Go Bristol Go ! America needs you and your mom. America needs morals !

October 10, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Morals?

Didn't she get pregnant before she was married? Where were her morals? And, her Mother would sell her soul for that all mighty dollar. Yeah, if that's what you call morals.

October 10, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mila

Dan? First of all I think this is Sarah, under the guise of being Dan, if not Sarah it's one of the people she brain-washed. America needs Bristol? Oh Gosh, this kind of comment makes me want to puke on my keyboard. Where is the Jusice when "real dancers" are sent home and this clumsy, surly girl is left in "the so-called" competiion. Dancing with the Stars has gone "ROGUE". Sarah has managed to infect the Panel. This is my opinion...and I am sticking by it.

October 10, 2012 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • ROBERT

HEY DAN , I THINK YOU NEED A BRAIN TRANSPLANT .

October 10, 2012 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • diana

I bet you too can see Russia from your home......

October 10, 2012 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Connie

Dan I think I am going to vomit. do you even look at her dancing .

October 10, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Connie

Dan I think I am going to vomit..

October 10, 2012 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Richard Starkey

HOOORAAAAAY FOR BRISTOL !

October 10, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |