October 2nd, 2012

Jason Aldean, Brittany Kerr apologize for acting ‘inappropriately’

If a picture is worth a thousand words, what’s an apology worth?

Apparently not much according to fans of Jason Aldean and “American Idol” contestant Brittany Kerr, who were photographed canoodling at a Sunset Strip bar over the weekend, according to TMZ.

Following the married country singer’s “I’m sorry,” which he posted on WhoSay and Facebook Sunday, Kerr said in a statement: “The actions I portrayed recently were not a representation of my true character, but a lapse in [sic] judgement on my part. I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone that has been affected by this, including my friends and family,” Kerr said in a statement.

While some Facebook users posted words of encouragement like, “She did nothing wrong she is not married,” others condemned Kerr, saying, “You couldn't find your OWN, you had to take someone else's husband.”

Aldean also received criticism after admitting he’d “screwed up.”

“I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar. I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story. I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for disappointing you guys.”

One user, who identified as ASinMN, wrote: “I can guarantee this isn't the first time it's happened. It's just the first time he got caught!”

However, a user who goes by jsp commented: “I respect you for coming forward and admitting your mistake. I don't like what you did, but I respect you for coming forward. Don't put yourself in these types of situations. I hope you work it all out with your family.”

Filed under: Celebrities • Music

« Previous entry
  1. mike

Nothing here about an apology from Brittany Kerr.

October 30, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sherri

“I had too much to drink, (EXCUSE)
      let the party get out of hand (EXCUSE)
      and acted inappropriately at a bar. (EXCUSE)

That's not the way to make an apology. Why is public opinion always so harsh for the woman and not so much for the man?

October 30, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  2. jimmy

The only person he needs to worry about disappointing is his wife. Seriously, could you really trust a musical star? They can be the ugliest guy on the planet and still have the chicas all over them. And he aint that great on the eyes, really, he's not. Great singer though.
    Not that I could ever get one, but I would never be with anyone with that kind of career. Way too much temptation for them. If he was working down at Ace Hardware, no one would throw him a look, much less a smooch.

October 24, 2012 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Meh

Nice hat...yeehawwww

October 3, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  4. who cares...

most men jack off once a day.....who cares.

October 3, 2012 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Wren

Once a day?Maybe if they're at work,I shared a two bedroom one bathroom apartment with my brother two semesters in college.Needless to say when we were both home I barely got to use the bathroom,ya know what I'm sayin'?

October 3, 2012 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
    • and...

now

October 3, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  5. Richard Fore

I saw him jacking off on the kitchen table.

October 3, 2012 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  6. Mellons

i know all you hate his guts...but he's not that bad.

October 2, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  7. He Looks

1/2 asleep–

October 2, 2012 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Beautiful Vixen

Funny, he actually looks like a sokman.

October 2, 2012 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  9. have fun...

we're always here...long time..have a great night and don't call or bb.....we will always protect you.

October 2, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Charge Off?

jason has like 5 of them...he's not worried about brittney...

October 2, 2012 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  11. SJ

h

October 2, 2012 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Crook

everyone at home that you know make sure all computers, phones have been not disturbed by basically a crook.

October 2, 2012 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  13. we like jason

we hate brittney

October 2, 2012 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  14. that's too bad...

all of you are in cnn..just in case one of you is the hacker

October 2, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  15. it talks too much

and its enough now.

October 2, 2012 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  16. it talks too much

and we have to stop it–

October 2, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  17. one more thing

make sure you tell everyone at home to change their phones, computers everything.

October 2, 2012 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Soapy Johnson

Both Jason Aldean and Brittany Kerr are idiots for doing this in public. That said, she's hot and here's a good sample of that - http://placeitonluckydan.com/2012/01/brittany-kerr-goes-to-hollywood/

October 2, 2012 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  19. let us pray

gatorade  Sunday Prayers edited by Fr Victor Hoagland, C.P.If at all times you remain hidden in Jesus Christ, you will see the truth of the words of Isaiah, which will be fulfilled in you: "With joy you will draw water from the wells of the Saviour", and also the words of the Gospel, which says: "Whoever drinks the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again." St. Paul of the CrossMorningO God, you are my God,for you I long;for you my soul is thristing.I long for youlike dry, weary land without water.Give me your strength and your glory.I wish to praise you all my lifefill my soul as with a banquet.I cling to you;hold me close in your hands.Psalm 63Glory to the Father. . .ReadingJesus said,"Whoever drinks the water I give will never be thirsty;no, the water I give shall become a fountain within him,leaping up to provide eternal life."The woman said to him, "Give me this water, sir,so that I shall not grow thirsty...."Jn 4:14-15IntercessionsBlessed are you, Lord Jesus, Savior of the world,for giving your life to save us,–by your precious blood we are saved.You promised living waters to those who seek the truth,–give us that water to quench our thirst.You sent disciples to announce the Good News to all people,–sustain those who proclaim your word.To those who carry your cross today in anguish,–grant patience and courage.Return to top of page. EveningThe Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.In verdant pastures he gives me repose.Beside restful waters he leads me;he refreshes my soul.He guides me in right paths for his name's sake.Even though I walk in the dark valley I fear no evil;for you are at my side with your rod and your staffthat give me courage.You spread the table before me in the sight of my foes;You anoint my head with oil;my cup overflows.Only goodness and kindess follow me all the days of my life;And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for years to come.Psalm 23

October 2, 2012 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  20. derp

Someone should let that redneck bumpkin know that earrings and cowboy hat = looking like a seriously huge f a g g o t.

October 2, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Jason is ok...leave it...

we know brittney is a loser–just head on to tj and see if jason would like to be friends otherwise...forget
    brittney and her antics...nobody cares anymore..

October 2, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  22. the charge is dumped right back

ignore..its a loser..i would see who your seeing and be nice to jason...he's stuck with brittney

October 2, 2012 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Sokman

Country musicians are better than any other genre of music? Thats why they all sing about lying & cheating huh? Even the Cow-God Garth cheated on his wife & left her for what? Yup, another cheating country star. LeAnn Rhimes got caught cheating, now this guy. You also have Randy Travis making hucklebucks look like fine upstanding citizens. Wake up & smell the cow patties, country is carp, & so are its artists.

October 2, 2012 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  24. head to the other site

go to the friendly site.

October 2, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  25. its you and your on this site...

because you are a hacking abuser...why cover up for sue? do you know her?

October 2, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  26. ok. should

Have known. Hackers.. sorry sue, if it wasn't you. I'm off this s hit a ss site.

October 2, 2012 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  27. REMEMBER YOUR LOW END...

I HAVE TOLD EVERY SINGLE PERSON I KNOW ..TO CHANGE ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THEIR PHONES AND ON THEIR COMPUTERS–EEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYONE... BECAUSE YOUR AN ABUSER...

AND WE WILL STOP ABUSERS-WHOEVER YOU ARE OF COURSE

October 2, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  28. sorry bloggers

Sue seem to have snapped. My apologies. Guess my comments were too much for her/him to handle. Wasn't even intended, but she/he was attacking everyone. Oh well...

October 2, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  29. LOW LIFE

HACKER

October 2, 2012 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  30. YOU JUST A HACKER...

THE PROOF IS RIGHT IN HANDS...GET LOST YOU LAME WE'RE SICK YOU

THANKS AGAIN CNN...PHONE COMPANY FOR SECURITY EXCELLENCE...NOW BACK TO OTHER SITE
    WITH BETTER CLASS PEOPLE

October 2, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  31. WE FILED A COMPLAINT AND I WILL GET THAT NAME

ALSO....

October 2, 2012 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  32. LAN CHARGES ARE BACK ON YOUR BILL

YOU HACK INTO MY PHONE 80 BUCKS WORTH OF INTERNET CHARGES ...ARE BACK TO YOU...
    CHECK YOUR STATEMENT NEXT MONTH...HONEY TRASH....

EVERYONE I KNOW IS CHANGING THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION NOW....EVERYONE...

October 2, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  33. LAB

@sue you so crazy,aha!

October 2, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  34. LAN CHARGES ARE BACK ON YOU BILL

YOU HACK INTO MY PHONE 80 BUCKS WORTH OF INTERNET CHARGES ...ARE BACK TO YOU...
    CHECK YOUR STATEMENT NEXT MONTH...HONEY TRASH....

October 2, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  35. 80 BUCKS

THE CHARGE IS BACK TO YOU HONEY TRASH–THATS WHY THE MOUTH STILL RUNS...GO LOOK IN A MIRROR –YOU DISGUSTING...

October 2, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • who are you?

What is your problem? The only one freaking out here is you. Well someone went off the deep end. We were just laughing at the funny comments and you took this all in another direction. Should I know you? Oh well, have a nice day. Sorry I rained on your parade.

October 2, 2012 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  36. you still hate my guts so now...

we located it and the lan charges will be on your statment..."whoever you are"

you fat pig.

October 2, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • did you

Just looked into the mirror and saw that you're a fat pig? Who the hell are you away? I'm I to know who you are? Get a grip.

October 2, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  37. that's why you don't come out of the store

because your behind it...so now the lan charges are back to your bill - CHECK IT OUT.

October 2, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Miranda

i like Ian. He is a pretty nice guy He doesn't seem crazy like sue.

October 2, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  38. I never...

Heard of this guy. I thought he was from American Idol, but it's the girl. I don't know. I don't watch the show.

October 2, 2012 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  39. lets go where the others...

mofo

October 2, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Lan Charges?

back to you - i never paid a dime

October 2, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Alex

He seems to be another Lady GaGa wannabe.

October 2, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  42. other site..

October 2, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Andy

They only apologized AFTER they were caught. Were they really sorry they did it, or sorry they were caught?

October 2, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Mission Accomplished--

Hacko

October 2, 2012 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  45. roger

she is so jealous of you its pathetic - 4?

October 2, 2012 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  46. john

thats why everyone left the blog - because of you

October 2, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alex

It's not my fault. I was just kidding. Who knew country people could get so upset? They are supposed to be friendly like on the Andy Griffith Show. Gosh.

October 2, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  47. @sue

You better check your blood pressure hun. Darn, I can only imagine how you are if something seriously happens in your life or friends/relatives lives. You must go off the deep end and pop.

October 2, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  48. @sue

Relax ol girl. People are having fun. Laugh a little and stop taking this matter so seriously.

October 2, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Taylor Ann

Sue,Snowy is white.

October 2, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  50. brittney is a piece of crap

anyway you slice it –jason i do not believe is

October 2, 2012 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Emily

I never heard of him either. Seriously doubt girls follow him around. Does he even wash his clothes? Maybe flies follow him. Just sayin.

October 2, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  52. sue

And tobacco chewing is far better than the gangsta crack heads.

October 2, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Emily

Is he from Mexico? He sure looks a lot like our gardener Jose'.

October 2, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  54. miguel

what jealousy....

October 2, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Utah's

Jason?

October 2, 2012 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  56. i always liked Jason...

he wasn't treated correctly...get lost nosey blogger .... mind your own business...

October 2, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  57. five finger death punch

Lmao

October 2, 2012 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Michelle

He looks like a pretend cow poke. With his dumb hillbilly hat. Bet he is good at wrangling cows.

October 2, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Nathan

Maybe he is a bull rider. Country guys like riding bulls and sheep.

October 2, 2012 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Sue

Obviously a person that does NOT know him, just came to leave your vile thoughts, OK, you said it, now go find something YOU KNOW ALOT about and biotch there. Jason made a mistake, wears his hat just fine and no, he does NOT ride bulls or cows. But YOU my fair idiot , can leave alot of bull behind when you talk smack you no NOTHING about. Hater? Yea, you are. To bad you know nothing about him and just had to say garbage. Pathetic loser you are.

October 2, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam

Sue: Just to let you know... A LOT is "2" words...not one!

October 2, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  59. I've never herd of

a wanna be either–jason is real

October 2, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  60. Michelle

He kind of looks like a d-oofus.

October 2, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  61. I've never herd

a wanna be either–jason is real stuff..people need dig deeper.

October 2, 2012 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
    • sue

Jason IS as real as real can get. He had a few drinks to many, like NOBODY ELSE HERE HAS?? Thanks for helping spread the news he IS the real deal. Plus this is a PRIVATE MATTER that ONLY Social Media can destroy by letting this out and allowing the idiots to bash sdomething that is clearly NONE of their business. Let s see how these average NON celebrities feel when their dirty laundry gets out for the PUBLIC TO JUDGE.

October 2, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • nobody cares

about your threats...nobody cares about peoples pesonal lives...nobody cares...that's why we're all on another blog
      nobody is here but 1

October 2, 2012 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Dan

I have heard from reliable close friends of Jason's that he has cheated on his wife for MANY years.(He is famous & girls follow him around). This is probably just the first time he actually got caught. Hopefully his wife & the mother of his children sees the true person he really is...takes half his money & finds a good & faithful guy!

October 2, 2012 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Sue

I 100% DOUBT you have friends that know him personally. You are loving to spread rumors and false crap. NAME ONE OF THOSE friends and PROVE it. Otherwise you are just a made up bvlogger that thinks he can make up crap and be believed. You could NOT be further from the truth. You probbaly can't even name his songs or know them. Why do people make up this crap? Like you REALLY have friends that are HID friends? HA! Then you'd know you made this UP.

October 2, 2012 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • he's still young

alot of women will go after him...he's still good looking...1 older one also is wants him

October 2, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Wow

jason is a great catch.

October 2, 2012 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  64. Jmd

IIf you don't listen to country music you wouldn't know who he is. He happens to be very popular in country music. I feel sorry for his wife and kids.

October 2, 2012 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Jimmy

I'm a country music fan. We listen to it on the radio everyday. Ive still never herd of this wannabe star.

October 2, 2012 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • sue

This is for Jimmy: If you listen to country ALL THE TIME and never heard of him? Then your Country is from the 30's and 40's. At least 2 times an hour his music is played, he sells out STADIUMS, and has MANY awards. Ever watch ANY country awards? What rock are you under? You listen to country and never heard of him? Doubt it. Either that or you are so lost in the music scene you think Jason is Alan, Toby is Brad and Carrie is Miranda.

October 2, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Jason--

is a great singer and should be treated with respect.

October 2, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  66. Emma

Who is Jason? I'll bet over 99 percent of us have never heard of him. Is he someone from Hee Haw?

October 2, 2012 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Mark

I agree. Maybe they paid someone to report this story. Never heard of them.

October 2, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  67. i don't need a picture...

it will be right in the canoodle...shhhhh

October 2, 2012 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  68. David

Not a stunt, I hope Jason works it out with his family.

October 2, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  69. marline

this is no way a stunt-jason is a good guy

October 2, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  70. Beachnut7

Same goes for you too, big Richard.

October 2, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  71. juan

everyone wants it...now move-

October 2, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  72. Maria

I have absolutely never heard of these two people. I bet it is a wannabe publicity stunt.

October 2, 2012 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • sue

He never heard of you either, but not a big deal. He is a HUGE country star, its OK if you don't know country music, at least your NOT trying to make up lies and say crap. He is a fantastic artist that has been tried in the public jury pool for a stupid mistake.

October 2, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Beachnut7

Wow Snowy, talk about ignorant.. very ignorant. Country music people are better than any other Genre of music. And you are stereotyping. Who are YOU to say he is a tobacco chewing racist?

October 2, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  74. Jody

Snowy, are you jealous or just a hater?

October 2, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  75. jujubeans

I wanna see the picture of them canoodling!

October 2, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  76. Snowy

What else would you expect from country music people? I bet he chews tabacco and has one of those racist confederate flags too.

October 2, 2012 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
    • big Richard

I'm surprised it wasn't his sister.

October 2, 2012 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • David

Hilarious! Calling them racists when you are the racist yourself!

October 2, 2012 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
    • sue

Yea Snowy and your gangsta rap is all about cop killing, wife beating, drug dealing and ghetto sleeping, We GET IT, you are far from the country mainstream, but racist? Good Lord, idiot. Think of a better one, and go back to the gangsta hood you hail from, Bubba misses you.

October 2, 2012 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |