Comedian Lisa Lampanelli: 80 pounds lighter
Lisa Lampanelli shows off her slimmer figure in May 2012.
October 2nd, 2012

Comedian Lisa Lampanelli: 80 pounds lighter

Lisa Lampanelli is looking pretty fit these days.

The comedian has lost 80 pounds since undergoing gastric sleeve surgery in April, according to In Touch.

The surgery works by reducing the size of the stomach so patients will feel full faster.

“I was such an overeater,” said Lampanelli, who weighed 248 pounds at one point. “Now, I get full quickly - at three, four bites, I have to stop.”

Currently a size 12, the Queen of Mean says, “The size I am right now is the size I was always meant to be,” adding, “I feel so much healthier.”

The 51 year old also recently stopped by “The Dr. Oz Show” to share details about her weight loss.

In an episode to air on Wednesday, People reports that Lampanelli said, “I order food like a normal human being. If I'm out to lunch I'm going to order three courses like everybody else.”

“I'm not going to feel like some kind of freak,” she continued. “So I always order soup, dessert and a sandwich or whatever, a main course. But then the idea is you have to eat such a small portion of it and bring the rest home. So I’ll pretty much eat two bites of soup and get the taste. You get the flavor. You still get to enjoy good food and not deprive yourself because that’s a failure of a lot of diets.”

Filed under: Celebrities

1. suzangrace

how come when i made a comment in support of what water dance wrote about her behavior on the apprentice i have yet to find it., i used no bad words, just the truth. sounds like censorship to me.

October 23, 2012 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Anonymous

Why is this news? I don't care how much she weighs, she's funny and smart as hell- that's what I want to hear about- her new act!

October 18, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  3. waterdances

So did she also shed what was FAR more unappealing - that nasty, ugly, jealous personality that she displayed on the apprentice and does in public as well?? I doubt it. Her REAL ugliness is still there for all to hear. Those who believe that hideously insulting routine she passes off as comedy (where she uses stereotypes to insult the sh** out of everyone and somehow that makes it okay) is just humor are as naive is she is internally ugly.

October 11, 2012 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
    • suzangrace

maybe she'll lose enough weight that whe will melt away to nothing. that would make some of us very happy. just go away lisa.

October 23, 2012 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jim

Where's the after pic? Ahahahaha

October 10, 2012 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Umm

So, where's the "after" photos?

October 10, 2012 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  6. iluvdumbblondes

Still a racist. But a blonder, skinnier racist.

October 10, 2012 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  7. Mychemo

Gross, she's uglier than before. Didn't think that was possible.

October 10, 2012 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  8. Michael

You go girl you look great.Lost 50 lbs. myself since last May the old school diet and exersise.

October 8, 2012 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Crocky

Great. Another celebrity that took the easy way out to lose some weight. I bet you a Happy Meal that she gains it all back in a year.

I would have respected her more if she actually lost weight the CORRECT way through a healthy diet and regular exercise instead of resorting to surgery. It just sends the wrong message to obese folks (and yes, I used to be one of them before I dropped 100 pounds myself...and still losing through a healthy diet and exercise).

October 8, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • jon

80 lbs lighter and still an ugly disgusting pig!

October 8, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tanya

Weight loss surgery is not the easy way out by any means. I had the surgery in 2007 and it has been one of the hardest things I have ever done. You are forced to change your eating habits and exercise. You get sick a lot. You can't do the things you normally would. It is actually hard on your body. It isn't just let me have this surgery and that's it. It is a life long commitment that you cannot change.

October 8, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Awe Tanya

You chose to get fat, so.

October 10, 2012 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
    • LLB

Tanya – You said you were forced to change your eating habits? Yes, and if you did that without the surgery you and she would have lost weight anyway. That is the key to weight loss, putting less food in your mouth than is needed and changing your eating habits. That is what they are trying to say. Good luck to you.

October 13, 2012 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • lerxt

Diet and exercise are the ideal solution but not everyone has the time or the money to organize their lives to focus on what they're eating or to join a gym and spend time everyday getting exercise. Sometimes you can be so overweight that you can't even get started on an exercise program to begin with. It's a vicious cycle and surgery is the only way to force you to start losing weight. By the way, the weightloss isn't instant so it's not as quick a fix as you'd think.

In addition, there was a study done that showed people with diabetes improved much better after gastric bypass or other surgery than those on diet and exercise plans. So in extreme cases it's very helpful. I only question using major surgery to solve minor weight issues and that can be a problem.

October 16, 2012 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Nancy

Weight loss surgery is far from an easy way out-educate yourself before expounding idiotic opinions please.

October 31, 2012 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jeff

O.K people, this is REALLY a no-brainer. She is a comedian, that is her occupation. IF you DO NOT like her form of comedy DO NOT watch her.
    It really is as simple as that.

October 7, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Of Course...

It was only time she became truely main stream. Way to raise the bar ...COUGH (snookie) cough

October 7, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Curt

Well, no black guy is going to want her now...

October 7, 2012 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Dale

All of you guys trashing her have never met her. She is kind, sweet and lovable and is worth more than her weight in gold.

October 7, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jon

I've met her and she is still an ugly disgusting pig, who should be flipping burgers

October 8, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andrew

Jon- She's better than you will ever be!

October 8, 2012 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • suzangrace

you can't possibly be serious. funny?sweet? just like ann coulter. give me a break. she is cruel and vicious. she has lost most of her fans due to performance and behavior on 'celebrity'. nice girl.

October 23, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  14. mark

did anyone see one of her discusting routines, she is funny as a train wreck!

October 7, 2012 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  15. C-Dawg

That a way girl.....earn the weightloss the old fashion way, surgery!

So wait....she still orders 3 courses......in other words the eating habits haven't changed, that is always a sign of success.

October 7, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Jenn

The only reason I am familiar with her being a comedian is from watch comedy central roasts. She is funny but would be even funnier if she dropped some of her (not even a little amusing)extremely raunchy material. Glad she lost the weight and wish her the best. I am sure her act will have new material about her transformation and she looks great!

October 7, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  17. staugdog

It's all an act and she get's paid for saying what most of us are thinking. Don't bash her. If she offends you...don't listen....kind of like Mit Romney. He offended so many people yet a lot of them will still vote for him.

October 7, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • MikeyS

So it's better to vote for the Incompetent-in-Chief (Obama, as if I had to type his name lol) instead? Only three type of ppl still support the buffoon: 1) partisan schmucks; 2) morons; 3) perpetual moochers (which often comprise 1 & 2). Thankfully 80 million ppl got to see the empty suit Obama's always been after the debate beating Romney gave him :)

October 7, 2012 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Brian

That's funny. also recall the automaton Romney pandering to the camera and lying his was through it and backing everything he said off the next day. Small victory.....

October 7, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yo, mikey

You don't think you're a partisan schmuck for swallowing the tea? You are. Yes, you are.

October 8, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Nick Reyes

And this is news because?.....

October 7, 2012 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • um-because

she was fat and America eat too dang much. we all need to be healthy.. great news and I hope the big bone people can learn from this..

October 7, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  19. lotta

What's with her hair? It looks mean just like her. Phyllis Diller was never mean and was a great lady. The times, they sure have changed.

October 7, 2012 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  20. Marshall

Hi V!

October 7, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  21. Terry

We all love you Lisa, big or small or purple, just keep us laughing!

October 7, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  22. SJ

You can put lipstick on a pig, but in the end it is still a pig! This woman is nasty as - l l e h - in a heat wave! When you are mean and ugly on the inside, You will ALWAYS be ugly on the outside. It just shines through. One almost has to feel sorry for her, and her pathetic meaness.

October 7, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Heyron

She's ugly inside and out? You obviously are a moron. It's an act that she gets paid to due. Unlike yourself who is out here bashing her because you're trully just a miserable person.

October 7, 2012 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
    • ROB

Could not have said it better myself!

October 7, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
    • sherry

SJ lighten up she's a comedian. Ever sit on the front row at a comedy club?

October 7, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  23. will

Ignorance on eating disorders a plenty here, Glad you were born with such spectacular genes, not everyone was. Nonetheless many out there try hard and fail. AND BTW her money means nothing, whether she paid out of pocket or not. You can get your health insurance to pay for most of it, if you follow the procedures to do so.

October 7, 2012 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  24. you are still a pig woman

i clicked this link thinking she had died

oh well

October 7, 2012 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Greg

I did too, hoping it was her obituary.

October 7, 2012 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • U R STILL AN IDIOT

if u cant say any thing nice , stfu

October 7, 2012 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • SJ

Yeah same here. I was thinking that or maybe one, or many of the many people she has bullied, beat the snot out of her and left her for dead!

October 7, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Kay

She is so mean. Thin or fat, I will never like her. Her 15 min of fame on The Apprentice sealed the deal for me.

October 7, 2012 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  25. newyorkjsw

she is STILL a beast, and has NO class at all!

October 7, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  26. newyorkjsw

SHE IS STIL A BEAST IN THE WAY SHE LOOKS, AND CARRIES HERSLEF LIKE SUCH A BITTER THING.

I KNOW UR STANDUP ROUTUE WELL. IT IS DECENT BUT OFTEN SHE GOES OVER THE TOP CAUSE SHE REALLY IS NOT VERY TALENTED SO NEEDS TO SHOCK AT HER ROASTS ON COMEDY CENTRAL.
    IF U WATCHED THE NOW THINNER PIGLET ON THE APPRENTICE, THEN U ARE KNOW JUST HOW TWO FACED AND HORRIBLE SHE CAN BECOME IN THE BLIND OF AN EYE!

LISA R U STILL A LITTLE PIGGY TO ME! beast!

October 7, 2012 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  27. onesunfish

I'm glad others feel personally the same way that I feel about Lisa Lampenelli, that she is ugly down to the core.

October 7, 2012 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Lampfan

It's all a persona like an actress in a movie, if you don't care for it, then by all means, don't watch her shows! No one is forcing you to support her. It's so interesting that the very thing she is famous for (mean, nasty comedy) is the very thing you are doing now – being mean and nasty towards her, lol. Two means don't make a right!

October 7, 2012 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
    • newyorkjsw

she is not oly jelious of pretty woman but will ATTACK them and make them feel bad cause she may be sharter then some.
      UGLY is Ugly no matter what u weight, sorry BEAST. on top of that she is evil and nasty and made a name for herself
      by not just being mean but literally SHOCKING cause she is missing the NATURAL BORN TALENT many other comedians have.

Note to ugly woman: dont be mean to people just cause he ulgy and then also dont be mean in general just cause u want to be famous but cant make people laugh without go the 's h o c k i n g' route!

October 7, 2012 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Papi

I thought Ms. Lampanelli was brutally funny–until I watched her rageful, hateful, condescending, dismissive interactions with Dayana Mendoza on Celebrity Apprentice. I found her and Aubrey O'Day to be selfish, petty, ugly women and I'm NOT referring to her or Aubrey's physical beauty or lack thereof. The irony is that Ms. Dayana seems to get the last laugh–Miss Lampanelli thought so little of her that she went out and had bariatric surgery to look thinner.

October 7, 2012 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Debbie

I only saw her on celeb apprentice. she was pretty nasty. seems to me
      that she showed her true colors on the show. I wouldn't go to
      her show or even watch her on tv. glad she lost weight, she has
      to feel better. just too bad they couldn't cut the nasty out of her.

October 7, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  28. laylaf13

At her age that type of weight loss definitely makes her look older, people lose so much volume in the face by that age, dramatic weight loss really ages them, she is still not thin or toned maybe she will now work on that on her own without surgery, I just hope she tones down her anger and meanness, Ellen has shown you do not have to be an angry nasty female to be funny.

October 7, 2012 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • john

its all part of the show. she is not this nasty mean and hateful person. be careful who you judge.

October 7, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  29. Myrtle Beached Whale

I wonder if she will be funny now or still just nasty.

October 7, 2012 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Ranall Jewel

I don't care how much weight she loses, she will always be disgusting to me. She is one of the unfunniest grossest comdiennes around. Even Roseanne is funnier than Loud Lisa. And she has the audacity to brag about losing weight and knocking diets. She had most of her stomach removed. How can she brag about that?

October 7, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  30. steven tylenol

now all she needs to do is to get oral sleeve surgery,,make her mouth smaller so she can only speak 3 or 4 words at a time....what a freakin annoying yente....and angry...real piece of work,,not Ass

October 7, 2012 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  31. Ken George

They can put a band around her waist because she is fat, now put a band over her head to see if that can improve her looks.

October 7, 2012 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  32. Why can't we laugh at ourselves?

The real question is ...Will Black guys still bang her now that she is skinnier?

October 7, 2012 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  33. Diablo135

So if the operation makes her eat less, couldn't she just have, you know, eaten less?

October 5, 2012 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Smart Potato

I know, huh? Life is SO hard for rich people.

October 5, 2012 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • dx2718

Hunger can be a terrible feeling. Without the surgery, if she just ate the amount she is eating now, she would have a constantly gurgly, hungry stomach. The hunger hormones, not to mention the stomach acid, would make her weak and nauseated, and make it hard for her to concentrate. It is VERY hard to fight your body's visceral instincts, whether they be to eat, not to eat, to sleep, not to sleep, etc. The surgery changes your body's chemistry so that you can basically starve yourself without feeling like you're starving. Yes, it is possible to do it without the surgery, but you have to do it more gradually and be much more careful about what you eat, because otherwise your body will fight back. Exercise must be part of the equation too. And it is VERY hard. Talk to anyone who has tried to lose weight for years without success.

October 6, 2012 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Poopster

Uhh, about that.

Most decent parents teach their kids to deal with hunger until it's time to eat, then to eat, then wait a while until you eat again, instead of just going off 'because u tummy says.' Whether or not you want to throw your body's natural instincts at me, there is still self-control. That is the definition of self-control, pretty much. We're all hungry sometimes, but that doesn't mean we need to forego dinner or what we're doing to eat until we feel full. That's like calling off work because you have a slight headache. It's stupid. Deal with it.

October 6, 2012 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reb

I am not surprised that a fellow who chose to call himself "poopster" is really THIS clueless about eating disorders and clumps it into a self-control generalization. Thanks for being ignorant.

October 7, 2012 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  34. Marcus

Really CNN? It's getting to the point where you can't say anything anymore. 50/50 as to whether this post will even make it.

October 4, 2012 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  35. Lisa

Dr Oz has apparently jumped the shark.

October 4, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  36. Lisa

Wow she really accomplished something...I mean, paying for that surgery, wow that's quite an accomplishment.

October 4, 2012 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  37. Lou

Too bad she can't get a personality bypass.

October 4, 2012 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Lea

so true, the things that comes out of her mouth are ugly which matches the outside

October 4, 2012 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark W

No doubt .. I wish some Dr. could remove her NASTY personality.

October 7, 2012 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  38. Grandpa RD

I'm all for ya, Lisa! I lost over 200 lbs. over 5 years the old fashioned way by changing my eating habits and exercising. Simple things like taking the stairs for 2 or 3 stories when I could, and doing fun things like jumping jacks when I had to wait somewhere. I kind of had an advantage over people that didn't go through the US military. I remembered going through PT (Physical Training) at 6 am every day in boot camp and losing weight there, down to a lean and mean 175. I joined up at 18 years old and 6' 4" tall, but by age 30 I topped out at 427 lbs. After a nasty divorce, I got myself down to 222 where I hard plateaued. I'm now 58, and am still at around 225.
    Yes, it CAN be done this way, but I certainly understand that Lisa and her husband needed help with weight loss. I think no less of them for using a tool I didn't have the courage to use. LOVE YA, Lisa! All the BEST to you!

October 4, 2012 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  39. ofcourseuare

Size 12? I think not.

October 4, 2012 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  40. Flat Chested Dan

we love her your just jealous because everyone hates you

October 4, 2012 at 5:30 am | Report abuse |
  41. aceryder

And still not funny....

October 4, 2012 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  42. Suzy

Heavy or not she is a terrible human being. Despise this woman !!!!

October 3, 2012 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  43. grim reaper

now the brothas can hide in the folds...

October 3, 2012 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marcus

If she isn't careful, they won't like her any more. Then all she'll have left are the *women who like other women* (OK CNN?).

October 4, 2012 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  44. FatTire

gee what will i do tonight...talk to a screen oh yea

October 3, 2012 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Brian Mouland

Now if she can only lose that mouth

October 3, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • am

yea, after seeing her a few times on the Apprentice I lost all respect for her. If you are mean and crazy on stage you are funny. If you do it all the time, you are just mean and crazy.

October 3, 2012 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  46. JonfromLI

I've seen a few of her stand up routines on Comedy Central and HBO, and there were plenty of times I've LMAO. If you're too sensitive to the racist humor that's the calling card of her routine than you could stick to the same old lame comedians like Will Farrel and Adam Sandler who are typecast into the same character in every single one of their family-friendly comedies.

October 3, 2012 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Bob Babowie

As Howard said, she's screwed more black men then FEMA.

October 3, 2012 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • JonfromLI

That sounds like something he would say.

October 3, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Don Wells

That was in response to her joke about Kim Kardashian. She said that "Kim Kardashian has screwed more black guys then sickle cell anemia!" lol

October 4, 2012 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  48. ChicagoRob

I must say it is quite dissappointing to look at a headline and head to an article hoping to see weight loss through proper nutrition and increased exercise. People are coming out and commending a person on weight loss that was had from an elective surgery...I mean really this surgery should be for a select few morbidly obese people that can't exercise for various medical reasons. However this is an article basically saying. " i am such a gluttonous pig i can't control what i shove down my pie-hole" But now some doctors clamped my stomach shut so now a physically can't eat what I used to.

very disturbing in both the ease of people to get this surgery and that others say "great job!!"

October 3, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Whatever...

Wow ChicagoRob,
      Who the heck are you to decide who deserves help and who dosen't...I guess you are just wiser and better than everybody else and we should all listen to you.

She is an adult who made a decision that involved some risk in order to improve her health and looks. Its working for her...so good for her and its none of your DAMN business.

October 3, 2012 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dick Izinya

Who are you to judge who needs this treatment and who doesn't? Do you have a medical degree? A nutritionist's license? No? Then shut the h*ll up. Let smart people decide who needs this treatment, not Chicago dimwits.

October 3, 2012 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • hi2u

I'm with your rob. What is she bragging about? Being able to throw money at every problem to avoid actually working? And to the other comments, if it wasnt any of our business, why would she go on tv and try to get her name out over it? Clearly you respect a celebrity POS too much.

October 3, 2012 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dee Money

I agree. That's funny, people commenting and questioning if you are a doctor...they surely aren't either. It's certainly easier to defend the "genuinely good" obese people who do this surgery, but that's not the case here. We don't feel sorry for the Lisa Lampanellis...her freakin nick name is queen of mean, hello. if you're ugly on the inside, it doesn't matter what you do to the outside, you're still freakin ugly....So she was a fat ugly person before, now she's a "lighter" ugly person...tsk tsk

October 4, 2012 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • KLB

ChicagoRob:
      Having had gastric bypass surgery about 10 years ago, may I just say that I did try all the other ways ... exercise, Weight Watchers, etc. Obviously, you have never had a severe problem with obesity. For people that think that this is the "easy way out" .... TRY IT!!! Eat the wrong thing – PUKE; eat one bite too many – PUKE; not to mention, certain things that just don't sometimes "sit right" in your stomach.

I have dealt with many, many people that made the "easy way out" comment to me and, let me just say, it would be easier to be fat and eat anything I want. Can't you just give her the kudos for wanting to do something about her weight – regardless of how "easy" you think it might have been!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 7, 2012 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  49. Dee in Indy

Good for her! It's always inspiring to see someone happier and feeling great.

October 3, 2012 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Bob

“I'm not going to feel like some kind of freak,” says the woman who couldnt just eat a bit less and take the stairs once in a while, but had to have 90% of her stomach removed in order to control her gluttony.....

October 3, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nobody N. Particular

Bob, nice to see you can judge people you don't know personally. You never know what is going on in others' lives, so stop trying to judge others you don't know. At least Lisa took on her problem and seems to being moving forward with her life, now if you'd only get a life too, so you won't be so absorbed in others' lives.

October 3, 2012 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mondo Bizarro

Agreed. Not everyone who is fat is a victim, despite what the PC era tells us. If you have a gluttonous, sedendary lifestyle, you get fat. Bypass surgery wont change an unhealthy lifestyle.

October 3, 2012 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • chance

I think its great to take control of obesity no matter what way you do it. However, the comment "im going to order 3 courses for lunch like everyone else" made me laugh. UHHH Lisa....the only people I know who eat 3 courses for LUNCH are fat. That might be the problem.

October 7, 2012 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  51. FF

you can change the weight but you can't change the face.....

October 3, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dee in Indy

Of course you can. They have docs for that too, haven't you heard?

October 3, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Michael

Good for you Lisa! And for you haters, STFU!! She's hysterical!!

October 3, 2012 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Phaughah Kieuwhall

Kathy Griffin syndrome. Next comes the facial reconstruction, followed by appearances on every morning talk show, then a disappearance into obscurity.

October 3, 2012 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jackson

You know who Kathy and Lisa are. Neither has a clue who you are.

Haters gotta hate I guess.

October 3, 2012 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Brian

80 pounds lighter and still not funny.

October 3, 2012 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Pliny

She lost 70 pounds.

And gained the hairstyle of a 13-year-old girl from 1973.

October 3, 2012 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Just In

I heard she's heading into politics..is that true.

October 3, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  57. lol

lol

October 3, 2012 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Dave

The couple of times I have seen her, she just wasn't funny. Maybe there is someone among her 4 fans who cares that shes not funny but lighter. Frankly, it's not me.

October 3, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jackson

Four fans? I know you probably thought that was funny, but the funny part of your comment is how you chose that number because it was the highest number you could count to on your own.

October 3, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Name*really great

Good for IT. Now has to have the prostate gland removed!!!!

October 3, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Hot Carl

Wow, I'd hit it!

October 3, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  61. great job

of the weight loss.

October 3, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  62. Dee

White I don't care for her as a comic, I commend her for taking charge. Good for you Lisa!

October 3, 2012 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  63. RCbyrd.Dem.WV klansman

Yea for her not really news thanks yahoo for wasting my time.

October 3, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
    • YourAnIdiot

Hey genius, you're on CNN, not Yahoo. And who twisted your arm and made you read the story, then comment on it?

October 3, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scott

If I,m not mistaken you are the idiot republican with the oh so clever name that i,m sure you will stand right behind that read the article...how bout some of that good ole personal responsibility you people harp on all the time...somebody force you to read this?

By the way, I,m from wv..and a democrat. Byrd got out of ythe Klan....you should too.

October 3, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • dee

You are the a**hole who chose to read it. If you and other haters don't like her don't read anything about her. Its people like you. the narrow minded people who judge people but their looks, and not who the person is. Add what bullies do to people plus emotional and physical abuse, it takes years of therapy to overcome! You haters are all envious of her, because she has made more money that you will. Sp go Lisa

October 7, 2012 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  64. Tara Lawrence

B.U.C.,But Ugly Cow,,not even funny.

October 3, 2012 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  65. she's a great woman...

and did something fantastic to help herself. I commend her.

October 3, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  66. kristinacious

She is still a classless crass jerk. don't care fhow much she weighs.

October 3, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  67. always mean't it

she's a very funny person..

October 3, 2012 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  68. Diana

She should take the weight off of shoulders. That hair... pffff!

October 3, 2012 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  69. Angel03

Sh

October 3, 2012 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  70. she's not an insult...

never was a routine...the comic always mean't it–i like her style.

October 3, 2012 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  71. He's got issues

but there is no doubt - i'd do him

October 3, 2012 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  72. Republican Agenda

She's an 'Insult Comic' that's her routine....

October 3, 2012 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  73. kirk

Poor guy, what a train wreck,... I'd still do her!

October 3, 2012 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  74. Byrd

Now maybe she'll do something about that nasty sewer hole of a mouth hole and all of the disgusting filth it spews.

October 3, 2012 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
    • lindaluttrell

Now, if she could only lose that big ugly trash-mouth of hers she just might disappear completely!

October 3, 2012 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  75. Brad

I lost 110 pounds through nothing but hardwork and discipline. No starvation diets or personal trainers. Just pure guts. It was a hell of a lot of work and a lot of stress and pain on my body to work off 110 pounds.....now I'm at 170 pounds and feel great. When I read stories like this of people who paid a doctor to lose the weight for them or lost a little bit of weight through a starvation diet and they get all this praise it makes me feel cheated. The good guy's always finish last!

October 3, 2012 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Surfer George

Congratulations on your will power, perseverance and success.
      Not everyone has that will power. Many of us are addictive in nature and just can't seem to do what you have done.
      Take pride in your accomplishment and try not to feel "cheated" by people who have found their own kind of success.

October 3, 2012 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Shelly

Get over yourself Brad. Just because she didn't lose the weight the way you did, doesn't make it wrong or right. People like you suck.

October 3, 2012 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Whatevs

Brad, strong work. I, too, lost a lot of weight (140 lbs) the "old school" way – diet and exercise. However, I know several people who had gastric bypass, lapband, etc. surgery, and I have watched their successes and failures. There is no "easy" route. People who have weight loss procedures learn pretty quickly that they have to work to lose the weight just like you and I did, and they have to work to keep it off just like you and I did. You shouldn't slam on them or yourself.

October 3, 2012 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Jim Sokolove

My entire life I ate healthy food in reasonable portions and exercised regularly. I never let myself become a fat, disgusting slob like Brad was for the majority of his life, so there was no reason for me to ever lose 100+ pounds and then become a smug @ssh0le about it. Where's my parade?

October 3, 2012 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • ctbeckyw

Gastric surgery (bypass, sleeve or band) is no walk in the park. Nobody or nothing does it FOR YOU. It is a tool (very much like a tread mill, just cause you have one doesn't mean you'll be trim) that some people need to get to a healthy weight. There is still hard work after surgery including dietary control AND exercise. I should know. I lost as much as you currently weigh having had gastric bypass surgery and I'll betcha I worked as hard as you did for it.

October 3, 2012 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dick Izinya

I hate to break it to you, but you'll probably gain it back. Studies indicate that only 2% of dieters maintain their weight loss. When you do gain it back, you should look into this treatment.

October 3, 2012 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Teeph

Incredible. I'm loving how everyone posting here is so unapoligetically hypicritical. "Oh, she's such a horrible person because she INSULTS people all the time and says horrible things about them!"
    Uh, pot? I'd like you to meet kettle. Way to take the high road to the unassailable moral ground there internets.
    You people are sad and have trite and meaningless lives. Good luck with that.

October 3, 2012 at 7:15 am | Report abuse |
  77. N2

You are a Hollywood fake now. I have no respect for you.

October 3, 2012 at 7:04 am | Report abuse |
  78. Fat Chispanic

Did she finally decide she wanted to be with a decent white guy? Though I must add that no decent white guy would want her.

October 3, 2012 at 6:59 am | Report abuse |
  79. Frankly Speaking

Eighty fewer pounds of that trashy woman? Not enough.

October 3, 2012 at 6:47 am | Report abuse |
    • pro-athlete?

she's going fo 25lbs..we know the slimmer is preferred nowadays

October 3, 2012 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  80. Really

WOW! No matter what you think of her comedy or the way she lost the weight....the point is she lost 80 lbs.
    She is the queen of crude and rude and will say so herself, but have you ever listened to George Carlin, Richard
    Pryor or Robin Williams to name a few. Just because she is a woman you blast her did any of you blast the boys for
    the same thing? WTG Lisa...haters will be haters no matter what!

October 3, 2012 at 6:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Frankly Speaking

She took the coward's route with gastric bypass surgery, which is NOT the healthiest option.

October 3, 2012 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
    • RZ70

@Frankly Speaking....

Sadly, not everyone sits atop such a high horse as you where it's hard to get food (and apparently oxygen). This is the humand mind and the human body at work. What is easier for some is harder for others. For example, in your case, being understanding of others is a psychological impossibility. That is so unfortunate for you. You're still an @$$, but I understand that you won't get better without perscription medication.

October 3, 2012 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Shelly

Hey "Frankly Speaking". You might want to get your facts right before moaning. She did not have a "gastric bypass" surgery, she had the gastric sleeve. BIG difference!

October 3, 2012 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  81. sparky

so now we have a stupid foul mouthed mean cvnt that's lighter

October 3, 2012 at 6:38 am | Report abuse |
    • newyorkjsw

thats just what I said! she was such a anger nasty pig on the apprentice and now thinner she is just a lighter beast!
      she cries half the time on the set!

October 7, 2012 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  82. i can draw

a crowd on a computer also--lisa is well aware when you have personality you can do anything.

October 3, 2012 at 6:10 am | Report abuse |
  83. Get Lost

the others asked me to the other site...so thats is where we chat now - i draw a crowd even in blogging.

October 3, 2012 at 6:08 am | Report abuse |
  84. Great Commedian

she's very funny and amazing how she did this–mostly one person.

October 3, 2012 at 6:03 am | Report abuse |
  85. Lisa

do we have the "run" from last night?

October 3, 2012 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  86. Same people

nothing here.

October 3, 2012 at 5:58 am | Report abuse |
  87. didir1010

She took the cheater's way out. Figures, her comedy is stale and she repeats the same stuff over and over. She showed her true colors on celebrity apprentice. Show me someone who lost all the weight by eating right and working out, not someone who modified their body because they have no self control... and I speak from experience having lost 50 pounds. It is a struggle and isn't easy.

October 3, 2012 at 4:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Robert H

Weight loss surgery is anything but easy! That being said, she is a vile, disgusting, sick, unhealthy person and no amount of weight loss will change that.

October 3, 2012 at 5:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Dave

She only lost 3 pounds a week? You can do that with proper diet and exercise, without the need to risk surgery. She is pathetic.

October 3, 2012 at 5:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Dick Izinya

2% of dieters maintain weight loss. You know that struggle you have every day? Odds are, you'll lose, and gain your weight back. So now would be a good time to stop passing judgement on fatties, oh future fattie!

October 3, 2012 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Idiots all around

i love that retort "i bet she has more money and friends than you". yeah she has "friends" because of the money (which she has more of than me but not alot because she is b-list at best). i have a good paying job, real friends, and i am not fat. so she may have more money but i bet i am way happier.

October 3, 2012 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
  89. Skeptic

Anyway you look at it, anybody with a foul mouth is repulsive, not matter how good she looks.

October 3, 2012 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
  90. Norm

I think she is hilarious, and most of her racial humor is meant to be just that, humor. She doesn't do anything different than Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor or Redd Foxx did, It is blue humor and meant to be dirty and crude.

October 3, 2012 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
  91. bribarian

She's still a fatnasty.

October 3, 2012 at 3:06 am | Report abuse |
  92. mary

Don't find her funny AT ALL...

October 3, 2012 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  93. If she is horrible, what does that make you?

It is funny how everyone is saying what a horrible disgusting person she is. I think this speaks volumes for the people leaving the comments, more than it does Lisa.

October 3, 2012 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  94. Lee Chatham

Her face is still ugly as dogd:~$t!

October 3, 2012 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
  95. MK1

So she loses 80 pounds. I doubt that changes her overall personality.

October 3, 2012 at 2:21 am | Report abuse |
  96. Booksamurai

She looks much better on the outside, but I can't imagine her changing much on the inside. Just like a pumpkin- smooth on the outside but slimy and disgusting on the inside.

October 3, 2012 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  97. Doug

Well God loves her, too bad she probably doesn't believe in Him.

October 3, 2012 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
  98. Groes Blumpkin

She's still fat on the inside.

October 3, 2012 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  99. Lori

She is still a rotten individual...

October 3, 2012 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  100. Frankly Speaking

Eighty fewer pounds of her filth? Still not enough for me!

October 3, 2012 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  101. Babba Booey

I'd do stuff to her, if only she would ask...

October 3, 2012 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
  102. Frankly Speaking

I think the consensus is that Lisa Lampanelli is pretty much despised,

October 3, 2012 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  103. Frankly Speaking

Fat or skinny, she's still crude, obnoxious, and just not funny (unless, of course, you consider racism funny). I saw enough of her "act" on the Bill Shatner roast to know I don't need to know any more about her.

October 3, 2012 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  104. Babba Booey

Stomach rumbling...time to dump.

October 3, 2012 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  105. Bob Lampenelli

At least she's still fugly.

October 3, 2012 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  106. TheRationale

She was never funny. 80 pounds less unfunny seems to be good.

What IS funny is how all the comments are just saying how unfunny she is lol.

October 3, 2012 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  107. AAA

She is a world class CUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNT

October 3, 2012 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  108. RESISTANCE

I miss my fat, obnoxious, Black banging BIOTCH !

October 3, 2012 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  109. Databrain

This sad woman is a head case. Worse, she's a hack.

October 2, 2012 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  110. John

Still ugly on the inside and that can't be changed, it's who she is.

October 2, 2012 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Read Facts

One of her best lines ever: "Betty White is so old the grand prize on her first game show was FIRE.....:"

October 2, 2012 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  112. PhillUranus

Still ugly, just less ugly

October 2, 2012 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Lisa Is Better Off Dead

She is uglier than ever. It does not matter how much fat this sack of filth looses, she will always be a subhuman worthy of back alley rape and a shotgun to the back of head, face down in a pool of her own sick.

October 2, 2012 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  114. edvhou812

Who???

October 2, 2012 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  115. PixieStix

Lean and Mean ... Don't bust yer Spleen.

October 2, 2012 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Miriam

Good for you Lisa. All the haters are probably way over weight and are jealous of you. Stay healthy. So much hate on these sights. WHY???????

October 2, 2012 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Claptrap

Internet culture has devolved into everyone being an asinine dick, you're not cool or special unless people are shocked by your comments

October 2, 2012 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Just maybe she can

work on her mouth now.... can't stand her and I don't think she's at all funny

October 2, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Phyllis Diller's Ghost

I 'll bet she has more friends and money than you. You seem like a putz.

October 2, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Anton

Lazy

October 2, 2012 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  119. eric in boston

Now if she could just lose the ugly fat.

October 2, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Mf

Most raciest person I have ever heard, she slams the white guys and talks about how the black men are better, they can have her. she can go **** herself and all those nasty black guys.

October 2, 2012 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

And you're calling her racist??

October 2, 2012 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • joewang

Sorry, can you repeat that. All I heard was "White Power"

October 2, 2012 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • peridot2

Beg pardon? I can't hear you over your racist tone.

October 2, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gyndoc

She's been married to a white guy for like a decade. She says all of the self-deprecating stuff about being fat/gross and having to go for black guys because it's a pretty legit stereotype and it's funny. She doesnt dislike whites...she just says horrible stuff to make $$$. Youre right...it is messed up that she does that stuff. But, occasionally, she can actually be pretty funny.

October 3, 2012 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  121. Nancy Martin

I lost the same wt, In less than 6 mos. by eating 200-250 cal. 3-4 times/ day, only real food, no smoothies , no protein bars, no juicing , etc and never felt hungry one day
    REAL Fruits, veggies , legumes, occaational yogurt, nuts, fish IN 1950's PORTIONS

October 2, 2012 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • eric in boston

Way to go. Healthy real raw foods – who would have thougth. No magic pills?

October 2, 2012 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • seh

I wish that worked for me. Personally, I feel like I am starving when I just eat lean protein and veggies.

October 2, 2012 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • barneysgirl

Whoa! Didn't take you very long to feel superior. What the cluck do you care how she lost the weight? You seriously want to claim bragging rights?

October 3, 2012 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  122. brokenpinata

Well, she screwed herself here.... now even black guys won't be into her anymore.

October 2, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  123. kavvv

her face still looks the same

October 2, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  124. BigBlackBlackGuy

She's still very,very ugly on the inside.A very very rude person

October 2, 2012 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Rosie O

Really! She orders a three course lunch like normal people! Normal people do not eat three course lunches. I didn't like her on Celebrity Appretice, she is mean and she will always be mean. She's probably meaner to herself than anyone else. Address that and she will address her food issues.

October 2, 2012 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Diana hater loses weight....jealousy

I wonder if anyone who watched the Apprentice and saw her bullying Diana (the beauty queen, Miss. Universe) was just pure jealousy? I think probably at least a little bit.

Maybe now that she is thinner she will be the victim of someone who is heavier than her and will know how it feels!

October 2, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • hmmm

I think it's better to hope this leads to a boost in her self esteem and she stops bullying other women to make herself feel better. Maybe now she'll realize how much she's hurt others and knock it off and apologize.

October 3, 2012 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Jaje

Are you kidding me? Diana was a worthless undeserving idiot. She needed to hear everything Lisa said to her.

October 3, 2012 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Stacy

I agree with Jaje. Diana didn't deserve to be there. She was indeed a beautiful girl, but apparently her beauty has not made her have to do anything for herself a day in her life! The only reason why Trump didn't fire her sooner was because of his own connection with the beauty pageants! Lisa was definitely cut-throat and there was probably a little bit of jealousy, I thought that before, and now that she lost 80 pounds leff than a year after that, I definitely think that; but she was a way better team member than Diana.

Now about Aubrey.... don't even get me started!!!!

October 7, 2012 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
    • john

Lisa was abusive and psychotic on that show. Funny how fat women hate Diana.Everyone has a different skill set. Maybe Diana couldn't do some of the things Lisa did but on the other hand Diana could sell product with her beauty something Lisa could only dream of.

October 7, 2012 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Becky

Who cares! Lisa is so boring and not that funny. It was a good thing when she was fired on Celebrity Apprentice.

October 2, 2012 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Smarter than ewe

Riding that sausage instead of eating it. Time to work on that bass-like fish face next.

October 2, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  129. What am I sitting on?

Where's my finger?

October 2, 2012 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  130. TrblMaker

Lisa is 80 pounds lighter? Wow! That's what happens when all the brothas finally get up and go home!

October 2, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Sharon Mahart

I've never understood why we celebrate when people lose weight after a surgery that essentially limits their ability to overeat. What effort did they actually put forth? It's ridiculous.

October 2, 2012 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

As a Nurse I have seen a lot of people get this surgery. Not all people are successful after it because they never learn to eat properly. A Neighbor lost 50 lbs after surgery and now he is 150 lbs heavier than before he started.

The people that get the surgery and are successful actually have done a lot of work.

October 2, 2012 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • peridot2

Some people I have known who have had this procedure haven't lost much weight at all, 25lbs or so. I've known more than one person who died as a result of this surgery. It's dangerous and can be fatal. Bariatric surgery and gastric surgery shouldn't be taken lightly.

October 2, 2012 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  132. jms

is she doing the "you go girl dance" or woomp woomp

October 2, 2012 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  133. aflyer guy

I can help her lose 10 pounds of ugly fat very quckly – just cut off her head!!! Hahahahaha

October 2, 2012 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  134. sam

congrats on the loss. I think you are funny, nice to see you get healthier. you'll feel so much better.

October 2, 2012 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Lisa

i am so happy you did this ..you look fantastic...i just increased my running time 25 minutes..my trainer who is 2 years younger then myself of course doesn't break a sweat when we run together..he can run 4 miles easy!....he was so happy tonight...he said i'm going to be running like i did before..if i can get to 2 miles 3 times a week i'll be very happy!!!

your accomplishment is much greater then mine and you should be so proud of yourself...it must have been alot of work and you are a very strong person! Stay with it..i'm no expert, i have only lost 8 lbs..i do know the drive in running is slowly coming back!!!! my trainer wants me to start running in public again...nooooooo not ready....when i was 23 I looked good..
    now...i gotta get this 20lbs off before running in public!!! LOLOLOL

October 2, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Mammy says

I wish to poop in her mailbox.

October 2, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Kt

Good for her i hope she doesn't loose her sense of humor too. LOL

October 2, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Rob J

The stomach can and will stretch.... She will eventually gain everything back and then some.

October 2, 2012 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • pazke

Only if she continues to over eat. If she really only eats a few bites at a time then her stomach will not stretch.

October 2, 2012 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • peridot2

Before that happens, with the sleeve her stomach will rupture. You don't know what a gastric sleeve is, do you?

October 2, 2012 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Beautiful Vixen

So, she finally puked up the three cows she inhaled. Thank God..

October 2, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  140. be quiet

I never understand why these gastric surgery people feel they deserve to be congratulated. Congrats on...having surgery?

Meanwhile, thousands of people do it the right way by changing their diet and sweating off the extra weight, pound by pound, at the gym every single day.

October 2, 2012 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • KT

Weight loss surgery is expensive and risky, most of the time the congratulations is for doing what it took to get healthy. The surgery is not a "magic wand" and can be "overcome" with bad habits but for thousands of people it's a tool they use to finally accomplish a goal they've wanted to for a long time. I see nothing wrong with congratulating that and I cheer those who do it the "old fashioned way" as well. Bottom line – there is no EASY way to get significant weight loss.

October 2, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  141. homeless guy

Thats no gastric procedure. She finally threw out the homeless black guy living inside her.

October 2, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Dale W.

She's smaller but she's still mean and ugly,I don't like her.

October 2, 2012 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Beautiful Vixen

Where does she hide the extra skin?

October 2, 2012 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Bronx N.Y.

Great job kid!!! Can't wait to see ya on the next comedy central roast!!!!

October 2, 2012 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  145. warren

THat b is funny as hell!

October 2, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  146. who is she? .

October 2, 2012 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  147. tj the trouble man

damn she looks totally different

October 2, 2012 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |