While you were working ...
October 1st, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• It looks like Andrew Garfield will suit up for “The Amazing Spider-Man” sequel, which is expected to begin filming in early 2013. Director Marc Webb has also signed on, though we’re not sure about Emma Stone just yet. [THR]
  • It pains us to tell you that “Franklin & Bash” star Breckin Meyer (or as we like to call him, Josh from “Road Trip”) and his wife Deborah Kaplan are splitting after almost 11 years together. [E!]
  • Country singer Jason Aldean was photographed canoodling with “American Idol’s” Brittany Kerr over the weekend. The husband and father of two has since apologized to his fans saying, “I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar.” We’re standing by for a song detailing the event. [WhoSay]
  • You can set your DVR now: “Liz & Dick” finally has a premiere date. Lifetime’s Elizabeth Taylor biopic, starring Lindsay Lohan, will debut on November 25 at 9 p.m. ET. [Deadline]
  • Based on columns by “The New Yorker’s” Ian Frazier comes his novel, “The Cursing Mommy’s Book of Days.” The print version comes out on Tuesday, but we can’t wait for the audio edition, which is narrated by Cynthia Nixon. (Listen at your own risk. The word “cursing” is in the title for f-’s sake.) [Publisher’s Weekly]

Filed under: While you were working

1. my apologies

To big shiz. Get him and eat him alive. This troll has to go.

October 2, 2012 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  2. sokman?

wanna go running...

October 2, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. let us pray

Sunday Prayers edited by Fr Victor Hoagland, C.P.If at all times you remain hidden in Jesus Christ, you will see the truth of the words of Isaiah, which will be fulfilled in you: "With joy you will draw water from the wells of the Saviour", and also the words of the Gospel, which says: "Whoever drinks the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again." St. Paul of the CrossMorningO God, you are my God,for you I long;for you my soul is thristing.I long for youlike dry, weary land without water.Give me your strength and your glory.I wish to praise you all my lifefill my soul as with a banquet.I cling to you;hold me close in your hands.Psalm 63Glory to the Father. . .ReadingJesus said,"Whoever drinks the water I give will never be thirsty;no, the water I give shall become a fountain within him,leaping up to provide eternal life."The woman said to him, "Give me this water, sir,so that I shall not grow thirsty...."Jn 4:14-15IntercessionsBlessed are you, Lord Jesus, Savior of the world,for giving your life to save us,–by your precious blood we are saved.You promised living waters to those who seek the truth,–give us that water to quench our thirst.You sent disciples to announce the Good News to all people,–sustain those who proclaim your word.To those who carry your cross today in anguish,–grant patience and courage.Return to top of page. EveningThe Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.In verdant pastures he gives me repose.Beside restful waters he leads me;he refreshes my soul.He guides me in right paths for his name's sake.Even though I walk in the dark valley I fear no evil;for you are at my side with your rod and your staffthat give me courage.You spread the table before me in the sight of my foes;You anoint my head with oil;my cup overflows.Only goodness and kindess follow me all the days of my life;And I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for years to come.Psalm 23

October 2, 2012 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Sokman

You also dont allow monogomy or exercise in Utah, stfu

October 2, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  5. fore eva

i love spiderman he's my favorite super hero...

October 2, 2012 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  6. marjorie

who cares...what time wednesday

October 2, 2012 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  7. jujubeans

I hope Lifetime shot some nude footage of Linsay for the DVD version!

October 2, 2012 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  8. clifford f barrett

Looking forward to another spiderman!

October 2, 2012 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Lisabeth

I like spiderman. He is amazing. Not incredible like the hulk, but still amazing. That is pretty good.

October 2, 2012 at 5:45 am | Report abuse |
  9. @ cora

Yet here you are. Fer shame on you.

October 1, 2012 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Sokman

I thought Brecken Meyer was married to Amy Smart?

October 1, 2012 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Melodie

Wow ! I think she might still be married to Amy. Not sure though. That Brecken is a cute girl.

October 1, 2012 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  11. lol

I think the f word is okay for the ppl on here Dont think there be any offense taken

October 1, 2012 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cora

I would! Cuss words are offensive. They are called curse words for a reason We DO NOT allow cursing here in Utah, thank goodness.

October 1, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard Fore

Fu<king Fu<katashe, I thought I saw a pu55y cat.

October 2, 2012 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |