Today's news you might've missed:
- Malin Akerman is expecting! This will be the first child for the actress and her husband, musician Roberto Zincone, Akerman’s rep confirms to CNN.
- New “American Idol” judge Nicki Minaj is loving reality TV right now. She’ll appear in a “trilogy of specials” on E! starting in November. [E!]
- Apparently Ke$ha’s new album “Warrior,” due out in December, tackles some “weird topics” … like, “having sexy time with a ghost.” Dear Ke$ha, weird might have been an understatement. [RyanSeacrest.com]
- Selena Gomez is going back to where it all started: the Disney channel, of course. Bieber’s lady will star in and executive produce a special “Wizards of Waverly Place” reunion episode to air in 2013. [EW]
- Eleven new actors have just been cast in the “Hunger Games” sequel, “Catching Fire.” Better get to know them before they die in the Quarter Quell. [EW]