While you were working ...
September 27th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• As much as we'd love to hear news of another Knowles-Carter infant gracing our presence, it's just not meant to be. Jay-Z has put the rumors to rest that Beyonce is not, in fact, with child. [E!]
  • It looks like Psy's hard work paid off. The Korean rapper, who told CNN he was worried about his "Gangnam Style" video overshadowing his own outsized personality, has landed at No. 2 on Billboard's  Hot 100. [Billboard]
  • Yes, yes, Jennifer Garner's son pees in her eye. But more importantly, Ben Affleck "excels"  at girly things, like having tea parties with his daughters! We adore: [People]
  • Nicki Minaj's foray into reality TV may begin with "American Idol," but it sounds like it might not end there. The rapper seems to be mulling over a reality show of her own at E!. [PerezHilton]
  • We're entirely unclear of the "why" in this scenario, but apparently 50 Cent has a four-step plan to help you stop masturbating, if you need assistance with that ... [EW]

Filed under: While you were working

1. Evel Knievel

Jay-Z and Beyonce don't want to foot the Kool Aid bill for another child yet.

September 29, 2012 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  2. the word "mammy"

forwarded to the tavis smiley show

September 28, 2012 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  3. reblog

hackers.com

September 28, 2012 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  4. we have you hon...

don't worry-

September 28, 2012 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  5. reblogged:

women over 45.com

September 28, 2012 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  6. if your innocent...

then why even mention the work hacker...

September 28, 2012 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  7. Handsome Gent

Some people call them 'Hacktivists' ...

I call them nerds that can't get l a i d and have nothing better to do with their time,

so they 'take out their frustrations' on the innocent, hard-working people of the world!

Maybe they should just try 50 Cent's program instead?

September 28, 2012 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Angelic Trixie

Hackers are basically internet terrorists. Inciting fear and doubt upon the masses. Look up the text-book definition. It's kinda ironic; most of 'em are sad, pathetic people, living in their parents basement, reading comic-books, believing what they are doing is "heroic." What a pitiful existence. Leave the basement. Lose your delusions and step into the sun.

September 28, 2012 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  8. "

big shiz is getting on my last nerve. Make me want to post racist comments just to p-iss him off. Lmao

September 27, 2012 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Shiz

You post racist comments any ways

September 27, 2012 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • "

You're an idiot. You go around accusing people of things and you don't have the solid proof that it's even them. Do you know for a fact that sokman is posting all these things you are accusing him of? And no I'm not sticking up for the guy. For all I know, he may have trolled me as well, but I'm just makIng a point. Now you're accusing me of posting racist comments as well. Are you on here just tryIng to cause trouble?

September 27, 2012 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • "

Before you throw stones, you really need to to back and read some of your comments on little Wayne's blog. Geezes...did I get the rapper's name right because I would hate to come off as a racist now.

September 27, 2012 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Shiz

Do you know I saw you posting racist comments before. Do you know Sokman posted comments talking sh it to me when I called out "mammy" thats how we started to get into with each other.its him im sure of that,if it wasnt his egotistical self would protest. Do you know you a bitc h. You should

September 28, 2012 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  9. Jude

That crystal meth will do it to these two every time!

September 27, 2012 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  10. gina

is that a movie? lol

September 27, 2012 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Sokman

I can quit anytime I want

September 27, 2012 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Shiz

if you keep doing that mammy sh it your going to have to deal with me. No more racist sh it and i'll leave you alone.

September 27, 2012 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • How Sweet

You two & your little bromance! Just can't get enough of each other, eh? Now I know why Sokman can quite anytime he wants, he has you to "pick up the slack", if you get my drift. Love the one your with! Bwahahaha

September 27, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • @Sokman

Yeah, that's what all addicts say! lmao

September 27, 2012 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jude

I don't think he should go to jail. He's not dangerous, he's just stupid.
      He would have killed someone with his paranoia.

September 27, 2012 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Sokman

You can "quit" anytime you want... in other words, you stop talking on your alias and make a new one. How many aliases do you have now... 50? Face it... you're one of the accident children posting in the past and you're still here because you crave attention in your otherwise pathetic world you call a life. I didn't think I'd come back here and see your name on the blogs anymore, but since I think people stopped caring about these blogs it has allowed you to stay here. I guess being king of the blog with no one left in it must be a hefty accomplishment for someone like you.

September 28, 2012 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |