Police investigate car accident reportedly involving Bobbi Kristina
Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon at the premiere of the movie "Sparkle" in August.
September 26th, 2012

Police investigate car accident reportedly involving Bobbi Kristina

Police in Alpharetta, Georgia, are trying to get to the bottom of a car accident that reports have suggested involved Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston, and Bobbi Kristina's reported boyfriend Nick Gordon.

According to the Alpharetta Police Department, officers were responding to a noise complaint call that was placed around 4:14 a.m. on Monday when they spotted a "wrecked Camaro sitting in the parking lot with its airbags deployed," a spokesman for the Alpharetta Department of Public Safety told CNN.

When officers knocked on the door of the car's registered owner, they didn't get a response. The spokesman believes it was the home of Bobbi Kristina's boyfriend, but that hasn't been verified.

(The noise complaint police were responding to was regarding a different apartment.)

So far, Alpharetta police know that the damaged Camaro was involved in some sort of accident, but they don't know where it happened, who was in the car, or when the incident occurred.

TMZ reported Wednesday that it was Nick Gordon and Bobbi Kristina who were in the Camaro when they got into the alleged accident on Sunday night, with Gordon behind the wheel and Bobbi Kristina in the passenger seat. TMZ heard from unnamed sources that the two were having an argument when the accident happened. The website adds that no other cars were involved, and there weren't any injuries.

However, Bobbi Kristina's attorney tells CNN that the 19-year-old was not in the car.

Having a damaged vehicle on private property isn't a violation, and police need to determine if there's a next step.

In the meantime, Bobbi Kristina is gearing up for her family's Lifetime reality show, "The Houstons: On Our Own," which is set to go on October 24 at 9 p.m.

1. lady d

P S IF I MISSPELLED SOMETHING ... U GET THE POINT...STOP THE HATE & NEGATIVITY PLEASE...MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU;-)

October 12, 2012 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  2. lady d

Maybe she loves her gap.LOREN HUTTON WAS A FAMOUS MODEL WITH A GAP & WHAT ABOUT DAVID LETTERMAN? PITY YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY 2 FIX YOURSELF! GET A LIFE & NO 1 IS PUSHING GOD OR RELIGION ON U.IF U WERE ON YOUR DEATH BED THE 1 THING U WOULD ASK IS 4 GOD 2 HEAL U OR YOUR LOVED 1. I PRAY 4 EVERYONE & 4 MYSELF AS WELL..... PEACE LOVE & SOOOUL TRAIN OR MAYBE TRAIN WREAK THE WAY SOME OF U THINK.:)

October 12, 2012 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  3. Ruth

The Houstons are now using this girl to make money, the last things she needs is a reality show. She had the stress of her mother passing away and now she has to deal with the stress of cameras following her and her dysfunctional, greedy family around every hour of the day. Shameful what families will do for money.

September 27, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  4. we know...

the family is loaded with problems.

September 27, 2012 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  5. everyone know she has a ....

dysfuntional family...everyone in the media always knew.

September 27, 2012 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  6. we support bobbie kristina

i can't wait to hear her new cd.

September 27, 2012 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
    • harmo--please bow your heads this morning in silence

let uss pray

Harmon Wireed-For the "Religious"

love the the Lord, he heard my cry
      And pitied every groan, long as I, I live
      And troubles rise, I hasten to his throne

Chorus:
      Oh, I love the Lord
      I sure do, surely do love the Lord
      He heard, he heard my cry
      And pitied every groan, yes he did
      Every groan
      Long as I live, long as I, I live
      And troubles rise, troubles rise
      I hasten to to to to to
      I'll hasten to his throne hold on hold on
      Tears are streaming down my eyes
      [ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-love-the-lord-lyrics-whitney-houston.html ]

Yes I will, I'll run

I'll hasten, I'll hasten to his, his throne
      Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
      I'll hasten, hasten to his throne
      Surely gonna be here

September 27, 2012 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Big Shiz

How many times do I have to ask you to stop. Please get some help. God is differnt for every one,stop pushing your way of worship on us.

September 27, 2012 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  7. Tiredofyounolifers

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE, LETS PUT YOUR CRAP IN THE MEDIA, YOU KNOW THERE IS AN ALCOHOLIC AND A CRACKHEAD IN YOUR FAMILY ALSO, BUT YOU CALL THEM,MOM, SISTER, DA or BROTHER. BIG DIFFERENCE IS, YOU ARE BROKE AND BK HAS MONEY, SHE ALREADY HAS ONE LEG UP ON YOU DUMMIES, MORE THAN HALF OF YOU WILL WATCH THE SHOW JUST SO YOU CAN GET ON HERE AND TRY TO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE WHEN YOUR FAMILY IS 100 TIMEWS WORSE, ---GET A LIFE--

September 27, 2012 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  8. BigRed29102

Look who her parents is, two crack heads....Remember, the nut does not fall far from the tree, like parents like daughter, it a cover-up, she better be lucky that she came out of the accident with her life!!

September 27, 2012 at 5:37 am | Report abuse |
    • LAUGHING AT YOU ALL

You need an english and grammar tutor, if you are gonna try and talk about someone, make sure your grammar is correct, IDIOT. Who are your parents and what have they done to make you so great. Oh yea, I know, your mama forgot to SWALLOW you.

September 27, 2012 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Diva in Milwaukee

Your the NUT *witch* yooooo broke Ass!

October 18, 2012 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  9. tricia

I AM NOT GOING TO PRAY FOR A DRUG ADDICT , WHO WAS SO STUPID TO THROW HER LIFE AWAY.

September 27, 2012 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
    • LAUGHING AT YOU ALL

But you did pray for that alcodolic or crackhead in your family, right. It didn't work, right, they are still getting high, is that why you are so angry at these rich people

September 27, 2012 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Diva in Milwaukee

NO you should'nt, you should Pray for yourself because you forgot to put a capital T on your first name you dummy, tricia

October 18, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Mike

She’s a chicken head …what do u expect

September 26, 2012 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Carrie

ok you keep posting the hymnal. why do you keep posting the same hymn? if i had the money i'd get my teeth fixed and they aren't super bad but that's me. maybe she's happy with the way she looks. it's what's on the inside that counts not the outside.

September 26, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  12. ka'ren

hello,CNN! i really hope you guys (the media) leave bobby kristina alone, let her live her life now! stop starting gossip about her! shame on you! let whitney r.i.p! bobby kristina has had a sad life! let her begin to enjoy! i don't want to here anything else about the poor child!

September 26, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • siamor

I think we all should stop listening to the media. Leave her alone and pray for her to our own selves and worry about our own children and relatives. Its nobody's business. Not to mention, none of this information besides the crash is factual.So lets not have a deep conversation or a debate on her life up here. She is a celebrity child..but unfortunately the media magnifies everything and we all assume that her life is our business. She is a human being..and her boyfriend crashed a car. thats the only fact.. keep it moving .

September 26, 2012 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  13. HANNAH

This child needs help and guidance from someone who is not out to exploit and get money from her. I do not think that this boy is in love with her. I do think that he is in love with all the money and fame that comes with her. I cannot understand why her father or someone is not stepping in. They can take her to court and get conservatorship over her just like Britney's father did to ensure her safety and get her on a correct path. If she was my child,niece, grandaughter, or family member and that picture popped up of that young man with that gun I would have him arrested and her placed into a facility to get help. If I had to guess I would say that she was in the car and that they were drunk or high .Get real 4:00a.m. your not out playing chess. But they hid out so that no drugs or booze would show up in their system. She is lucky this time that she was able to walk away from the car safely. And she can try and fib to protect him by saying she was not in the car, she may be afraid of him and his gun toting ways. You would think that with what happened to her mama that she would have been so scared that she would do right for herself. Get into college and get a degree. Not getting into a car accident at 4:00a.m. , leaving the scene, and riding and living with a brother/lover who totes a gun. Bobby Brown is a fierce father and he can put a stop to this by having her Grams or someone to go to court and get conservatorship over her and get her away from that young man. Get her some help before everyone is standing at another grave site. She has the potential to make something out of herself with the right guidance. I am sure that her mama would not want her following in her footsteps with the drugs and booze. She would want better for her. Thoughts and prayers go out to both the Houston and the Brown family because they need to come together and put all the bad in the past and help this young lady out.Before that boy hurts her or she herself and it is to late. May God Guide and Strengthen all of you. And may Bobbi Kristina realize that she herself needs to want to change and do better for herself and that partly consist of geting rid of negativity and users. You have family seek advice and let them help you. Good Luck and God Bless.

September 26, 2012 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Sokman

Clive Davis said she had her mother's pipes... Wonder what she smokes in them? Friends don't let friends bathe high

September 26, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  15. thank god

clive davis said she has her mothers pipes

September 26, 2012 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  16. wrong

she sings just like her mother...and working on a new album

September 26, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  17. well?

like mom amd dad like daughter,except she has no known talent.

September 26, 2012 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  18. BK

i hope this boyfriend is a positive role for her and she is not heading down her parents path..that's not good.

September 26, 2012 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |

I'll hasten, hasten to his throne
    Surely gonna be here

September 26, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply

September 26, 2012 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply

September 26, 2012 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • RBurns

Was that really necessary......don't believe anyone cared for your comment

September 26, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Voice of Reason

No crime, no witnesses, no injuries, just hearsay. Someone please tell me why this is a story? Must be a very slow news day...

September 26, 2012 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Andrew

Who cares????

September 26, 2012 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Jenna

I hope Survivor will no on tonight

September 26, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Betty Boo

Would the religious fanatic please shut the phuck up and go to hell while you're at it?! Probably hasn't set foot in a church since birth and got the nerve to be spewing this nonsense!

September 26, 2012 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Betty Boo

Stop talking about the girl's teeth! Damn! Some of y'all got, cracked, yellow or green teeth with black borders around them. A few of you have ridges and I ain't talkin' 'bout Ruffles chips either! As the commercial says, if you aren't whitening then you're yellowing. The girl is in pain. She lost her mother and is still probably grieving that loss. Her parents destructive ways were flaunted in her face and she had to deal with that for years. Just pray for her and get "your" damn teeth scaled while you're at it.

September 26, 2012 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  25. MadameK

As long as she's okay! But come on! There are ALWAYS plenty of decent, humble, and virtuous non-famous people getting into car accidents every single day at no fault of their own and end up dying sooner like all the good ones do. Why not show more sympathy for them than for all these trashy individuals like Hollyweird celebrity low lives that do NOTHING for society but set a poor example to our generation and our future descendents.

September 26, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  26. So true

Bow Our Heads For The Lord

Harmon Wireed-For the "Religious"

love the the Lord, he heard my cry

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    I'll hasten, hasten to his throne
    Surely gonna be here

September 26, 2012 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse | Reply

September 26, 2012 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Dee

Why would anyone want to watch a reality show about these people? I'll bet she and her boyfriend were fighting and he wrecked the car because of it. And I agree with a lot of you- that girl needs to get to an orthodontist! Ever heard of invisalign, BK?

September 26, 2012 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • John W.

Anymore, low-blow, nasty, and judgmental comments you want to make about people you've never met or whom have never said or done anything bad to you? Is this how you start your day? What a pleasant person you must be in person.

September 26, 2012 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Bow Our Heads For The Lord

Harmon Wireed-For the "Religious"

love the the Lord, he heard my cry

I'll hasten, I'll hasten to his, his throne
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    I'll hasten, hasten to his throne
    Surely gonna be here

September 26, 2012 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • SHUT UP AND THING....

this is not private church.

September 26, 2012 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • goldie

Mother of god....really???? what's with the hymnal?
      And aside from that....who the hell cares about the Houston's lives???? A t.v. show? Why????? Because Whitney died after an out of control life? We all became aware of her excesses through her insane interviews, sweat soaked performances totallly devoid of the amazing voice she squandered thanks to drug addiction....I don't understand why anyone is even remotely interested in this child for one thing, but to broadcast this kid's life – that reportedly frighteningly resembles her mother's when it comes to drugs, etc – is an absolute travesty. Leave the kid alone, for god's sake.

September 26, 2012 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  29. that

LiLo was giving her driving lessons.

September 26, 2012 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Dirtystone

A "smaller" man could get his junk stuck between her teeth. All that money and no orthodontist?

September 26, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Baby

That's what the fight was about....That big space in her teeth that you can drive a car through!!!!!

September 26, 2012 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  31. mariachavez

i wonder what car they are driving now.

September 26, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  32. let uss pray

Harmon Wireed-For the "Religious"

love the the Lord, he heard my cry

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
    I'll hasten, hasten to his throne
    Surely gonna be here

September 26, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |

September 26, 2012 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Shiz

I pray you shut the fuk up

September 26, 2012 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • ravenmortal

What are you on, pray tell?

September 26, 2012 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • writingmomma

As the bible says, "there is a season for all", "there is a time for everything under the sun", this is not the time for this. Go write it on the blogs that are discussing religious poetry.

September 26, 2012 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Destined2Win

In life we all make mistakes and clearly Bobbi Christina has made hers. No one has the right to judge. Regardless of how she looks and the money that she has if she is broken all of that does not matter. Instead of making rude comments Pray for her. We all have problems and no one on this earth is perfect. Take a look in the mirror and reevaluate your own before you go trying to evaluate someelses mistakes. God Bless

September 26, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  34. David

Ohhh, I thought the headline said, "Whitney Houston's daughter IS a wreck". Sorry, my bad.

September 26, 2012 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  35. gee..

we are so worry this happeened.

September 26, 2012 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Harmon Wireed---For the "Religious"

love the the Lord, he heard my cry

Surely gonna be here

September 26, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  39. brea

Obama did it

September 26, 2012 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  40. annie

just like her mom.... high.

September 26, 2012 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Lamont

Why you always be picking on us African Americans. You just cant stand it we be rich an successful. An tallented too. White people be so bland like crac ker or something

September 26, 2012 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kon

Clearly, your response is for the sake of jeering someone up. Get a life.

September 26, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • brea

please stop writing, its hurting my head and my eyes

September 26, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kon

My weenie feels funny. Would you check it for me?

September 26, 2012 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sarita

Am I supposed to take you seriously? Its rather difficult to do so when you can't spell or take the time completely spell out the word "and"

September 26, 2012 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • ctbeckyw

Successful? Talented? Rich? You SURE you're talking about Bobby Kristina? She's none of the above.

September 26, 2012 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  42. harmon brothersss

this is true...i got a big asss i need to work on also

September 26, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  43. dgdm1

Afraid of the dentist? All that money and you walk around with bad teeth? An inch of space between your two front teeth, come on now!

September 26, 2012 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lamont

That her soul space you crac ker head.

September 26, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Saint

jealous much!

September 26, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • maa

You all should be ashamed about all you are saying about this young lady, it is plain wrong
      and rude. She has been thru alot, all you all can see is the outer not stopping to even think about
      how she feels and going thru in the inside. I just wish her the best and that she has great support around her.

September 26, 2012 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Lunita

I feel badly for this young woman. She just lost her mom, she's obviously still grieving, and then you have all these jerks who enjoy seeing this. I hope she gets the help and moral support she needs. She's young and she has her whole life ahead of her.

September 26, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  45. dgdm1

Another 'crack head'..................

September 26, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  46. ANalystgirl

Lord SOMEONE tell that poor child to go see an orthodontist!

September 26, 2012 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  47. deborah

She wasn't in the self destructive mode. She is working. No matter what you want to believethinking you know her and she is going to be self destructive. And she wasn't in the car so what are you talking about? You are just trying to through salt. Leave that girl alone.

September 26, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  48. WhyDoesThisMatter

Who gives a crap about Boobie Christina? Get your teeth fixed.

September 26, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Edward S.

I give her 3 years, before she is dead.

September 26, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Byteme

Or less.

September 26, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Essem Ijjang

you will die first

September 26, 2012 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brenda

That's not nice to put a limit on a person life only GOD knows when its her time instead of saying things like that pray for her it can make a difference

September 26, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandy

I am so glad i have job security...psyche nurse. here.There are many who need help for sure on these boards!!!

September 26, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • diva in milwaukee

your days are numbered to Mr PUNK

October 17, 2012 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  50. whitney and bobbie

were a train wreck..they had to break up–es

September 26, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  51. JMWT

Who to believe – TMZ or CNN. Either way this will not be the last time BKB will be in the news for errant behaviour.

September 26, 2012 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Hugh Jass

The media will chase her until they hunt her down and drive her to drink. Once they decide you might be valuable to paparazzis and tv, they never let you rest.

September 26, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Christine

An unfortunate twist of events. Hope that Bobbi K is alright. Not sure I like the sustained presence of Nick in her life. It has eerie shades of Whitney's troubled relationship with Bobby Brown. God be with Bobbi K.

September 26, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Poetik

Ummm...she wasn't driving the car. So what makes you two think she's in self destruct mode?

September 26, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Mark

Slow news day...

September 26, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Poetik

Carlos...she wasn't in the car according to the article, so what makes you think she's in self destruct mode?

September 26, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  57. harmonss wall

yes another problem of self destruction

September 26, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  58. carlos walls

It's sad,but it seems this young is in a self destruct mode.Help her before its' too late?

September 26, 2012 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandy

What part of not in the car did you not understand??? Try reading the article again.

September 26, 2012 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |