Today's news you might've missed:
- Usher has decided to postpone his upcoming Euphoria tour in Europe to the fall of 2013 in an effort to spend more time with his kids. He says in a statement: "The feeling of euphoria that I get when performing for you is indescribable. I love each and every one of you and thank you for being there every step of the way. I truly appreciate and am grateful for your support while I take this time to focus on my children and continue to evolve with my fans. Evolve or evaporate."
- "Sesame Street" meets "The Newsroom," "The Avengers" and "The Hunger Games" as Elmo, Cookie Monster and Grover adorably parody our more adult entertainment fare. [EW]
- Filed under "things we'd so watch" is FX's development of the movie "Fargo" for TV. Joel and Ethan Coen are helping to bring their cult classic to the small screen as an hour-long show. [Deadline]
- Our dream shindig list has expanded: Sofia Vergara would definitely be invited, but we'd also want the bromance of John Krasinski and Justin Theroux to be in attendance so they could serenade us with their rendition of "Call Me, Maybe," like they did at Jimmy Fallon's post-Emmys party. [Us Weekly]
- Steven Spielberg might have found a leading lady in Anne Hathaway, as she's said to be in talks for his adaptation of the sci-fi story "Robopocalypse." Thoughts? [THR]
- Nope, our love affair with Frank Ocean still hasn't ended. We've had his latest offering - in which he shows that he can rap just as well as he sings - on repeat today: [Frank Ocean's Tumblr]