If Kat Dennings is slouching on the Emmys red carpet, here's why
September 23rd, 2012

If Kat Dennings is slouching on the Emmys red carpet, here's why

"2 Broke Girls" actress Kat Dennings was "glam yet understated" in her strapless J. Mendel gown at the Emmys on Sunday, but she also had to watch her posture.

The neckline showed off Dennings' curves for sure, but that also made the 26-year-old a little nervous about suffering a wardrobe malfunction.

"If I stand up too straight, there is a possibility [of one]," Dennings told E!'s Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet. "So if I hunch, that’s why."

Thankfully, Dennings has back-up on the red carpet - her beau Nick Zano has "been alerted to the possibility of an emergency."

What do you think of Dennings' Emmys dress?

Filed under: Awards Season • Emmys

1. kat dennings Images

I do not even understand how I ended up right here, but I believed this put up was once good. I do not know who you're but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!

February 26, 2013 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  2. IndianaGreg

I think I speak for most men when I say....go ahead, stand up straight...if those puppies pop-out, they pop-out.

October 13, 2012 at 5:37 am | Report abuse |
  3. mike k

meh

October 10, 2012 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  4. Write an essay online

I’m very interested in historical fiction & non-fiction. I’d love to read these books!

September 24, 2012 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  5. teets

the dress is mean't for teets not for pancakes.

September 24, 2012 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  6. red dress

she liked it she she felt good in it thats all that matters.

September 24, 2012 at 6:19 am | Report abuse |
  7. rockhunter123

Her dress is nasty as it does not fit. So sick of these actresses thinking that we want to see their boobs. We don't and mine r better than hers, The designers need to go back to the drawing board and figure out the problem. U know she is uncomfortable. Not pretty!

September 23, 2012 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ben Teague

I don't believe you, show us.

September 24, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
    • fred

Jealous much.

September 24, 2012 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
    • the lady-

Looks beautiful in the dress. Why come on here and spit out such a hateful comment? I highly doubt yours are better. Could this hateful outburst be you don't like what is staring back at you when you look in the mirror?

September 24, 2012 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
    • John major

1. She never said she was uncomfortable
      2 I am sure she took precautions
      3?when you are this hot,Moho cares about fit.

September 25, 2012 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
  8. Survivor? No Way...

i'd rather be with balkie...

September 23, 2012 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Tracie

I'm skinny. A skinny girl. Maybe new episodes of The River or American Horror Story or Supernatural or The Walking Dead will be on soon. I saw the first episode of Survivor and this season doesn't look to promising. Guess we will still watch it, but none of the pretend contestants seem overly interesting.

September 23, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  10. friends

i'm about that size...the cups on the dress area had to be bigger..lol

September 23, 2012 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Tracie

I have address similar to it, except mind is black. It looks nice on her. Spaghetti straps wouldn't have taken away from it though. Or a nice pooop stain.

September 23, 2012 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Rando

Who's looking at the dress?

September 23, 2012 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  13. BoobExpert

i have worn those types of dress...if your friends are too big...you will be pulling the dress up all night.
    it has to fit perfectly at the bust area or forget it.

September 23, 2012 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  14. five finger death punch

BeautIful red dress. She should get that glue that would keep her top from falling. Why wear something if you are uncomfortable in it or afraid the b oo bs comes popping out. Don't think the guys would mind thou if they came flying out and hitting them in their eyes.

September 23, 2012 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |