Today's news you might've missed:
- Whatever your thoughts on Jennifer Aniston, you have to admit that she has great comedic timing. That said, we still wanted to laugh more than we actually did at this SmartWater ad, in which Jen Aniston is pregnant with triplets ... after already giving birth to Jimmy Kimmel.[YouTube]
- Amanda Bynes is taking heat from law enforcement and Lindsay Lohan, so we understand that she might feel the need to indulge in some retail therapy. We also wholeheartedly approve of her taking a taxi rather than attempting to drive on a suspended license in someone else's car or, we don't know, stealing one or something. (Her own ride was impounded, dontchaknow.) [E!]
- If all you want for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa is for "Les Miserables" to open on December 25, consider your wish granted, no Santa needed. [Variety]
- Ryan Lochte found Seth MacFarlane's parody of him on "Saturday Night Live" to be a little on the harsh side. Also: "I think he pegged me wrong." [Celebuzz]
- Penn Badgley does his best Jeff Buckley in the trailer for "Greetings from Tim Buckley" - what do you think?