While you were working ...
September 17th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Rumor of the day: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship is on the mend after Stew Scandal 2012. Someone must've figured out that the break-up was actually *bad* for publicity. [VF]
  • Here's a pair we sincerely hope finds a way to work it out: Cameras caught Will Arnett attending the 41st birthday party of his estranged wife Amy Poehler. [Us Weekly]
  • Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are no longer interested in pretending to hide the fact that they're dating, and have now taken their smooch sessions fully public, rather than the semi-public BS they were doing a few months ago. [E!]
  • We wish Wyclef Jean and Lauryn Hill could've worked out this paternity dispute in private, because it's really ruining us on "The Score." [Page Six]
  • Blake Lively's engagement ring, as one really should expect, is absolutely gawg-ous: [People]
  • The new season of "Girls" coming in January looks ... really happy. What's up with all the smiling and thoughtful sideways glances, Lena Dunham?

Filed under: While you were working

1. fft

this older woman is still "perky" and not exactly a used car...your right she is boring...lol

September 18, 2012 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Fudgpackin' Fernando

I was told I could find a bunch of loose men here. I just see a bunch of boring, old washer-women...

**BORRRRING!**

September 18, 2012 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  3. I think people are aware...

if there are children there then you don't expose your t-ts ...duh

September 18, 2012 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  4. '70's Survivor

Okay, I must be losing my aged-addled mind! I think it is great that Kutcher and Kunis are together. They are nearer to same age and they make a cute couple (might explain why they were cast together in their old tv show). Hope the cuteness and love lasts awhile. Robbie P , if you take her back, be sure to remember 3 letters...G..P...S..ha!

September 18, 2012 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  5. Thomas

I hope they put Kate Midleton on jail. Running around unclothed where people can see. There could have been children there.

September 18, 2012 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
  6. night

tff

September 17, 2012 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Kate & William

she has a right to be that way with the man she loves..the press should have left them alone.

September 17, 2012 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  8. what

You have relations with your cats? Thats f d up.

September 17, 2012 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. They also,

Kate and William, got snuck up on and had personal picture taken, they are sueing the dude. She got nice tatas too, yea that's part of the picture.

September 17, 2012 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Not all Guys

he may get her back at another time..some guys get weird like that

September 17, 2012 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Kristen and Other Young Women

i tell these young women all the time about these guys...he has to try to connect to you or its just doesn't work out....

September 17, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  12. They

kate & prince appear committed ...

September 17, 2012 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Dell

Me and my cats are in a wonderful relationship. They are a good family that never fuss at me. I like my 2 cats. Much nicer than people.

September 17, 2012 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  14. How

How did you like the pictures of kate and prince what is his name? Now that is a happy couple.

September 17, 2012 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  15. ChakaKahn

sources tell me this could have been a publicity stunt

September 17, 2012 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |