Today's news you might've missed:
- Rumor of the day: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship is on the mend after Stew Scandal 2012. Someone must've figured out that the break-up was actually *bad* for publicity. [VF]
- Here's a pair we sincerely hope finds a way to work it out: Cameras caught Will Arnett attending the 41st birthday party of his estranged wife Amy Poehler. [Us Weekly]
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are no longer interested in pretending to hide the fact that they're dating, and have now taken their smooch sessions fully public, rather than the semi-public BS they were doing a few months ago. [E!]
- We wish Wyclef Jean and Lauryn Hill could've worked out this paternity dispute in private, because it's really ruining us on "The Score." [Page Six]
- Blake Lively's engagement ring, as one really should expect, is absolutely gawg-ous: [People]
- The new season of "Girls" coming in January looks ... really happy. What's up with all the smiling and thoughtful sideways glances, Lena Dunham?