Emma Watson is back in movie theaters this week, stretching her talents beyond "Harry Potter."
She'll portray Sam in Friday's adaptation of "The Perks of Being A Wallflower," which was written and directed by the book's author, Stephen Chbosky.
The film follows an introverted high school freshman named Charlie (Logan Lerman) who discovers a bigger world when he falls in with a pair of seniors, Watson's Sam and Ezra Miller's Patrick, and their group of friends.
Here's what else you shouldn't miss this week:
- Starting at 8 p.m. ET, you can catch three episodes of "Revenge" on ABC in a mini-marathon that begins with the pilot and ends with the finale. (We guess you'll be enticed enough with these three hours of TV that you'll return September 30 for more.)
- Tonight, ABC goes country with performances from Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, Martina McBride, Faith Hill, Alan Jackson, Lady Antebellum and more on the three-hour "CMA Music Festival: Country's Night to Rock." The special starts at 8 p.m. ET.
- Fox's new hour-long drama about a Chicago surgeon (Jordana Spiro) who owes the Mafia, "The Mob Doctor," premieres tonight at 9 p.m. ET.
- At 10 p.m. on NBC, J.J. Abrams' "Revolution," about the drama that unfolds in a post-apocalyptic world without any electricity, will debut.
- Adorableness will run wild on "Letterman" tonight as both Mindy Kaling and Joseph Gordon-Levitt stop by.
- Two dancers will be chosen as the winners of this season of "So You Think You Can Dance" on Fox at 8 p.m. ET.
- If it seems like it was just two months ago that Katy Perry's "Part of Me" rock-doc was in theaters, that's because it was. If you missed it at the movies, it's now available on DVD/Blu-ray today, as is Joss Whedon's "The Cabin in the Woods."
- Although Kanye West's "Cruel Summer" already leaked, today is its official release date. Pink's also releasing a new album today, "The Truth About Love," and so are The Killers with "Battle Born."
- The music of MJ lives on this week with the 25th anniversary release of "Bad," a deluxe 3-CD set that also comes with a DVD.
- In new books this week, Ken Follett adds another installment to his "Century" trilogy with the release of "Winter of the World."
- Who will survive on this season of "Survivor" in the Philippines? Start placing your bets tonight at 8 p.m. ET on CBS.
- Amy Poehler's going to be a guest on "The Tonight Show" - think Leno will tease out any info regarding that recent (and dare we say shocking - we're still broken up about it) split from her husband Will Arnett?
- Lots happening on NBC tonight: First up, a "Saturday Night Live" election special at 8 p.m. ET ...
- ... Then the return of "Up All Night" at 8:30 p.m.
- And then the premieres of "The Office" and "Parks and Recreation" starting at 9 p.m. ET.
- The combination of Ricky Gervais and Conan O'Brien sounds irresistible - catch it at 11:00 p.m. ET on TBS.
- Joining the adaptation of "The Perks of Being A Wallflower" in theaters today is Jennifer Lawrence's thriller "House at the End of the Street," "Dredd 3-D," and Clint Eastwood's baseball movie that also stars Justin Timberlake and Amy Adams, "Trouble with the Curve."