Heidi Klum's dating the bodyguard: He's a great man
September 13th, 2012

Heidi Klum's dating the bodyguard: He's a great man

Heidi Klum maintains that she wasn't "fornicating with the help" or anyone else while she was married to ex-husband Seal, but she is owning up to the reports that she has a blossoming connection with her bodyguard, Martin Kirsten.

On Katie Couric's new show "Katie" Wednesday, Klum told the anchor-turned-daytime personality that she does want to date again, and she's trying to give any new relationships a fighting chance.

"I've known him for four years, and he's been with our family for the last four years. He's cared for our entire family, mostly for our four children [and] helped us tremendously," Klum said. "I trust him, I trust him with my children's life. He's a great man, and we just got to know each other from a completely different side."

This isn't exactly a "relationship" relationship yet, though. "I don't even know if I can call it that," Klum told Couric. "It just started. I don't know where it's going to go."

As for her relationship with her ex, they're trying to find a way to be friends.

"I don't know if we're the greatest friends right now, especially, you know, the things that he said. We're in an OK place," the 39-year-old mom of four said. "He has a very unique choice of words, I'm used to them. Obviously, I don't know, I don't love that and obviously it's not true. I never looked at another man while I was with him. And it's hard when you think that he thinks that. He's moved on. When we separated, he moved on and so have I."

With their relationship being a "work in progress," Klum is focusing on her kids. "My oldest is 8, my youngest is turning 3, and I'm thinking about them. I want to be a good mom for them. I'm taking it one day at a time."

Filed under: Celebrities

1. InnaXcellentx

I like what you guys are up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my web site :). InnaXcellentx http://naktefrauen.tumblr.com

February 12, 2013 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
  2. w5cdt

Heidi...please eat an extra cheeseburger for me.

October 10, 2012 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Rick L

This guy Martin is not a "great man" – He ius a fornicator and an adulterer.

October 9, 2012 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  4. mixed

no sir.....

no sir....

no sir, I don't like it...

October 7, 2012 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |
  5. David Stone

Look, the girl got used to a big long black snake, and she is never gonna be happy with white mean. You know what they say, once you go black you never go back.

October 3, 2012 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  6. kate

MAN, where is the CNN MEDIATOR when you NEED one? So many bored, uneducated idiots commenting tonight.

September 26, 2012 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  7. tienda informatica online

I'll right away grasp your rss feed as I can't to find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly allow me understand in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

September 25, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  8. milf

A # 1

September 20, 2012 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mess of a Couple

Heidi doesn't romp..she's a controlling idiot who i'm glad seal told to hit the road. guys are much stronger now an tell these wives..."its time for you to depart"....Seal will meet another and heidi needs to find someone to put her
    fat ass in control

September 18, 2012 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • صدگ

Do you know Heidi Klum personally? If not, I don't understand how you can post this information about her.
      Haha.
      Also, sorry, but she definitely isn't fat.

September 26, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Nadine

You have to be a pathetic piece of trash to attack children.

September 17, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  11. dirtt

she will let anyone bang her if she married that greasy pock marked knuckl dragger. her children look like they have brello pads for hair...what !? me a racist...could be.

September 17, 2012 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Deb Ed

I would say you are racist. Not to mention heartless. A persons looks do not matter. It's what's inside that counts.

September 23, 2012 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
    • asd

Milk + crap = crap

She should just lay out in the street naked and let whatever make her pregnant and she would do better then she did

September 28, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • David Stone

Look, the brother was ugly I'll give you that, but you know he was packin' heat down below.

October 3, 2012 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  12. queenbee

Although it is a fantasy and dream come true for all the "regular hangers on" of stars and the famous–EVERYONE with a brain knows it is a very bad idea to scr3w the help. You just don't do it–it rarely works out. Cher could tell you...as could Elizabeth Taylor and the Arnold. When you get involved with people of a totally different social strata and background who basically orbit around the famous–you have just got involved with gold diggers with huge problems and lots more baggage than the star already has.

This is about someon'e llbido really needing to be filled and grabbing what was handy. Odds are high, when this is over, Heidi will be revealed to have just suffered from post model hoe-dom and the requisite need to gape open for anything that comes by at the right time–not a good show–no matter what–and ol' body guard is likely to be history in a few with maybe some money and stuff he stole from her to show for his romps.

September 17, 2012 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  13. supersjh

I'm shocked and disgusted by all the posts lambasting the hair of her biracial children! Apparently none of you are familiar with natural hair care and natural hair styling. I've looked at many photos of her with her children and in not one of them did I find that her children looked as bad as some of you have said. There is no one right way to style or treat their ethnic hair, and only in America does the vast majority of the populace seem to subscribe to such an ideal.

September 17, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
    • ads

I heard she is dating a Mountain gorilla from Nigeria.

September 28, 2012 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • SayWhat

I'm shocked and disgusted that you view extra-species breeding as acceptable. You know there is a reason donkeys have long legs . . .

October 8, 2012 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  14. Gomez_Addams

What a pig, procreating with this Kaffir....

September 16, 2012 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Olaf Big

Now it gets really-really boring. An aging model falling for a bodyguard. Tacky, very tacky... I thought the lady had a touch of class.

September 16, 2012 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • adasd

Class????? After laying down with a dirty neanderthal? Disgusting worse the Bullock

September 28, 2012 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  16. casual

and fun. that's what he has to do for now.

September 16, 2012 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Good Riddens

glad pinniped woke up..sheesh

September 16, 2012 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  18. ---m---

seal is not a fool and got tired of the game–

September 16, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  19. throwdown(m)

for me i like casual relationships right now..not ready for a full committment. Seal on the other hand did the right thing, heidi is not "there" if you know what i mean.

September 16, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Frank Lee

It's time she saw the light and moved on. Imagine thinking she had a future in a relationship with a pinniped!

September 16, 2012 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  21. itsallgoodnroanoke

Why in the Sam Hell are You Explaining about your love life, You were with Seal and Its over, Stop telling people about this romance. The hell with all of us and do your thing. Seal was Not with you and Seal needs to find him a new love. He had a wonderful woman and lost it. Damn nerve saying, she is fooling with the help. He damn look like the BUTLER. The SEAL FOOL....

September 16, 2012 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  22. itsallgoodnroanoke

Why in the Sam Hell are You Explaining about your love life, You were with Seal and Its over, Stop telling people about this romance. The hell with all of us and do your thing. Seal was MEAN to you and Seal needs to find him a new love. He had a wonderful woman and lost it. Damn nerve saying, she is fooling with the help. He damn look like the BUTLER. The SEAL FOOL....

September 16, 2012 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Laura

Now this ho is selling products for children....... she is a real disgrace.

September 16, 2012 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  24. nag

men are changing now.

September 16, 2012 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
  25. Thanks!!!

great statements from the men.

September 16, 2012 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
  26. ugh...

she was maniuplating also,seal did not fall for the control..he said check? goodbye..i respect seal..but not the marriage-mu male friends all said the same thing..."she nags me all day then i have to get in bed with her"? no way...

men are slowly change now they want the right fit.

September 16, 2012 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
  27. kahsimana

Falling for the bodyguard for women is similar to men falling for their maids. No difference.

September 16, 2012 at 1:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Frank Lee

Are you sure about that? My maid couldn't pick me up, throw me out a window and kill me with her bare hands.

September 16, 2012 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vader

Really? Mine could...

September 21, 2012 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Rhonda & Cosmo

She's over. Porking her now would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. Loose as a goose. Find some sweet new 'tang, Seal.

September 15, 2012 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pink

Ur just jealous.... Turns out that the myth "once you go black, you don't go back" is not true after all! Hahahahaha

September 16, 2012 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • David Stone

That's it right there, he turned that sh t out and now it's on to some new tight stuff.

October 3, 2012 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  29. laylay

bye heidi.

September 15, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Seal...

glad you dumped .... sorry i do not respect the marriage.

September 15, 2012 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • VoiceOfReason

Who the F do you think cares about YOU "respecting" anybody's marriage?

September 16, 2012 at 6:10 am | Report abuse |
  31. Kish

C'mon people, stop with the double standard already. How many rich married men have been attracted to the nanny that was caring for their children? She is with someone who she trusts with her kids...it's a start. After the reports about Seal's anger issues, I'm sure it's more appealing for her to be with someone nurturing. But at the end of the day, it's their business, not ours.

September 15, 2012 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  32. uwatch

Seal had to make a decision...

September 14, 2012 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  33. lyn

wow there sure are alot of jealous haters commenting? I wish her nothing but the best, her children are beautiful with their hair anyway at all! Heidi is an icon and has branded herself well. she looks immensely happier in recent picturesthe past couple years. Best if luck to her again and her children all other naysayers need to mind their own business

September 14, 2012 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Please pick up a book on the basics of English writing, as your writing is so bad I could barely focus on anything you were trying to say.

September 16, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  34. malsings07

Heidi doesn't know what she wants are what she's doing. She'll continue the affair with the body guard c'mon they were fooling around before her and Seal were seperated.

September 14, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  35. susu

Heidi, why are you even getting involved with your bodyguard?? He is your EMPLOYEE and you are his BOSS. Shame on you. Are you even fully divorced yet and you're already in a relationship?? I realize that you've "known him for four years" but why go from one relationship (you know, your soon-to-be-ex-husband, Seal....) to a new relationship in zero time? The healthiest thing for you to do is to be single for at least a couple of years, think about what happened to your relationship with Seal (after all, it takes two to make a relationship and two to mess it up.....) and get to know yourself all over again.

September 14, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim

THank you Dr. Phool.

September 15, 2012 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • bitnar

I don't know why that's that standard advice given to everyone. Those that wait months or years between relationships probably don't have any good prospects at the time for whatever reason (not their fault, just timing and geography and luck). Although I agree one needs a little time, often that time happens before the world finds out about the end of a relationship. Waiting is just for everyone else's benefit. Her relationship with Seal ended long before their divorce will be finalized. It's very difficult and not necessarily productive to walk away from an opportunity when it presents itself, as rare as those opportunities are.

September 15, 2012 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • hZ

Waiting is a good idea unless you're way more reflective than most people and really understand what went wrong. People tend to think it's all their ex's fault at first. it takes time to really understand what your part in te failed relation was and if you latch onto someone else too soon tere's the tendency to project some of your ex's adults onto them unfairly. I would not even consider dating someone who has not been DIVORCED for a year or more. separation often does not cut it.

September 17, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Jay G

Heidi > Seal

After being with a girlish man for the past however many years, it's not surprising she's latching onto somebody who's a little tougher and reliable.

September 14, 2012 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • JV

You are an idiot. Please don't be married or procreate.

September 14, 2012 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kellee

Pleeeeeease a gay black man is tougher than the toughest white men. That is why white men owns more guns than any other race, because they are scared punks that can't protect their family.

September 14, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeeper

Kellee must is a little black racist turd burgler.

September 15, 2012 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  37. blaster40

Always said he was WAY too ugly for her !

September 14, 2012 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • thorns

have you seen her recent photos? he looks much better than her.....

September 15, 2012 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  38. txtriathlete1967

How creepy is that for Heidi and Seal's kids; mom goes from schtupping Seal to now schtupping the bodyguard that has been part of the kids lives for the past four years. Glad they are rich because those kids are going to need serious therapy when they get older...

September 14, 2012 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  39. truefax

Honestly though she should learn how to take care of her biracial children's hair. It's pathetic.

September 14, 2012 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  40. moveover

I guess she thought Seal was good enough to knock her up three times & adopt her out of wedlock kid Leni by her former byfriend (the little girl whose father wanted nothing to do with her)......but Seal wasn't good enough for her to hang on to.
    Having seen pix of Klum's daughter Leni with her hair so perfect compared to the wild out of control hair of Seal's three bi-racial kids, the three children look unkempt. If Klum doesn't know how to properly groom the hair of her bi-racial or black children she should take them to someone who knows how to groom the hair of black or bi-racial children.

September 14, 2012 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • NattyBlue

My, my moveover. Sounds like you need to get a life.

September 14, 2012 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sara

You are totally right this woman has millions of dollar so there is no excuse why your children should look like that. Whenever I see picture of Leni she is well put together and the mix race kids look like they can from the ghetto.

September 14, 2012 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

YES!!! It is VERY important that children (and all races) conform to the 'look' that the dominant group feels is best for them. It is MUCH better to have stylish looking hair than clean hair.

September 14, 2012 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

Are you also saying that Seal though she was good enough to 'knock' up and then move on - or does it work best for your agenda to only demonize her? Also, since Seal is rather likely to be familiar with hair care himself why do you not also apply the same level or 'own-ness" to him regarding what you feel about the 'look' of the children's hair? Or is it that woman ONLY should be responsible for such. Since Heidi has made more money (and been in more demand) than Seal each and every year that they have bee married perhaps he could help with such issues - so the look of THEIR children can meet YOUR expectations.

September 14, 2012 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Moveover

Not MY expectations Thomas, we all know we are often judged by our appearance, & kids are prime targets of their peer groups.........no matter what...money or no money.....combing or fixing your hair doesn't take much. Seal has NO hair, & most guys don't know how to style kid's hair. If Klum is going to let the kids hair be natural at least keep the lenght shorter & more manageable for the kids, Klum or her nanny to do on their own.. Leni seems well dressed, her other three kids look like ragamuffins. Her 2nd little girl is adorable but her wild out of control hair makes it look like Klum doesn't care about her. It doesn't cost alot of money to keep one's hair looking decent, so it's definately NOT a matter of who has the most money. .

September 14, 2012 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • amy

They are children...period. Why the need for adjectives based on the color/shade of their skin????? Really not necessary and just plain wrong. What's your point in doing so?

September 15, 2012 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Byrd

Lady Gaga's new perfume comes in a special Heidi size.

September 14, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  42. mark edwards

She probably got tired of that scar, OMG what happened?

September 14, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • JV

It is a tribal scar done on purpose. WOW, maybe do a bit of research before you blow opinion out of your rectum. Plus I am sure Seal is 100 times better looking than you...

September 14, 2012 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mycommoncents

JV, Seal got the scars from the disease Lupus (DLE), maybe you should do some research before blowing replies out of your rectum. Other than that, I agree with your assessment.

September 14, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  43. heliocracy

All I want is for her to learn to pronounce English contractions, like "I'll" and "You're," which she currently pronounces like "I" and "You."

September 14, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Byrd

Looks like Heidi moved on long before she broke the Seal. Think it was on the 7th...

September 14, 2012 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  45. Dan

I'll bet he's got a big one too.

September 14, 2012 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  46. here's a mental challenge for today

bite me

September 14, 2012 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  47. Dr swollen

Where is eddie munster when you need him most. gee pop why is everyone on this blog mentaly challenged.

September 14, 2012 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  48. heidi sucks

divorce the b-tch

September 14, 2012 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  49. i'm scared of you...

is your makeup on yet? Butch

September 14, 2012 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  50. old3putt

Schtuping the help. A time honored tradition.

September 14, 2012 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  51. LP

she's still beautiful and i'm sure a good mother but he just could not resolve the issues with. he'll be with someone more suitable for him.

September 14, 2012 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
  52. Ifok

Seal said it was time

September 14, 2012 at 6:03 am | Report abuse |
  53. Ifok

seal love children..he just could not take her anymore...simple..

September 14, 2012 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  54. Sebatian Kent

Heidi is a beautiful babe who was bless with a hell of a body for a white babe. Unfortunately @ 39, that will start to fail her so she better have something else to fall back on attractionwise and $$ ain`t it. Heidi has issues of some sort: that seems clear cause her 1st baby daddy didn`t want her either. She is flawed in some way. We just don`t know.

September 14, 2012 at 2:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Jackson

At 39, her body will start to fail her? Google Jane Fonda at Cannes this year. At 75, she puts women half her age to shame.

September 14, 2012 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Meggan

We are all flawed in some way.

September 14, 2012 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Bribarian

heidi klum is a braindead wh0re

September 14, 2012 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  56. Sebastian

Nice, and funny as hell.

September 14, 2012 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  57. Kevin kofi

Move on no question asked.

September 14, 2012 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  58. darrenhankins

what a sluuuttt

September 14, 2012 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  59. Kevin kofi

No question asked!Heidi, u've got d clearance to fly and land. However, Martini watch out for d storm.

September 14, 2012 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  60. Denise

Not really sure why the color of their skin matters in the demise of their marriage, for those who chose to comment in that vein.

September 13, 2012 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  61. SKY

NOT FORNICATING THEN OK BUT FORNICATING NOW...ITS OK 75% OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO CLAIM
    TO BE CHRISTIANS ARE FORNICATING THEY FEAR NOT GOD THEY ARE SLAVES TO SIN...

September 13, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andrew

LoL! People with these sentiments actually read CNN? God bless you for trying to better yourself.

September 13, 2012 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sinner

Sinning is great. You should try it sometime. Maybe it you will enjoy it and stop trolling on the internet. Enough, I must go back to sinning...ahh...sinning

September 14, 2012 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
    • ah...

@sinner- too funny!

September 14, 2012 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Really?

Obviously, you're not getting any... perhaps Heidi got tired of someone who was too possessive. Also, why is her most personal life any of our business? I keep seeing headlines about her so-over marriage, and I finally read one. We're still hashing over this stuff, when there is actually something of REAL going on in the world?

September 14, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Orenthal James

Seal – my wife Nicole pulled the same s*** on me. Call me Dog.

September 13, 2012 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Old School

Oy ...the ignorance on this blog is astounding

September 13, 2012 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Leftovers

Remember back when they got together Seal was the only guy who wanted her since she was knocked up and the babies daddy didnt want anything to do with her. Seal deserves some credit.

September 13, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • JewJew

I totally agree! Seal has proven himself to be credible. If a man can allow u into his life while u carry another man's child and love you unconditionally – that is a real MAN.... Heidi could have given the marriage a chance by committing to work harder on it... it is hard work you know!?! A good one doesnt come easy or grow on trees...

September 14, 2012 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Thomas

YESSS thats its the ONLY man a wealthy successfully (loaded) super model could get would be Seal .. .not quite sure you meant this as compliment to Seal or real put down since he was obviously so low as that was all he could get - by your logic. Certainly, in today's world a child out of wedlock sends the mother to the gallows of public perception instead of holding out as someone who maintained her pregnancy, had her baby and raised thew child without any contribution from the 's perm ' donating father - who I note escapes your criticism . Perhaps you are m uslim and using s hira law

September 14, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  65. niscao

I'm sorry technically she is his daughter... he adopted her.

September 13, 2012 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  66. 2 Divorced Friends

i 've decent divorces..you have to have system even when you divorces. my friends kids are fine, grown up, both parents remarried..it seems fine

September 13, 2012 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  67. mom

Klum and Seal didn't look like they had much in common to begin with. People should really think things through before they decide to have children. It seems as though some couples break up for little or no reason. They get bored with each other so they split up. Marriage is hard, you have to work at it all the time. I wish them well, but the children are the ones who are paying the price for their parents' bad decisions.

September 13, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Orenthal James

Where am da white womens?

September 13, 2012 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Jungle fever

And who said black guys only dated fat ugly white girls?oh yeah the ones who watch too much Maury

September 13, 2012 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  70. LovePower

Seal had to let her go.

September 13, 2012 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  71. SingAPsalm

@blueboy. Seal and Heidi have 3 kids together that are biracial. Her oldest child Leni's biological father is Flavio Briatore. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. He has no been involved in her life, so Seal has helped Heidi raise her.

September 13, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Raine

Seal adopted her daughter Leni so mnow Leni is one of Seal's kids.

September 14, 2012 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  72. deepak

I just came

September 13, 2012 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  73. The Power of Love/Love Power...

Luther Vandross... read it and memorize it.

September 13, 2012 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  74. LovePower

even if he finds someone closer to his age...he has to be happy..she's just way to annoying

September 13, 2012 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Seal and that idiot

doesn't matter who has what...they are both protected i am sure.

September 13, 2012 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Lickity Split

Good for Seal. Her best years are behind her. Go get a young model.

September 13, 2012 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  77. PreNup?

you betcha...Seal is not a fool

September 13, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • anna

Perhaps not a fool, but oh is he ugly. I really wouldnt like to wake up have have him as the first thing i see, scary!

September 14, 2012 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  78. Martin?

as in Martin Payne...I love that show..that show is so funny!!!

September 13, 2012 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Monkey Man

I wonder if they had a prenup? She clearly has more money than Seal. He was a one hit wonder at best.

September 13, 2012 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • lover

Oh come on, he had a hit with songs like Just met a white girl and she likes me, One white person don't make you feel good & who could forget The night is black and white , I think that one went gold.

Just say N.

September 13, 2012 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sebastian

Lover. The only thing worse than your humor, is your grammar.
      Dumb @ss

September 14, 2012 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  80. Bobby

Banging the help is only fun in private. Once you get busted you have to say it wasnt going on earlier yadda yadda. I give them 3 more months tops.

September 13, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Seal has had enough...

seal had to change the channel fast!

September 13, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  82. The truth

Hopefully, he's white.

September 13, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  83. good for seal

Seal is not stupid and he dumped her...and stop using female name with male comments. you people need medications

September 13, 2012 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Lolly

Good job, Heidi, at explaining your current love (not that you have to explain this to anyone)! I've lost respect for Seal for saying what he did – and if he's used to using words to convey suggestive meanings, then he's a total cad. I hope your new relationship becomes stronger each day and that you find the unconditional love you missed out when with Seal. Good luck to you and Martin!

September 13, 2012 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  85. cnnlicksit

Seal sucks and always did.

September 13, 2012 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Chris Brown

Ill date her, if she can take a punch.

September 13, 2012 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Glad Seal Got Rid of Her

seal had to get rid of her finally..she's a controlling mess.

September 13, 2012 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Olim

I have been living in Germany for a very long time, german ladies are control freaks. I glad Seal finally got rid of her.

September 17, 2012 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
  88. blueboy

Agree interracial is likely key. But now that she has 4 bi racial kids with him. Any guy that gets with her is clearly after the fame and money.

September 13, 2012 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sebastian

Interacial isn't a key. That's so Americana of you. Have you ever been to Europe, you moron? They see no color.

September 14, 2012 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Svenghooli

SEBASTION: Wow, you are the most galactic friggin idiot I have ever seen on here.....Lets see, Europeans killed about 13 MILLION people about 60 years ago....remember that you EuroTrash loser...and that was just the most RECENT atrocity dealt out by you "we don't see race" bunch of hippocrates......

September 26, 2012 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
  89. Jesus

Weird! She was married to a mammal that lives in the water?

September 13, 2012 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • keeroc15

Praise Jesus !

September 14, 2012 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kellee

@Sebastian That because European have more class on a bad day then Americans have on their very best day. That is why there is a majority of racist idiots in America then Europe.

September 14, 2012 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  90. aflyer guy

Another interracial relationship that didn't work? Shocking! They never have worked and never will. That dumb kraut got the result she deserved for ever marrying the guy!! No skin off my nose!

September 13, 2012 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • even flyerer guy

Haha!! Keep up on posting. Your blatant racism and bigotry is hilarious. So insightful :)

September 13, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mycommoncents

wow, here's a newsflash for you. Alot of marriages end in divorce due to infidelity regardless of race.

September 14, 2012 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  91. ma & pa

Not one outsider knows exactly what happened in their marriage, and that's part of the way private relationships last as long as theirs did. False accusations are damaging and hurtful, whoever makes them. Commenter at 6:16pm is spewing speculation that probably mirrors what her nasty imagination dreams of doing, herself.

September 13, 2012 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  92. nancy

Oh please people....she is tap dancing as fast as she can. Of course she was having an affair......you don't leave a marriage and then start publicly dating the help after only 4 months.

Seal, my condolances to you. She treated you wrong.

September 13, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  93. KevinCostner

and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always, love yoooooooouu and I will always love yooooooooooooooouuuuuuu

September 13, 2012 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  94. alice

with a big over sized richard

September 13, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  95. LovePower

you can't control the power of love. its the greatest power of all.

September 13, 2012 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pfffffttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just snorted coffee all over my keyboard. Good one.

September 14, 2012 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  96. lulu

does this story sound like the movie "body guard" with witney houston? almost the same thing happened! I think love comes with u least expect it.. although I don't look happily at divorce, I hope that this relationship last.

September 13, 2012 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |