Overheard: Blake Lively's 'never been happier'
September 12th, 2012

Overheard: Blake Lively's 'never been happier'

Hopefully a few attendees at Blake Lively's no-longer-a-secret wedding purchased family-friendly gifts, because this actress is hoping for a house full of kids.

Lively, 25, landed the cover of Allure magazine's October issue, and while she didn't drop any hints about marriage, she did talk about her plans to become a mom.

"I've always wanted a big family," she told Allure. "I'd love 30 if I could."

But first, the squeaky-clean "Gossip Girl" star - she doesn't drink and has "never tried a drug," as she told the magazine - is hoping to fit in travel time once "GG" ends with its sixth season.

"I've worked on a lot of characters in the past five years, but I haven't had time to work on my own character," Lively said. "That's something that I'm really excited to do. I thought, I can't wait for 'Gossip Girl' to be done because there are so many movies I want to do! But right now, I'm so peaceful. I've never been happier in my life."

Filed under: Celebrities

« Previous entry
  1. REALLY??

HE married HER??? If that's the case .. we ALL had a chance!!!!

September 17, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Whale...

won't act like a low end boring pig

September 17, 2012 at 5:44 am | Report abuse |
  3. Most of All

she will not be an embarrassment to her husband..

September 17, 2012 at 5:43 am | Report abuse |
  4. Perfect Packaging

she's beautiful, men love her and she has the personality, perfect package for a guy. i've seen her on interview she's not a controlling wack job.

September 15, 2012 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  5. observer

CONGRATULATIONS!! and good for her!! If she wants children her and Ryan decided to make a commitment before God and family. The children will have no doubt what their parents believe

September 15, 2012 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  6. James

Such attention seeker at every turn. `I don`t drink and I`ve never tried any drug.`

Wow, is that such a monumental task? Maybe Hollywood should give out special clean & sober awards to its fellow elite. Not to mention that virtually every time an actor/actress makes a bold statement such as the above mentioned, it always comes back to haunt them.

September 14, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • best friend

ohmygod shut your mouth. its true im her best friend and you need to shut up it is not ATTENTION SEEKING you idiot god.

September 17, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Meh

/yawn

September 14, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  8. Nate

...was late

September 14, 2012 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  9. Claire Betsy Kowit

Wonderful talented performer, we sih her the best.

September 13, 2012 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

Good thing she finally decided to settle down. Too many men she was going out and about with.

September 13, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Lucy

She's so adorable, congratulations to her and Ryan on their wedding!

September 12, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |