Be prepared to put in some serious face-time with your TV this week, as the fall TV premiere season kicks off in earnest on Monday.
First, we're starting with the return of "The Voice" and "The X Factor," as well as a few new shows, too.
Check out what you shouldn't miss this week:
- "The Voice's" third season begins at 8 p.m. ET tonight on NBC.
- And then at 9 p.m., don't miss the first episode of Ryan Murphy's new comedy, "The New Normal."
- The final four compete on "So You Think You Can Dance" starting at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
- Following the first night of blind auditions on "The Voice" at 8 p.m. ET, Matthew Perry's new show "Go On" airs at 9 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Then at 10 p.m., don't miss the season premiere of "Parenthood."
- We're guessing there won't be a ton of promotion - not from the stars, at least - as "Snow White and the Huntsman" arrives on DVD/Blu-ray.
- Also on DVD will be the fifth season of "The Big Bang Theory" and the fourth season of "Castle."
- On the music front this week will be Bob Dylan's "Tempest," XX's new album, "Coexist," and a new disc from Little Big Town, "Tornado."
- It'll be a pop princess showdown as Christina Aguilera's "The Voice" goes head-to-head with Britney Spears' "The X Factor." It all starts at 8 p.m. ET on NBC and Fox, respectively.
- At 10 p.m. ET, don't miss the premiere of the new series "Guys with Kids" on NBC.
- "Glee" kicks off season 4 at 9 p.m. ET on Fox with Rachel Berry moving to New York to attend NYADA.
- A winner will be crowned on "America's Got Talent" tonight starting at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
- In theaters this week, you can catch Philip Seymour Hoffman and Amy Adams in the intriguing film "The Master," as well as the 3-D version of "Finding Nemo" and "Resident Evil: Retribution."