Stevie Wonder explains Frank Ocean comment
September 3rd, 2012

Stevie Wonder explains Frank Ocean comment

This must be the holiday weekend for further explanations, because, like Seal before him, Stevie Wonder is also taking a moment to clarify remarks he's made in the press, with his being about hot topic Frank Ocean.

Ocean's musical style has drawn comparisons to Wonder's work, and thus the young artist - whose admission that he previously fell in love with a man was met with intense media coverage - was one of the topics in Wonder's recent conversation with U.K. paper The Guardian.

Wonder was asked whether he was "surprised that there could ... be a [furor]" over Ocean's plaintive discussion about his sexuality, particularly in this day and age, to which Wonder replied:

"I think honestly, some people who think they're gay, they're confused," Wonder said. "People can misconstrue closeness for love. People can feel connected, they bond. I'm not saying all [gay people are confused]. Some people have a desire to be with the same sex. But that's them.”

Since that interview posted Thursday, Wonder's taken the time to clear up any misunderstandings about what he was trying to say.

“I’m sorry that my words about anyone feeling confused about their love were misunderstood. No one has been a greater advocate for the power of love in this world than I; both in my life and in my music," the legendary musician told CNN in a statement. "Clearly, love is love, between a man and a woman, a woman and a man, a woman and a woman and a man and a man. What I’m not confused about is the world needing much more love, no hate, no prejudice, no bigotry and more unity, peace and understanding. Period."

1. Great

Frank will try too be a decent site for stevie....

March 15, 2013 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  2. test site

Only wanna comment that you have a very decent site, I like the style and design it really stands out. test site http://testdomain.com

March 15, 2013 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  3. She will head the dker

route now.....spunk is just not there.

January 27, 2013 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  4. Reverse

the only material she has. poor thing

January 27, 2013 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  5. Icon of the world

you made interesting points for the franchise. thanks for another great article.

January 27, 2013 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  6. krystyna

You made some respectable factors there. I looked on the web for the problem and found most individuals will go along with with your website.
    krystyna http://marketing-online.net.pl

January 27, 2013 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  7. icon package

It was and with me. Let's discuss this question.

November 2, 2012 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Unlizebluenna

Underneath certainly are a few reasons why you must preserve absent from insoles height even when you want to increase taller.The PriceThe 1st issue that pops into brain would be the price of the surgery. You may be splashing an entire load of cash on the process that is planning to create you a number of inches taller. Some of you may be completely very good with this if cash is just not a difficulty for you personally but when you happen to be economically challenged then this might not be the most effective point for you to undergo just for people handful of inches especially when you can find heading to be plenty of dangers included too that happen to be described within the following level below.

Adjustable Height Insoles

September 24, 2012 at 6:39 am | Report abuse |
  9. don't clik here

Usually I do not learn article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post.

September 9, 2012 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  10. ortopedia online

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you've presented in your post. They're really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for starters. May you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

September 7, 2012 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  11. propolis bandung

I used to be suggested this blog by means of my cousin. I'm now not certain whether this submit is written via him as nobody else realize such certain approximately my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thank you!

September 7, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  12. gosh darn

Stevie! don't be so sad

September 4, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  13. all of adele and rosies are in cnn..

thanks so much for the advice

September 4, 2012 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  14. cnn police threat---forward this one also

don't worry most of yours are in cnn–keep quiet and blog

September 4, 2012 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  15. Hacking

make sure your computer is safe..very important..i just had a major issue and we are getting the information as soon as we can.

September 4, 2012 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  16. Blog Tracking

what they people do is push you button... this how the collect blogs and use them against you.
    i would make sure you start to add blocks to your computer.

September 4, 2012 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  17. schnitzelwurst

Be careful what you say. obviously having an opinion about anything will get you censured by the CNN Comment Police

September 4, 2012 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  18. Big Schnoz

gtta rn..covge otside fr fac ts wk
    nthg chngd

September 4, 2012 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  19. Stanley Rosenthal

I want to thank Abe & Grace Miller of Wyncote for their Crusade to obtain my release from Graterford prison.

September 4, 2012 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  20. Leon Peris

I was remote with David, yet he never listened and was so angry.

September 4, 2012 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  21. theDude

Don't mess with the gays, Stevie. They are the least tolerant people on planet earth.

September 4, 2012 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  22. Quick

thanks mr. laa–good eye

September 4, 2012 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  23. laurie

which are what most of the blogs are a complete reversal of what the person originally said.
    peace stevie.

September 3, 2012 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  24. mia in California

I love you Stevie, But what the hell are you trying to say. You just made more people "confused"

September 3, 2012 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Rob J

Stevie, that's not an explanation. Just sounds like a complete reversal of what he originally said.

September 3, 2012 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |