While you were working ...
August 29th, 2012

While you were working ...

Today's news you might've missed:

• Yep, Adele's still pregnant, but more importantly, have you checked out that sizeable rock on her ring finger? Adele, if you're reading, we'd adore your "I'm happy in love (and maybe also a newlywed)" songs just as much as your breakup tunes. [Life & Style]
  • We wonder if Holly Madison hopes E! conveniently loses all the "Girls Next Door" footage in some kind of freak accident, now that she's going to be a mom? Nothing gives a kid leverage in an argument like a past with Hugh Hefner in the Playboy Mansion. [Us Weekly]
  • Kelly Rutherford has been ordered to co-parent with ex-husband Daniel Giersch in Monaco, meaning she'll have to fly back and forth as part of the arrangement. Call us crazy, but we fully expect to see this plotline somehow used in an upcoming episode of Rutherford's "Gossip Girl." [People]
  • Do not, we repeat, DO NOT click on the link containing a photo of a pair of Elvis' dirty underwear - expected to sell for up to $15,800 - unless you don't plan on eating anytime soon. [EW]
  • As much as we love Ashley Benson, Selena Gomez and James Franco individually, we still weren't quite convinced that their upcoming movie "Spring Breakers" - about four friends who rob a fast food eatery in order to fund their spring break trip, only to get bailed out by a sketchy James Franco wearing dreadlocks - was really our thing. But that was before we saw this new clip, which has us pretty much sold: [HuffPo]

Filed under: While you were working

1. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

September 2, 2012 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Long dress, prom dress, wedding dress... 10% off

We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive process and our entire community will be thankful to you.

September 2, 2012 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  3. Ve Si May Tinh

I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours nowadays, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's pretty value sufficient for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the net shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

September 2, 2012 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  4. chunky

most men like skinny women..i am fortunate that i didn't have a problem with men liking chunky women.
    LOL

August 30, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Fan

I find her quite attractive. Her face is gorgeous and I love her booming soulful vocals. She can belt out a tune as few others can, and I enjoy watching her gyrate and wriggle as she sings. A little on the plus size, but one or two beers and I'd be crawling all over that.

August 30, 2012 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  6. ah...

Nothing better than a hot cup of coffee, reading the blog, & laughing first thing in the morning. Thanks for the laughs everybody!

August 30, 2012 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  7. Michael Caliazzo

Nobody will confuse her with Karen Capenter.

August 30, 2012 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  8. Tracy

stupid joke

August 30, 2012 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  9. .•|•.

@just for you, I lol at your halloween joke, too funny! Thanks again for another laugh!

August 30, 2012 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  10. are you in vegas..i'm here too!

where are you!.

August 30, 2012 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
  11. sultana

loved the joke was some wat depressed but it made me laugh .

August 30, 2012 at 3:20 am | Report abuse |
    • elvis

Don't be depressed. There's no room for that here on Marquee. Cheer up there now :) and enjoy your day :) .

August 30, 2012 at 6:00 am | Report abuse |
    • just for you..smile and have a nice day @Sultan

Halloween Party

A man with a bald head and a wooden leg is invited to a fancy dress party. He doesn't know what costume to wear to hide his head and his leg, so he writes to a fancy dress company to explain his problem.A few days later he receives a parcel with a note: "Dear Sir, Please find enclosed a pirate's outfit. The spotted handkerchief will cover your bald head and with your wooden leg you will be just right as a pirate."The man thinks this is terrible because they have just emphasised his wooden leg, so he writes a letter of complaint. A week passes and he receives another parcel and note: "Dear Sir, Sorry about the previous parcel. Please find enclosed a monk's habit. The long robe will cover your wooden leg and with your bald head you will really look the part."The man is really furious now, because the company has gone from emphasising his wooden leg to drawing attention to his bald head. So he writes a really rude letter of complaint.A few days later he gets a very small parcel from the company with an accompanying letter: "Dear Sir, Please find enclosed a tin of Golden Syrup. Pour the tin of Golden Syrup over your head, stick your wooden leg up your a$$ – go as a toffee apple."

August 30, 2012 at 6:13 am | Report abuse |
  12. OTT

see u tomorrow.

August 30, 2012 at 2:30 am | Report abuse |
  13. dedication to Elvis and to our twisted blogger friend "Tracie"

Every single man in this room has cr@pped his pants. There is not a man in here that has not done that. Sometimes we don't even know when it happens. Sometimes we take off our under-wear and go, 'Oh my G-d, where did that come from?' That's where the term 'holy s**t' comes from

August 30, 2012 at 2:30 am | Report abuse |
  14. fiddlesticks

Email Mistake
    An Illinois man left the snowballed streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail. Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had written her e-mail address, he did his best to type it in from memory. Unfortunately, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor dead. At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen: Dearest Wife, Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Your Loving Husband. P.S. Sure is hot down here.

August 30, 2012 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  15. Song

there something about her voice that annoys me...i can't place my finger on it.
    she's is very pretty. luv eyelashes

August 30, 2012 at 2:11 am | Report abuse |
  16. CNN COMMENT POLICE

If eat a lot of cherries and drink milk your ass explodes

August 29, 2012 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  17. ah...

Ok, what I want to know is, how do they know they are Elvis' underwear? Did they do a dna test on it? lol I have to admit, I had to go to the link to check out these underwear. I think the man had a definite problem. They said he wore them under his white leather outfit. Honestly, I really don't remember that style, either. I wonder how old they were? Ok, I"ve already spent too much time thinking about a pair of nasty underwear. It's just lost time that I'm not going to ever get back again. But, if ya got $15800.00, they could be yours! lol

August 29, 2012 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Electra

Lol.

August 29, 2012 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Electra

Lmao! D@mn you...you got me curious and i clicked on the link to see Elvis's underwear and now I'm grossed out.lol.

August 29, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • ah...

I hear ya! It's like a train wreck, you just have to look. Then you look, and you wish you hadn't. Elvis was a strange dude! lol

August 29, 2012 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Electra

Lmao! I'm just in shock and awe that Tracie didn't make a remark on it.. He's too busy picking on Adele. Omg..I'm laughing so hard it hurts..lol. Well, have a good night.

August 29, 2012 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • ah...

I was thinking that, too. Good eve to you, too. Hey Tracie. Where you been? This Elvis undies story is right up your alley. lol.

August 29, 2012 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • .•|•.

Ya got me curious, too, had to look...ewwww! Is that what hap'd to Elvis when he ate too many pb & banana sandwiches? My question is, why didn't those get thrown in the trash, who would keep them...and if you're gonna keep them, ummm, maybe wash 'em? Lol, a vision I hope I soon forget!

August 30, 2012 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  18. Tracie

Oh yeah. I remembered. Her number two bowel movements are so huge they are number twelves.

August 29, 2012 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Tracie

Adele is so fat I forgot what I was going to type.

August 29, 2012 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Tracie

Nope. She's not pregnant. Just a giant elephantine humongous whopper hippopotamus. A fat one at that.

August 29, 2012 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |